Register

Post Op Transgender question

I watched an animated vid showing the operating proceedure to remove the cock and change it to a pussy. Part of it is removing the balls or casteration. My question is this. Is it possible for a post op transgender to have an orgasm?

Re: Post Op Transgender question

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I watched an animated vid showing the operating proceedure to remove the cock and change it to a pussy. Part of it is removing the balls or casteration. My question is this. Is it possible for a post op transgender to have an orgasm?
    I would have to say that would depend on the care and skill of the surgeon. I had a testicle removed many years ago due to a cancer scare. It didn't effect my orgasm but did leave some numbness on the surface skin that eventually resolved over time. If the surgeon is careful and doesn't inflict too much nerve damage I see no reason why orgasm would be effected.

As I understand it, the nerves in the penis are relocated to the outer walls of the newly created vagina so that person can enjoy pleasure during intercourse. Think of the penis as being sliced like when you filet a fish...one seam, and fold back the flesh. I'm not totally sure if there are allowances made for prostate fluid to provide lubrication, but it would make sense. I've seen some amazing artificial vagina's on transgender people on websites like AFF and SLS that looked pretty amazing. I'd love to ask these questions of such a person, but I suspect it might be inappropriate to pry. I tell you what: there is one 'gal' on AFF not far from me that has a picture of her womanhood and I think I could be fooled if I didn't know.....and she's very pretty !

I'd say there definitely is a mental aspect in having an orgasm so in theory it could come from just mental alone?

the answer is yes, they just do not shoot their load. I have some trans friends, the removal of the penis and testicles still leaves the nerve endings intact and the prostrate still functions so its possible to experience an orgasm just not the same way as they used to
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands