Register

Fucking need some dick!

I moved to Omaha a year ago and it is the hardest thing in the world to find some dick. All i want to do is have some dirty man on man fun, wtf! I dont think I'm ugly lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	17950120_10212886257535588_821136888_o.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	49068

Re: Fucking need some dick!

nope not ugly but too far from me hope u find some fun i'm sure there are compatable people there thatu will see eventually!

there used to be number gay bars there but its been yrs sence I was there
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

i know what you mean i have same problem where i live at.

I hear you. I can't seem to find any dudes who just want to have some fun. Fun meaning let me suck their dicks. You would think it wouldn't be that hard. If I'm ever in Omaha, I'll contact you for some dirty man on man fun.

No your not ugly, and if you were here in the Bay Area I would have you naked in my bed sucking on that nice cock of yours. Love you cock.

awww you guys are sweet, turns out i found someone on Scruff, we are meeting tomorrow, i cannot wait to ride his cock

congratulations, have fun!!!!

i need a long thick one with tons of cum going in my hole to do me for a few hours

fucker bailed.............

dude sorry, hope u can set something else up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by StonedKinkster View Post
    fucker bailed.............
    That is pretty damn common----don't feel bad about that and that you find it nearly impossible to meet anyone---I have the same situation where I am. I had some good success for a time, but the last year or so----NADA.

Sure have lots of talkers and such----but no follow through---almost enough to make ya want to give it up....hang in there though.

doublelist.com omoha

Quote Originally Posted by lookingiansa View Post
    doublelist.com omoha
    doublelist kinda sucks, at least in Omaha, there isnt much there, and what is there is mostly bottoms

Kind of sux now asshole government killed our outlets to meet other people. Im not sure double list is even letting messages through. Im in the kingman ,bullhead laughlin az area and im so fucking horny.

Hard to find hung tops who actually know what they're doing, but if I did, we;d at least hook up each month...

Quote Originally Posted by StonedKinkster View Post
    awww you guys are sweet, turns out i found someone on Scruff, we are meeting tomorrow, i cannot wait to ride his cock
    Dont be surprised if he goes blank before you get to meet, common thing on these sites!