Register

Thread: Tell the truth

Tell the truth

I have a 5 inch penis, and it’s not thick. Is 5 inches considered small?

Re: Tell the truth

Believe it or not 5” is considered normal!! True fact!!

Yeah I think 5- 6" is about average.

About average. Perfect size for me. Easier to deep throat.

Feels good in the ass too!

I find to much emphasis on size just enjoy each other have fun , carry out your desires , your needs both women and men seem really facinated when they see my size and thickness but the larger it is the more time it takes to achieve full penetration for fear and anticipation make it a little more difficult so just have fun and be happy and proud of what ever you carry , luv em all

To be honest, I’m actually happy with the size of my penis, I’d be happy if it were tiny. I just like people telling me I have a small dick.

Asspussy anybody ever tell you that your hot,sexy,sweet mmmmmmmmmm damn

Thank you redngold.

About average. But the only way to find is to let me suck it.

It's average.

the right size to take anal virginity

So tired hearing about size. If it works and you are enjoying yourself your size shouldn't matter. I have had smaller cocks that get really hard and have fed me huge loads while a larger cock sometimes doesn't give me as much of a reward. But people do have preferences. I am not one of them. I can enjoy any cock.

I'm in the average range, but don't seriously try to quantify it. Age has had an effect - not quite as big or hard as it used to be! I also have some curvature that's crept in the past couple of years.

My observation is -- and this was somewhat of a surprise -- that I'm as large, or larger than, nearly all of the men that my wife met and fucked/sucked when we were swinging. and I'm definitely larger than any of the guys I've played with in MM situations. One has a REALLY small dick, but he's a great guy and a lot of fun to play with!

Ok, I just wanna make sure people don’t get the wrong idea? I’m not unhappy with my size, I am just curious about what people consider small.

Just over 6” and thick, wife is happy with it!

I think you're on the small side of average at five, 4.6 or so is average girth.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedinnj View Post
    So tired hearing about size. If it works and you are enjoying yourself your size shouldn't matter. I have had smaller cocks that get really hard and have fed me huge loads while a larger cock sometimes doesn't give me as much of a reward. But people do have preferences. I am not one of them. I can enjoy any cock.
    You ought to be proud of me for having the self discipline to resist such an obvious call to a bit of humor. Think I've matured too much sometimes. Reckon living does that for a person.

Just over 6" and thick

Depends on the study. In "self reported" studies... average is 6"-7" globally. Heh. In actual measurement studies, 4.5" to 5.5" is average, with a fair portion being 5.5" to 6.5", with few being 6.5" to 7.5" and very few being above that (only a few percent of the total). The curve is not a perfect bell, though, the smaller side of the curve is squashed a bit, with 4" to 4.5" having a significantly larger representation than those with less than 4".

So at 5" you are basically RIGHT at the median. More people are your size than any other size. I do not have a link to the study cuz it was in a sexual psychology text book I no longer have, but I do want to note that it was a global study. Sizes vary a bit when it's taken regionally. For Europe, the Americas, and Africa, the scale basically shifts 0.5" to the right... meaning 5"-6" is average, 6" to 7" is above average, 7" to 8" being large (about 5% or something iirc), and over 8" being only like 2%. Also, the left in those regions more closely resembles a standard bell curve.

Just remember: It's not the size of the wand that puts the rabbit in the hat - it's the magic of the performer!

Tell you what. Next time your near Austin, give me a call and I will personally do a very thorough examination and give you my honest opinion; size, hardness, taste, penetration; you know all the basics.... Please understand that examinations like this can take a while...

I'm 6.5. . .I told a GF one time that I wished I was bigger...She responded, "Your just right..Your Penis fits so well in my mouth when I suck you...

It's Not The Size That Matters It Matter How It Works & How You Use It. I Like A Dick That's Not Too Big, But At The Same Time Not To Small. If You're Fucking Me I Wanna Feel You Deep Inside Me, I Wanna Be Moaning Something Like "Harder", "Faster", "Cum Inside Me", etc. I Don't Wanna Be Asking "Is It In Yet"?

Being 5" is good since cocks over 6.5 can hurt the average woman inside her vagina. Also, being almost 6", I at times when pumping my late wife's puss, she would say I was hurting her in one spot or another.
    Even though the vagina can stretch abit, being too big is not good, the guy cannot get up close and personal when his cock is inside her, not to mention not being able to grind against the clitoris when pumping her. Being big has a habit of being a one night stand event according to a few studies; for the most part, it winds up people just playing with it for novelty sake; to see if the person can get it in their mouth, puss, or butt, but overall... most women prefer 4.5-6 inch cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShy1 View Post
    Being 5" is good since cocks over 6.5 can hurt the average woman inside her vagina. Also, being almost 6", I at times when pumping my late wife's puss, she would say I was hurting her in one spot or another.
    Even though the vagina can stretch abit, being too big is not good, the guy cannot get up close and personal when his cock is inside her, not to mention not being able to grind against the clitoris when pumping her. Being big has a habit of being a one night stand event according to a few studies; for the most part, it winds up people just playing with it for novelty sake; to see if the person can get it in their mouth, puss, or butt, but overall... most women prefer 4.5-6 inch cocks.
    A matter of positioning. You were probably punching her cervix. An altering of position would have reduced or eliminated that.