Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strapons

xxxcjs

strapons

How many women out there would concider using a strapon on a guy?

Re: strapons

Laurel has on me it was always a fantasy for her.

i'm a 30y/o mwm and unfortunately i have never had a female use a strap on, on me. but i enjoy vibrators. if there are any females willing to break me in, hit me up

My husband is bi and swears he would never, ever let me come near him with a srap-on.. Id love to, but oh well. would also LOVE to have another woman use one on me.. always wanted to know how it felt to have a women fuck me like a man. would it feel the same??
    Always,Sea

Thumbs up Re: strapons

My girl freind use it on me ( strap on ) and other toys on a regular basis , I enjoy very much so , it makes our sex life much better to enjoy the freedom to experince different things together , try it you might like it ..

Done it. Love it. Oh the joys of the feeldoe.
    M

The important work of moving the world forward does not wait to be done by perfect men. ~ George Elliot

Thumbs up Re: strap-ons

I am a 'giver' in general and love using my strap-on & feeldoe: I love to please my lovers infinitely and strap-ons extend the amount of pleasure I can provide. There is something tremendously exhilirating about it - I even made my own custom harness to fit me perfectly and accomodate a wider variety of toys.

That being said, it has taken me a long time to understand the appeal of anal, and even longer to work up to doing it, so if asked 18 months ago I would have run screaming. Now with an interest in it, I would consider it regardless of gender - I dont put restrictions on sex acts due to gender though I find some things more appealing based on past experiences.

At this point I'm only participating outside of my primary relationship with females, however should I ever become single again, pleasuring a man with a strap-on would definitely be on my "To Do" list

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

"Bisexuals are people who reach down the front of somebody's pants and are satisfied with whatever they find."

My wife would love some payback but fortunately for me so far she hasnt been able to catch me

Cheers Chook

My husband would not consider letting me near him with a strap-on. We're very liberal-minded as far as most things go, but he has (along with many guys, I suspect) this homphobic thing about his bottom.
    Anal sex with me is fine; totally enjoyable, but my botty is the only vehicle. Its very much a communing together - but not him.
    And to tell the truth, I have no great desire to stick a bit of plastic up his backside!

Strapons are for use with other ladies.

My husband is bi. And when we don't have 3 soms he let's me use them on him

The wife has two strapons (pictures on profile I think). Lots of wannabees beg to try getting done bi them but none have ever been able to take them. Guys seem to think they can just jump out there, bend over and it will be fine. Most should just be satisfied with the fantasy.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

I would to use a strapon... That would be so great... I would smile for Days
    Always be true to yourself

I used a strapon on my hubby a coupla times and then we moved and it got lost in the move. I bought another one and so far it's been sitting in it's original box in my toy cupboard gathering dust. My ex g/f used to tease me with hers but we never got around to fully using it.

I am very much hoping my current g/f will sometime decide to use the one I have. We've talked about it and I think it's an incredible turn on. Don't wanna be the driver with a woman, though. I'd much rather be the bottom.
    If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

I've used my strapon with my SO for a while now. He and I both LOVE it. We both started experimenting with anal play with him, and he loved it so much we decided to invest in a strapon. Neither one of us have looked back since. He enjoys strapon sex so much that he is able to orgasm from the sensations (without penile stimulation)! If you ever get a chance to try it, don't pass up the opportunity.
    HD

Sounds like something I'd enjoy. Now to find a woman who's interested...

xxxcjs

Quote Originally Posted by mistymockingbird
    Done it. Love it. Oh the joys of the feeldoe.

I need to find more woman like you

My wife has done this to me a few times. I love it. I took today and tomorrow off of work and she is off tomorrow also. Hopefully I can
    talk her into using it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by chook
    My wife would love some payback but fortunately for me so far she hasnt been able to catch me

Cheers Chook
    : ROFLMAO chook - one of these days she might - now THAT would be a Kodak moment

When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

I'd like to try it, since it fits into my "woman-as-man" fantasy.

It probably would take a couple days to work into properly if he's inexperienced or "rusty".

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade
    I'd like to try it, since it fits into my "woman-as-man" fantasy.

*Taylor*
    Taylor, you could try it with me!

My husband is straight and, when he's in the right mood, loves it when I use our Feeldoe on him. Of course he's not the only one who really enjoys it
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

What is a feeldoe? I love it when my g/f uses dildo on me , so I brought up the thought of her simulating that she was fucking me one night while having sex and it was so hot. Hect, I ask her would she use a strapon and she said yes. umm umm we just haven't gotten one yet. Its so hot just thinking of it!

We have assorted sizes..
    The 8 inch is my fav and she uses it on me now and then.
    A good prostate massage can make a guy who like it cum in buckets.

I demand respect for my journey, but I offer submission to the worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxcjs
    How many women out there would concider using a strapon on a guy?
    I have

Can't get my wife to do it, she starts feeling silly with a big cock strapped to her... Had it done before, but the girl NEEDS to know how to do it...
    Bi the way I love it....

Smile Re: strapons

I would really like to find a women to use a strapon on me I would think that she would want to be in control with a strapon and be able to please both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by othamble2
    What is a feeldoe?
    www.feeldoe.com

I can't say enough good things about it. Definitely get the one with the vibrating bullet.
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

Oh YEAH! He loves it! Giving him that prostate orgasm is intense and fun.
    If it feels good . . . do it!

I never put restrictions on things Ill do with a partner, even if Im not into it. Now, anal sex does nothing much for me, giving or recieving, so I don't do it often. When I do, it's usually more as a pert of dominance with a woman. I used to have a GF who loved her dildoes & tried to show me how much pleasure they produced. As long as they weren't too big & I was well-lubed, it was easy for her to compromise my ass. The feeling of being deeply penetrated was interesting, but not really sexually (sorry, honey!). Well, last time I took it, about a year ago, it was a different girl & she fucked really fast. Wow! no orgasm , but definite pleasure. I'm trying to find another woman who's into this to take up where the last one left off. Th idea of having a non-penis orgasm, where I don't participate in my orgasm but just take it, is really interesting & maybe a little scary.

I gottan get one of those strapless strap ons!