Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I Am Married And I Love To Suck Cock

I know there are Men out there who think sucking cock is somehow wrong. How dare Men enjoy something so lovely as a nice hard cock.

Well, I am a MARRIED MAN AND I LOVE TO SUCK COCK.

I'm 66-Years Old. I started sucking cock when I 25 and I LOVE THE TASTE OF COCK.

Two of my most favorite words are Naked Man. Especially when that Naked Man is in my bed with his hard cock waiting for me to suck it.

And like my name says, I love to SWALLOW CUM.

I've sucked Younger Men and I have sucked Old Men.

I've sucked Married Men and I've sucked Single Men.

I've swallowed gallons of hot cum and loved it.

I've sucked strangers.

I've sucked friends.

I've been in rooms with at least 10-Men enjoying cock.

I love cock and I love cum.

There is nothing like cock.

IF you are ever in the SF Bay Area and want to suck cock let me know, my mouth will love your cock

Re: I Am Married And I Love To Suck Cock

Well absolutely nothing wrong with that! They always say life is short so live it while you still can !

Happy sucking.... :D

Thank You. Planning to suck a nice hard cock today in fact. I've been with him before and he squirts big loads....oh that lovely hot cum!!!!

I am with you. I don't want anal. Just oral and sucking cock!

I am also married but just love to suck cocks i have been sucking guys for the last 28 years I love the feel of man and his hardness I just love the feeling when the guy cums

Quote Originally Posted by lovetoswallowcum View Post
    I know there are Men out there who think sucking cock is somehow wrong. How dare Men enjoy something so lovely as a nice hard cock.

Well, I am a MARRIED MAN AND I LOVE TO SUCK COCK.

I'm 66-Years Old. I started sucking cock when I 25 and I LOVE THE TASTE OF COCK.

Two of my most favorite words are Naked Man. Especially when that Naked Man is in my bed with his hard cock waiting for me to suck it.

And like my name says, I love to SWALLOW CUM.

I've sucked Younger Men and I have sucked Old Men.

I've sucked Married Men and I've sucked Single Men.

I've swallowed gallons of hot cum and loved it.

I've sucked strangers.

I've sucked friends.

I've been in rooms with at least 10-Men enjoying cock.

I love cock and I love cum.

There is nothing like cock.

IF you are ever in the SF Bay Area and want to suck cock let me know, my mouth will love your cock
    As a very married 55 year old man, I too have been sucking cock for many years, over the years I have cultivated many long term friends that enjoy what I enjoy, at my cabin in Far Northern Wi, I have hosted many all male get togethers that love to get away from their wives to participate in group man sex. I love our group get togethers and enjoy the 5 men that once naked and hard we have a great time. Getting facials, swallowing and anal fucked is the norm. I love falling asleep and waking up to one of the group needing a morning release. If we are on a 3 day weekend, my ass and mouth is tired and raw. Besides my self, there is another guy who is a total bottom and between the 2 of us we make sure the othe 3 leave happy and satisfied.

I’ve been married for almost 50 years and I started sucking cocks when I was 8 or 9. I’ve always loved to suck cocks and swallow cum. I also enjoy eating and fucking pussy, the wetter the better. My wife has no idea how much I love to suck cocks, she would want a divorce. I’ve always been discrete. At one point, we were separated and I lived with a bisexual gal who loved cock and pussy. I came out to her and it was the best year of my life. We seldom fucked, but we had an amazing amount of oral sex. Love is fickle, eventually got back together with my wife.

I very much love to suck cock too. My wife knows it too. Just can't find enough cock to satisfy me.

It has been far too long since Ive had a hard cock in my mouth or ass, that has to change.

Ive been married 10 years, but sucking dick since I was a kid. I love my wife very much, but I also love dick

Hi, 65 mwm in S FL, love sucking cock, been bi all my life.

A shame, there is nothing nice hard cock. If you are ever in San Francisco Bay Area, look me up....I see you are from my home state, I would to out fellow Traveler.

Right there with you! I love the feel of a cock growing hard in my mouth, then feeling it throb between my lips as it fills my mouth with sweet/salty cum. Yum!

Been maried 26 (yes I know I said 16 in a pervious post, typo) she knows I tried sucking cock a couple of times when I was young. Back then there was too much social pressure for me to enjoy what was going on. Now that I have told her I am bisexual and she is ok with it I can't wait for the oppertunity to suck some cock

I too like to enjoy a hrad cock with my mouth, swallowing every drop possible. Filling my mouth up and letting a littlemdrip out of the corner of my mouth so my partner can taste his own cum.

Quote Originally Posted by rich19531953 View Post
    Hi, 65 mwm in S FL, love sucking cock, been bi all my life.
    Fellow cock-sucker here! I am planning a trip to SF next year. Will keep you in mind!

YES, why should the gals have all the fun and rewards.

I totally agree with you. Also married and suck and swallow. I plan to continue until I physically can't which I hope is many years from now!

I olve sucking cock too. Gettysburg here.

I love sucking cock too. Gettysburg here.

How did you tell her ? how dis she take it?

Love sucking cock, wife loves watching me and helping me suck cocks!

I have been married for 40 years, but I still love to suck cock. My wife knows, but isn't happy about it, even though she had serious bi-curious feelings when she was younger.
    I would love to try anal, but I don't want to catch HIV.

You are so lucky!! I would love to have my wife watch me suck cocks. She doesn't even have to join in!

I look forward to having your cock in my mouth.

Had my first one in over 20 years. I was a little disappointed with his size although I did enjoy sucking him off. It didn't turn me on as much however. I had only ever had one guy before and we carried on for about five years not including a summer of jerking each other at 13. The first guy had a fairly large penis, noticeably larger than mine. That seemed to be what excited me, his size. He was thick and long enough that it took me several tries in order to swallow him, he was an inch or two longer than my gag reflex. The recent was very easy to take in completely.

sucked my first at 13 been married 50 years but still love a nice cock even sucked wifes cousin he did me. sucked 4 today we meet every wed anywhere from 3 to 9 guys all married

Quote Originally Posted by BiBombshell View Post
    Fellow cock-sucker here! I am planning a trip to SF next year. Will keep you in mind!
    Just let me, and I will promise to suck you dry!

Quote Originally Posted by fortiesbifun View Post
    I am with you. I don't want anal. Just oral and sucking cock!
    I could not say it better than this, I too LOVE sucking and swallowing.

Npw that would be a great set up, having a 'club' of guys to get together with. I was invited to such a club at one point when I was still finding my way. I declined at the time. Wasnt a fit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    sucked my first at 13 been married 50 years but still love a nice cock even sucked wifes cousin he did me. sucked 4 today we meet every wed anywhere from 3 to 9 guys all married

Recently my next door neighbor has been extremely horny lately and he is the one that I share my wife with as welll. But he knows and loves that he can come over anytime and I always make time for him. My wife was out of town this weekend so with it being so hot this weekend hanging out in the A/C sucking cock seemed to be in the cards. And with that much time I may as well get my ass ready. He came over at 10 in the morning and and by 10:30 I had his cum sliding down my throat. So we sat around naked having a beer and before long he was rock hard and fingering my ass. So he lubed me up and greased his cock and went after it. On my back legs up and him hitting my sweet spot I shot my cum all over my chest and face. He took his finger and tasted me as he pounded away and he let loose another load deep in my man pussy. We showered and he went home only to call at 7 last night needing another blowjob. So he came over for a night cap before going home to his boring wife, still sleeping this morning he let himself in and I wake up to him standing there slowly stroking his cock. So once again he wanted anal and who am I to say no to morning sex, so I assumed my position on my back and he worked another load deep in me .