Register

Thread: M2M Strap On

M2M Strap On

.. Ok all you sexy sluts.. I have a guy that I call Doc.. he is a long time friend and lover.. he pretty much showed me the ropes of bottoming.. he also has a very wild and kinky side.. he is where I go when real kink is needed.. granted he being bottom too means that it is all toy play but we get the job done.. one of our favorite activities is he has an 18” two headed dildo that we both back up on taking it all in.. then being ass to ass pussy to pussy begin bumping and grinding on each other.. not only do you feel every move you make but everyone that they make as well.. fucking each other for as long as you can take it..
    so last night I went to spend the night with Doc as I was in the mood and needed to be fucked in to submission long hard fucking.. so I get there and we kiss a bit while getting each other naked.. then I get on my knees and start to do my thing.. after swallowing his load he starts sucking me while fingering me.. then he rolls me over and tongue fucks me deep for a while.. by this time I am crazy horny and kinky.. I ask him to get Arnold out that is what he calls it.. he tells me no that he has a new surprise for me.. he tells me to stay on my stomach and not look back.. I soon feel him lube me up inside and out then spread my ass cheeks.. then I feel it something big.. huge I think.. what is he doing to me?? He starts pushing
    then it finally slips in.. thick mmm I like thick.. he reaches up and puts his hands on my shoulders and leans down and kisses my neck and says ready baby.. I shake my head yes and with one big thrust he buries his thick 10” strap on dildo balls deep in my pussy.. my eyes roll back in my head I gasp for air and let out a moan all at the same time.. he fucked me last night for over 3 hours in every position we could think of and then for 2 more hours this morning.. I lost all inhabitants and control the only thing that mattered was that he was fucking me and I didn’t want him to stop.. I love Doc and if he ask me I would turn gay for him.. I feel amazing today freshly fucked and with a new outlook on life..
    so my sexzz sluts what are your thoughts on m2m strap on.. for me it is a big hell ya!! So letÂ’s hear what you have to say.. I have my big gurl panties on.. I really do after that fucking I felt it only fitting that I wear my panties non stop for the next few days..

Re: M2M Strap On

kinda don't see the point behind a man using a strapon if he allready has a real 1, unless the point is to use something that's bigger than what u got i guess. but good sex is about being open to trying new things so if this experiance was hot & it made u both feel good go for it!

had one used on me only was 8 inchs man using it on me has ed and cant take pills

traight Doc is 67 and things don’t work so well all the time.. pills don’t help much either.. that is why he is only bottom now.. he did how ever fuck me for over 3 hours straight.. then for another 2 hours this morning.. how many guys even young guys can fuck like that?? For me I have had to many medical issues and can’t get real hard this I am bottom only.. but after last night I might get one too to be able to fuck for hours on end.. sure the first minute I felt different just being different temp.. but after a short time you really can’t tell the difference.. all I know it was an amazing ride!!

I tend to cum fairly quickly so a strap on is a great solution. If that is the best way to please my partner and for him to please me then who can argue with what works? My guy gets a good hard erection but it occasionally goes down without warning and it can take some time to get him hard again. I love to take my time to get him erect but I know that he gets frustrated that it happens. The strap on is good for when he goes limp and I am close to cumming. We always keep it within arms reach when fucking.

Either strap-ons, or the ever-entertaining double-header, it's all good, as far as I'm concerned.

Done deep and right, a nice, long dildo will actually make me cum hands-free; and the quality of THAT orgasm is memorable to say the least.

I say, "Do me deep and hard!"

Might have to look into getting one just to have around I have a friend that really wants to fuck me silly but he can't stay hard, this might be the answer.

I had a strapon from a woman before getting the real thing. Yeah, strapon feels great but not even close to the feeling of the real thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    Might have to look into getting one just to have around I have a friend that really wants to fuck me silly but he can't stay hard, this might be the answer.

Yes this is pretty much the reason I posted this thread.. tops are harder to find now days and a lot of them are getting older.. not to mention the simple fact that even younger guys can’t last like a strap on dose.. never blows its load and gets soft.. there is the cock behind the strap on for that.. can stay in you for hours and keep right on going.. when was the last time you were fucked longer than 30-40 min.. I say being a bottom with a strap on I can fuck you till want to stop.. not the guy on top..

I have used a double headed, inserting it laying butt to butt, then sitting up facing each other with it buried deep inside us, then we masturbated each other trying to synchronise our orgasms. I wish you could have seen the cum flying everywhere.