Register

Thread: My New Neighbor

Thumbs up My New Neighbor

I just tell someone is all.

Over the Memorial Day Weekend my wife left to visit friends up North and I was alone. It was finally warm and I was laying on patio naked taking in the sun. I hear voice hi and look over at the fence there is my new neighbor. He was looking down at me and smiling.

He told me that he did not know I nude sunbathing and I told him not to worry. He then told me he was alone as well. I took the hint and invited him over. About 5-Minutes late there was a knock on the door and I answered, naked and ready.

Josh came in and took my cock in his hand and then bent down to kiss it. Nice warm lips and a willing mouth. I led him back upstairs, but he headed for the patio. He wanted to do it outside.

I followed him. I watched as he stripped down. What a cock 8.0 cut and thick with nice low hanging balls. As we stepped outside, I took his cock in my hand and began to get him hard. It did not take long.

He stood against the fence and got down on my knees and sucked his cock. God it tasted so goddamn good.

I began to deep throat him. Taking all of his hot meat in my mouth. I savored it, kissing, licking and sucking on it.

He push my head into his crotch as he started to cum. He must have not cum in a while because he squirted a huge load of hot sticky cum in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

Finally I stood up and looked at him and kissed him.

He took my cock in hand and played with for a while before getting on his knees and sucking me.

He is an expert cock sucker.

He swallowed as well. I invited Josh upstairs and we spent the day in bed sucking each other.

Quite a nice Memorial Day all in all.

Re: My New Neighbor

Great new neighbor! One good blowjob deserves another.

Josh has such a wonderful cock. I also like having cocksucker next door. We are planning to get together again this weekend when my wife is out shopping or going to church.

He told me that he loved the taste of my cum and wanted swallow even more.

Nice i would love to have a neighbor like josh.

nice weekend i would have told him to put it in my ass and cum in my ass

I would love to stumble across a 8" cock, would just need the wifes permisson to use it. Hopefuly she would join it!!!

Wow--what a great neighbor---sure wished I had one like him!

I know I don't have to say it--it already sounds that you did, and are and you will be--ENJOYING IT!!

I love sucking cock. Pure and simple.

I wish I had a neighbor like that!

Sounds so fucking hottttt! You two going to be doing some hot ass fucking?

I too am very fortunate to have a like minded neighbor. Nothing better than a like minded neighbor who enjoys giving as much as receiving. Of course I think he gets the better end of the deal because he knows he can just come over over anytime he wants and find a willing mouth.

apartment across from ours, my neighbors wife and I got along a lil too well. one halloween we found ourselves alone for a moment, and with her hand on my cock she told me how her husband wasn't able to provide for her. I wasn't a very nice friend, pushed her limits all the time, and she was so very embarrased when I recorder her sucking my cock.. posted it up here---- kidding... no just for me..

She was sex starved, and a few months later she was seeing other guys.. I stopped seeing her and last i heard he left and she's alone and pretty depressed..