Register

Servicing married men🤪🧐😋

I got a call last night from one of my regulars.. married guy.. can you meet me I need it bad, my balls are full and I need to unload.. I love these calls!! He had snuck out of bed at 12:30 in the night so he could fuck me.. married guys know what they want and how they want it.. and when they want it they want it now.. I told him to come over I was already naked and on my bed.. when he got there he let himself in.. by the time he got to my bed he was naked and hard as a rock.. he rolled me over to my belly moved my frees together spread my cheeks and lubed my pussy and buried his cock in me all in about 30 seconds.. the next couple hours were magical.. this guy can fuck!! He blew 3 huge loads deep inside my pussy and I got off twice.. he pulled out and fed me his cock to clean.. we kissed for a bit and he was gone.. I love my married men.. they come they fuck like there is no tomorrow and then they are gone..
    Now donÂ’t get me wrong I like singles as well, hell I like all cocks🍆🍆.. but married men wow!!
    so please tell if you have noticed the same thing.. please tell us about your boyfriend!Â’

Re: Servicing married men🤪🧐😋

He's got it made. He has a man whore he can use any time, day or night to satisfy his needs and he knows you will be glad to be his slut.

I have a friend who is openly gay. He told me that he prefers married men as there is no commitment. they call him, they go over to his house and he services them...Quick and easy.

i have 2 married guys i service once in a while give them what their wife wont

I'd love finding a married Atlanta man, any age, to suck once or twice a week. Use my mouth however you like and leave. Love sucking older and younger dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i have 2 married guys i service once in a while give them what their wife wont

Exactly I have 3 married guys that I see at least once a month.. the guy that called the other night is one and I see him at least every other week.. then I have 4 that are just hit and miss.. but you are correct I give them all what they want and or don’t get at home.. they know that with me I want to suck their cocks and I want them to fuck me.. their wives have either given up on sex or won’t give them what I do.. they know I am glad to see them and eager to please them.. I feel some times like I am a sex therapist.. that just gets banged by these guys.. I love my guys.. I am so happy when they come all stressed out and frustrated and horny as hell.. first off I get banged very well while they relieve themselves.. and I get a great sense of pride when they leave with a big grin on their faces.. they always thank me for just letting them bang away.. and promise to return soon.. I think I am the lucky one!!

I’m a married guy whose wife lets him play. She knows I want a nice cock and she can’t give that to me. All she wants is that it doesn’t interfere with her time with me.

Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    I’m a married guy whose wife lets him play. She knows I want a nice cock and she can’t give that to me. All she wants is that it doesn’t interfere with her time with me.

That is cool.. if she is good with you seeing other guys to get cock.. and this is just a suggestion why not take her strap on shopping and have that time with her too.. that would be dam sexz!! I wish I had a lady again that wanted to strap up and be my cock!! It is very erotic feeling a nice big cock in your ass and boobs on your back at the same time.. or if your on your back a cock in your ass and two hands full of boobs.. just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    That is cool.. if she is good with you seeing other guys to get cock.. and this is just a suggestion why not take her strap on shopping and have that time with her too.. that would be dam sexz!! I wish I had a lady again that wanted to strap up and be my cock!! It is very erotic feeling a nice big cock in your ass and boobs on your back at the same time.. or if your on your back a cock in your ass and two hands full of boobs.. just a suggestion
    finding my dildo is what got me active again. The harness will be my next purchase ��

Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    finding my dildo is what got me active again. The harness will be my next purchase ��

Right on get the harness and then tell her that you give her total control.. the power is here to do to you what she will.. then go with the flow.. I bet she will fuck you like there is no tomorrow

I have 3 men that I service regularly all married and clean. Known them for years and we have maintained our private fun for years. What’s great is our get togethers are totally reciprocal as they love sucking as much as I do. I am mostly a bottom but sometimes they too like a cock cumming in their ass. Almost every morning my neighbor comes over for his morning fix.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I have 3 men that I service regularly all married and clean. Known them for years and we have maintained our private fun for years. What’s great is our get togethers are totally reciprocal as they love sucking as much as I do. I am mostly a bottom but sometimes they too like a cock cumming in their ass. Almost every morning my neighbor comes over for his morning fix.
    i wish you lived in my neighborhood! Those are the best FWB relationships.

I would love to have a married man or two, to suck off whenever they feel the need

Quote Originally Posted by atxbi View Post
    I would love to have a married man or two, to suck off whenever they feel the need

Oh man ya they are great if you are able to meet their schedule.. that is the greatest challenge with married guy is scheduling.. gotta keep it on the dl and not make Wify wonder wtf., but ya married guys are the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Oh man ya they are great if you are able to meet their schedule.. that is the greatest challenge with married guy is scheduling.. gotta keep it on the dl and not make Wify wonder wtf., but ya married guys are the best!!
    This married guy sure appreciates the kind words!