Register

Thread: I want ...

ridingsolo

I want ...

I have been looking from afar for so long... without saying anything to anyone... I just would like to find a guy to suck and fuck. It's not the norm and it will never be my go to sort of speak but I long for the day that I find a compelling and compatible guy to blow as I want and chose; someone that is not overbearing nor shy but yet on my same level with intimacy -- I have so wanted to be blown and blow. fuck and fucked.... will it ever happen, not sure but I wonder. I make quick eye contact but only for a second never to invite someone I don't know. But if I never stop to allow him to make eye contact, how will it happen?? Will it every happen?

I have a mentor that I seek advice from as I travel my roads of excitement; do I offer myself in some inconspicuous way or bluntly offering my services....

I want to service him with all my muster and have him drive me home with such long and commanding force...

what and how can I make it happen???

Re: I want ...

Ridingsolo, if you take your time and read men you will be surprised at what you may find. I am fortunate that I have an outgoing personality and I ask questions . There are lots of ways a guy can determine who is looking for what. I have some regulars that I service often and I do mean often. They are all married and in sexless relationships, that being said at least for me even when I travel I often find like minded men to play with.

Most men that are bi are very private about it, most don’t wear it on their back. But if you know what to look for you can find a guy to play like you want. One must 1st get inside their head and learn the art of conversation. Most of my encounters happen during casual conversation when I use key words or sometimes I am blunt. Go where they go, gyms, sports bars, are my favorites, normally it’s the older guys who are looking to play.