Register

Thread: Plunger?

Plunger?

I am very new to this site but got a question. I bought a new plunger not really looking at it but when i got home i noticed the top/ handle. Has anyone ever played with one or recommend it.

Re: Plunger?

Use a condom (so it won't absorb any smells), and have fun....did this as a teen living home at one point, it can be fun...stick it to the bathroom wall and slide on down

don't do it if the handle is wood, u don't wanna risk splinters up ur ass!

i never used a plunger in my hole i have to try it thanks

Its a plastic handle. I wouldnt dare try anything wood... imagine me explaing that to my wife

I have a small sink one with a plastic handle with the ridges
    I feels great rubbing on the prostrate

I've used one I feel great just put a condom over the handle like everybody else is saying the plastic Wiffle ball bats also feel pretty good too

Being a handyman kinda guy I have found that plastic wrap for food is a convenient and very handy "condom" for whatever device I choose. When you're finished, roll it up and throw it away.. device clean, moving on to next object.

Frisky i was thinking of using that lol. Nice easy clean up. I need to get creative for toys so wife doesnt get suspicious. So any tips on that would be appreciated as well.

At walmart (or a department store like that) they have in the toy aisle they have some Bubble Wands that are about 10in long summer smooth, some have bumps, some have ridges so you have a wide chose to pick from. And they are mostly a dollar and they look very discreet and feel nice. I have 1 of each

Plastic wrap works like a charm man,, through the years I have had many different objects in my ass. I like to keep getting bigger and bigger things in there so it makes the process a lot easier as you clean up as you go. I am making a toy now out of some pipe insulation, can't wait to see if it works.

Very nice. Please share if it does. I am very new to it so that's y i figure i would start on the smaller side then start going up little by little. My next step after i enjoy this plunger i may try prosounds idea and play with bubbles but not sure what's after that... ideas would be great.

I used a plunger a few number of times when I was a teenager. It was thin wood handle one. No lube and nothing covering it. Didn't get much pleasure from it. Plenty of bleach was used to clean it the few times I did use it.

We have one with an acrilic hand that has four or five rounded knobs I suction it to the shower wall and ride it at least once a week. While showering really pumps my cummies out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	999999-19442520151.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49648
    Ribbed for this sissy's pleasure.. It one piece smooth hard solid plastic, and I have no qualms in getting it drty, easy to clean.. But I really do think I should by a second one for the bedroom... cheap walmart purchase.
    Last edited by sissy_nella; Aug 16, 2018 at 2:30 PM. Reason: more detail

Quote Originally Posted by sissy_nella View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	999999-19442520151.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49648
    Ribbed for this sissy's pleasure.. It one piece smooth hard solid plastic, and I have no qualms in getting it drty, easy to clean.. But I really do think I should by a second one for the bedroom... cheap walmart purchase.
    That looks exactly like the one I have and play with.. it's very very fun. Also think I need to buy another lol... maybe a little bigger ��

now i'm wondering how much of a coincidence the ribs are? i'm being serious actually.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    now i'm wondering how much of a coincidence the ribs are? i'm being serious actually.
    I'm not sure but let me tell ya... it feels great. And with me being new to playing it's not too big and not too small.

When that thing gets stuck in your ass, how will you explain yourself to the Emergency Room doctors ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmejj View Post
    Its a plastic handle. I wouldnt dare try anything wood... imagine me explaing that to my wife
    Even though I am sure that those who work in ERs have "Seen it All" with people having gotten themselves in a pickle doing something wild sexually--there was a book written way back in the 1970s by some guy who wrote about his time in med school, training in hospitals and his ER residency---and he had a chapter on some of the wild things that people had done to themselves while having sex or trying to...for me--it would be worse I think to go into an ER to have them have to remove splinters from my bung hole because I fucked myself with a wooden plunger hanger!!

All I can say, is be bloody careful squatting over it, you would not want to lose your footing..... oh and use a condom, plastic handles may be made of two parts molded together, internal stratching is not something that can make for a pleasurable experience. No I have not tried myself.

To be honest, I got a image of you using the other end and thinking OMG what kind of fetish are you into ?
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    All I can say, is be bloody careful squatting over it, you would not want to lose your footing..... oh and use a condom, plastic handles may be made of two parts molded together, internal stratching is not something that can make for a pleasurable experience. No I have not tried myself.

To be honest, I got a image of you using the other end and thinking OMG what kind of fetish are you into ?
    Hello LDD---been a long time since I last saw you post up on here--welcome back if you are just coming back and if you have been for a time--sorry I missed you!!

I believe it is in "Everything I Wanted to Know About Sex...and Was Afraid to Ask" (the book, not the movie) that there is a section talking about things pulled from the anus in the ER--broom handles, shot glasses, etc. Light bulbs, metal/socket end in first, seemed the scariest and most difficult for the good staff at the local emergency room. Enjoy the plunger...but remember it was probably made in China and not American-made.
    Sir Guy of Gisbourne: You've come to Nottingham once too often!
    Robin Hood: When this is over, my friend, there'll be no need for me to come again. --from The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Hello LDD---been a long time since I last saw you post up on here--welcome back if you are just coming back and if you have been for a time--sorry I missed you!!
    lol hey volty.... yeah I accidentally came back a couple of weeks ago when I was clearing out old book marks and opened the site up.... it brought back a rush of memories, many good, some I would rather forget like the feud with tenni lol

One of the best memories was seeing volty pics from your travels. They showed places in a way that defied words.... the USA has some beautiful places that you just do not see in main stream travel guides and sites so your pics were so special

Its good to see you again.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands