Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What would be your ideal partner and situation?

A fellow guy in a LTR with a woman who loves sharing her panties for us to jack off with

Quote Originally Posted by grstinc View Post
    Mine would be a situation where I could maintain my good relationship with my wife, and have an oral only relationship with another guy. Preferably someone who is only interested in being taken care of orally.
    Ditto !

My ideal partner would be a cute girl with brown hair and a round face, and shapely hips. I would prefer it if she was bi as well and willing to do some boy/girl/boy action.

For me, a beautiful Asian ladyboy or transsexual and a comfortable outdoor bed in a tropical Paradise where we could pleasure each other with our hands, tounges and cocks...
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

A transexual with a killer body and a huge dick that the wife and I could get fucked by. A guy with a big dick that would top me and double penetrate her with me would also be great.

I meet a nice beautiful couple on the beach in Hawaii. He's an artist type, hairy chested with big blue eyes. She works in health care, is small chested with loads of enthusiasm and positivity. We're all very open and free-flowing with each other. We enjoy a drink and the topic moves to sex. We go up to their hotel room for about 3 hours of sex play. He's got a nice big cock with a wide crown; she's got a full bush with big lips that she loves to spread wide. Lots of man play in the mix with her in the middle, each of us trading off being the center of attention with the other two. Wow! Best sex of our lives. This actually happened to me but it was so long ago. I long for it to happen again someday soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post
    I see lots of people who have different ideas on what they want out of a sexual encounter. There seems to be a multitude of things that turn them on, some very reserved, others very forward, and some even have certain kinks. I am a little curious about what specifically motivates others, what their extreme turn-ons are, or any line that they are willing or not willing to cross.

As for me.....
    I think the ideal situation would be to have a great close friend, someone who has a lot in common with me and spend some time together one on one. As far as turn-ons go.... about the only thing that extremely turns me on is the thought of going down on a partner of either sex. The thought of giving a blowjob is mind blowing....
    We are very similar!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post
    I see lots of people who have different ideas on what they want out of a sexual encounter. There seems to be a multitude of things that turn them on, some very reserved, others very forward, and some even have certain kinks. I am a little curious about what specifically motivates others, what their extreme turn-ons are, or any line that they are willing or not willing to cross.

As for me.....
    I think the ideal situation would be to have a great close friend, someone who has a lot in common with me and spend some time together one on one. As far as turn-ons go.... about the only thing that extremely turns me on is the thought of going down on a partner of either sex. The thought of giving a blowjob is mind blowing....
    I agree with every word you wrote.

A trustworthy, like minded and discreet friend in a spa or shower.

My ideal partner is a TS or CD who is very feminine and passable in public. And in private would love to get sucked off and suck me off. She needs to be versatile so I can fuck her and then she can fuck me. It is hard to find anyone in my area. Even finding a man for a FWB is nearly impossible

For me, my ideal situation would be to have a Polyamorus relationship with a M/F couple that were Bisexual also.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

A very loving and sexy woman who is also open minded and owns a strapon.

A great cock at least three times a week and not have to explain why I love cock so much!

I'm not really into random hookups. So my ideal male partner is someone who is a buddy that you have a close friendship with spiritually and sexually! A friend that you do things with other than just hooking up for sex. Doing things together like going out for dinner and drinks, traveling together, going to sporting events, etc. Also being private/ discreet and respecting each other!

Finding out my nextdoor neighbor is a married, newby, orally bi-curious guy like myself.

I guess I'm lucky, I have the ideal partner, Wife and I are bi, polyamorous and we enjoy swinging and it turns her on watching me give a good blowjob. She loves it when I'm watching her bounce up and down someone's cock then having me lick her clean. Watching me bent over with a cock sliding in and out of me gets her so hot. Finding some clean down to earth guys in our area to play with is the hardest part. we'd like to have 2 or 3 guys so when the mood hits we'd have at least one to come over and play.

For both sexes, I would like someone who is a decent friend who I could have chats with, hang out, cuddle and have sex with.

I would love a close friend that would enjoy hunting, fishing, bowling together, one that enjoys dining out to fast food. One to share our sexual preferences together. A close friend, with all the sexual benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom1969 View Post
    I'm not really into random hookups. So my ideal male partner is someone who is a buddy that you have a close friendship with spiritually and sexually! A friend that you do things with other than just hooking up for sex. Doing things together like going out for dinner and drinks, traveling together, going to sporting events, etc. Also being private/ discreet and respecting each other!
    sounds like my ideal situation. shame that i'll never find it

My ideal partner would be someone with whom I can enjoy both mutual respect and admiration but also willing to share intimacy. Someone I can do things with have fun with, have dinner with but can also show in a physical sense how much i admire his masculinity by servicing him orally while at the same time he is also willing to reciprocate, all in the framework of complete discretion.
    I want the safety of a valued friendship.

I met my ideal partner 5 years ago online. He's in excellent physical condition and quite handsome. The time we spend together is very passionate and satisfying for us both. He's a wonderful kisser and loves to bottom for me. I only wish we could see each other more frequently than to 6-7 times a year we now enjoy.

My ideal partner is probably the man I should thank for starting my sexual awakening. He was the first man I ever felt strongly attracted to both sexually and I guess romantically as we had a strong emotional connection but he moved away. He's gay now, perhaps I sensed it.