Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sigh... Who's a guy got to fuck around here to give a blow job?

Quote Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post
    Not a damn bit. Since June of 2018, and the guy from the golf course, I've had exactly three people look at my (updated weekly) profile on SLS. I opened a profile on SilverDaddies, and one on Adam4Adam a couple of months ago, and I've had exactly ZERO replies to any of the emails I've sent. Not even one. I've had less than a dozen initiated emails from others, proclaiming how dominant they are, and how much they'd like to "make me their bitch" when it plainly says in my profile "absolutely NO d/s types"...

Apparently, there isn't even one guy within 30 miles of me that wants an NSA blowjob.

If they only knew I can deep throat up to around 9" and I swallow. As an added point of frustration, I have an ass that hasn't had a cock in it since the 1980s. It's practically a virgin hole.

Go figure.
    Man, that sucks (in not a good way). Like mpine86 said don't give up. There will be a cock out there for you. I will find out soon myself if I will have my first cock to suck. I answered to an ad for the first time. After many attempts of just looking I decided to do it. I don't know where things will go. Maybe he loses interest or maybe I do. Maybe our nerves get the best of us. This is new for him as it is for me. All I can do is wait for a response and play it cool. Wish me luck.

LOL I read this subject and thought.. Me! I'd be happy to let someone suck me if I was promised a good fucking in return.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hope you have better luck in your search than most.

There are a lot of guys who think some mutual cock sucking is just what the doctor ordered... until they have a "moment of truth" moment and wind up having second thoughts and don't show up for meets. Sometimes they give a reason that is, at the least, plausible... and sometimes you know they're lying like a rug. Many do a no-show/no-call and you can only imagine why they did this. It's also true that some guys are about the "thrill of the hunt;" they successfully connect, make plans to meet... and for them, that's all folks - they're pleased with themselves for being able to go that far but, often, don't care that they've pissed someone off.

It's the bane of a bi guy's existence and, really, it's not all that different from trying to date and bed women; sometimes they show up... but no sex and sometimes they never show up and won't offer an excuse or, again, offer up one that might be plausible. All one can do is to keep trying to connect while not getting discouraged.

I know they're there, really I do , I've been reading their posts and sometimes communicating with them on six (6) different sites since 2012. That's a Long time right? In all that time not one has ever been " available " or located even remotely near my area. The facts are clear though that literally tons of guys want this.

I've often thought about how easy it should be to locate a suitable partner who like myself is clean, nice, respectable and just wants NSA play from time to time. Nothing complicated, no hugging, kissing , cuddling just a healthy appreciation of each others cocks. One would think meeting up , getting acquainted, becoming friends, then advancing to mutual cock play pleasuring and sucking shouldn't be that hard but it is apparently.

I can certainly empathize with everyone on this thread when it comes to the difficulty of finding a reliable bud.

Been on both sides of this topic. While many of the guys I’ve met have worked out well, I’ve been the one to flake as well as being flaked on. When I’m the one that can’t make it, it boils down to a few reasons.. First, I can only meet while I’m on the road with work, or the rare occasion that I’m out at night. My time is very limited, so if I run late, I don’t chance being caught up longer than expected. The second is the vibe.. If at any time I feel something does seem right, I go with my gut instincts, which are never usually wrong. But in either case, I will let the other person know I’m unable to make it.
    Believe me, I’d rather have the person I get together with be someone I’m very comfortable with. But such is not the case with many of the wackos that are out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    I’d rather have the person I get together with be someone I’m very comfortable with. But such is not the case with many of the wackos that are out there today.
    I think your last statement just iced the cake for me.

Time to give it up. There's a good reason why I haven't had any opportunities, and that must be it.

So, I'm going to use that statement from Tuffnuggies as a sign from the Universe that it's time to move on...

It's too bad, really.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

I have a long time relationship that is very comfortable for me. However, before my relationship with him,I never had a problem meeting other men. Yes, there were about 3 times as many dead ends as actual an actual get together. But, I considered that great, because when I was dating women, it was more like 1 out of 8 for me. However, for men or women, I never used comfort as a factor in initiating a get together. I assumed that I would be uncomfortable in all first meetings. If my goal was to meet and have sex, then that is what I searched for and had no trouble achieving in a month or less. I set up my first meeting with my present partner for sex because I liked the picture of his dick that he posted. We were both uncomfortable that first meeting. However, the sex was great so we continued to meet and slowly get comfortable with each other.
    In my experience, if you do anything dramatically different in your life (sex or career, etc.) then you will be uncomfortable in the beginning. So, making comfort level a factor in trying something new will make to difficult or impossible to achieve that goal. Your life will likely be static and unchanging, which can be good if that is what you want.
    Last edited by jem_is_bi; May 12, 2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Add missing spaces between words
    JEM

I'm dying to get fucked for the first time and nobody wants to

I am bi curious and been trying to find someone to show me the way but it has been a bad of time of it I feel for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter 60 View Post
    I'm dying to get fucked for the first time and nobody wants to
    Quote Originally Posted by fastdriver67 View Post
    I am bi curious and been trying to find someone to show me the way but it has been a bad of time of it I feel for you.

