Register

Why do we love watching other guys jerking off??

I also am a member over on Squirt.org and for those who know that site, one of their main features is that members can make and share their own homemade videos---personally that is one of the reasons I have long liked that site. I really prefer to see videos that people make of themselves having sex over those made by the pros.

Of all the many hundreds of thousands of videos that people have posted over the years, while it is really hard to say that this is so, but it is my bet that if they could quantify all of the various categories of videos submitted, the vast majority would be of guys "pounding the puppy," "wanking" or jerking or jacking off as different people from all over the world might call masturbation on there....

With each new day with many new video submissions on there, they get scores of such videos and those are always among the "most watched" videos on the site and some guys, they have many vids of them jerking stored on their profile.

So, for a discussion here, even though we have surely seen ourselves jerk off our own cocks off countless times, why is it that you think we men really seem to love seeing other guys jerking off no matter how many different videos we see of this happening and why do you like it so much?

The discussion begins NOW:
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jun 11, 2018 at 1:22 PM.

Re: Why do we love watching other guys jerking off??

actually i'm not usually a fan of watching a man j/o so i coudn't really answer u. maybe if he had a nice dick i could look at. but otherwise i usually couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    actually i'm not usually a fan of watching a man j/o so i coudn't really answer u. maybe if he had a nice dick i could look at. but otherwise i usually couldn't care less.
    That's a great point, not everyone likes the same things sexually. My husband and I like seeing men masturbate and doing this to each other, but what the original poster does not understand is that not everyone likes the same things sexually. We have met many bisexual and gay men who are not into watching other men jerk off, mutual masturbation for sex, etc.

Sometimes I will watch a jerk off video but very rarely will I. What I like watching are hands free edging cum shots. You can say they are the same but the focus is not on the guy who is jerking off but on the cock alone. And that is what I like.

I like to watch, jackoff and imagine they are filling my mouth with cum.

I like to watch a guy cum, but not necessarily jack off...if that makes sense.

I love watching guys jack off because I try and imagine how good it would feel if I could jack with him, and we could share our common thoughts and desires, and our masturbation techniques in detail.

This is all psychology. I recently read the essay on Freud's psychology. I recently read the essay on Freud's psychology www.papersowl.com. People love placer joys because they feel domination or humiliation. I advise you to read the philosophical treatises of Plato and Aristotle. Eros has always been the main attribute of human nature

I prefer watching some get jerked off, the orgasm always seems more intense if they're jerked by someone else. It takes longer it seem though.

I like to watch so I can imagine him doing it to me.

For the same reason I/we watch any sexual activity. To enjoy other people having pleasure.

Watching a guy on a chatroom webcam stroke his cock and cum is what originally got me curious about being bi. I watched and found myself getting more and more aroused. Watching a cock throb and get harder and harder and finally shoot out a stream of cum would always get me excited. It was as close as I could come at the time to actually being there. Then I graduated to c2c, and when a guy would get hard watching me stroke my cock, that too got me hard knowing that my cock turned him on. When he would cum, the sight would trigger my own orgasm, and it usually was an incredibly intense orgasm. Of course, it was also extremely frustrating, too, as it just made me more impatient to see it and play with another guy's cock in person. Until I get to do that, I will allow videos to get me aroused.

I can remember watching my friend stroke his larger penis and how when he got close it looked grow a half an inch before several huge streams shot up his chest. The first couple hitting his chin and neck. That was when I began getting the desire to suck him. Neither of us had sucked each other or anyone but that was soon to happen.

I used to frequent a jack off club in someone's house. We would enter the home, go upstairs and get our clothes off leaving just our underpants on until the time the jack off group was supposed to start. The home owner would then lock the door to the house, which was the signal to undress. No anal playing, or fucking was permitted -- solely jerking other people or yourself off. There were all ages, all body types. After cumming we would take a break, have refreshments, and after about a half hour go back into the playroom for a second session. It was fun to watch people jerking off others as well as getting jerked off. Not sure why the watching was so much fun - but it was.

I love to watch a man stroke his cock. Knowing the pleasure that he is giving himself. Only he knows how tight his grip should be, when to go faster or slower, the exact time to caress his own balls, when to slip a finger up his ass, whether or not to pinch his nipples all while fantasizing about having perfect sex. It's a beautiful thing to watch a man or a woman doing it. I get off on somebody watching me masturbate!

It's mood dependent for me. Sometimes I just don't want to see it, and other times I'll pull my pants down and join-in.