I've encountered four categories.

1)
    The ones that contact you, and are enthusiastic, right up to the point where either one of you suggest a meet, or there is agreement to meet, and then poof! They disappear.

2) The ones that contact you, and are passive-aggressive, telling you they love to play with X body parts, and then suddenly tell you "they'll get a room" and have all sorts of hoops for you to jump through to "maintain their security". A room is demeaning to me. It cheapens the act, and makes me feel like I am nothing more than a secret plaything, just short of being paid for the act, and it usually means they're either deep in the closet, or so paranoid they can't admit they want to have a man. The majority have been in this category.

3)
    The ones that contact you, and then after a couple of messages are exchanged, you never hear from them again. Not even a reply to any messages.

4)
    The ones that are 100 or more miles outside your travel radius, but are otherwise perfect matches for your interests and requirements.

All of the contacts I've had in the last 11 years on various sites fall into one (or more) of these categories.

There has only been one exception. We met, got along, he explained his wife didn't know, we still made plans as she was going out of town for a month to visit family overseas, and I never heard from, saw, or encountered him ever again.

Aside from that one, none of them has ever shown up for a meet. Not one. The only conclusion I can draw, is that there are no bisexual or bi-curious men within 120 miles of me. There are a few who claim they are, but none of them ever follow up.

Hence, the decision to give it up.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Pretty good summation, Lancer525.

Although I have met and/or played with a few guys or gurls, I've been in contact with many who fit into the categories you've laid out. In order of frequency, I'd rank them 3, 1, 2, 4.

It's frustrating, but I haven't given up all hope just yet...

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Lancer---do not take this sort of thing "personally." I can tell you---I have had so many guys that I have met online who will say that "I am on my way to your place" only to have them never show and you never hear from them again.

I will often be actually greatly surprised when a guy does show up--that is very much a surprise because it is more the rule than the exception that they don't show up...

When I said to not "take it personally"---that is true because in most situations---the reason that they do not show has NOTHING to do with me or you are anyone else--it has to do WITH THEM.

I know that it is surely true of older guys like myself---we so want and desire to "experience dick" but all of our upbringing, what society tells us and expects of us plays into not ever acting on those desires, wants and needs---but I would have figured that with you being of a younger generation--that would be something not still common--but then again--obviously not.

If you are "going to play this game"---you have to be prepared---that while so many guys "want dick"----when the reality of actually doing so is exciting---they cannot get over the hang ups they have about doing so, so they bail out at the last when there is a very real possibility----they can get up close and personal to and with another guy's cock!

They go running and screaming away......but that they can never get up the nerve to ever do so--they die regretting that they never let themselves experience being with another guy and getting to do at least some of the things that they want to do to and with a real live, hard, warm, cum spurting cock---just like what Plumhead said above....
    I agree with what your saying.. I can tell you from personal experience I have often gotten cold feet about meeting. I have never no showed in anyone and never would but I certainly have cancelled or postponed out of guilt of fear or what ever.. not even sure myself .. but I have met some men as planned and have played a little ... looking for that ongoing friend now or when I stop hibernating ...

Quote Originally Posted by fastdriver67 View Post
    don’t give up , I know it is frustrating but keep going or as others said there will be regret

When the time is right it will happen! Also I’d advise being as safe as can be. There are a lot of sketchy people out there.

I feel your pain. I gave up on using these sites for anything other than eye candy and if I get anything off of them, great! If not, I got some eye candy!

You may not like what I have to say, but when I've needed to get off and I knew I wasn't going to be picky I'd go to the bathhouse a state away when I was sure they'd be busy. Never failed to get some action and always have had some great experiences. Just have to play it safe (condoms, PrEP, etc.). It's a little bit of a culture shock, but every time I go (a few times a year) I know I'm going to get my needs addressed on my own terms and if I walk out of there without getting lucky, it was entirely my choice not to participate. Seriously, it may seem strange but give bathhouses a try - for some of us they're the ideal option. I've even gotten their contact info and hooked up with guys again outside of the bathhouse. Everyone is there to have sex - someone may say "no" but guaranteed there's someone else who'll say "yes."

There is one category of jerk nobody has touched. It is quite common for teens to troll the ads (CL and now Doublelist). They respond and set up a meet after the usual back and forth emails and make the arrangement somewhere as far away as possible. Then they sit back and laugh, they just had some "fag" drive for an hour to a no show.