So I have been talking to this guy and we decided to meet up for sex last night.. he said he would be done with his stuff around 9pm and would come over.. so I get ready clean inside and out.. I am just in a pair of baggy sweat shorts ya know easy access easy off.. any way about 9:20 the knock on the door.. I still get butterflies the first time I meet someone.. I open the door and there in my door stands SANTA CLAUS!! WoW!! He put out his hand and says hello.. I am your date!! I was dum founded for a min.. so I let him in and he lean in and kisses me full on kisses me..
then kisses me again this time with tongue.. then he laughs and said you look surprised.. well ya!! ItÂ’s not every day that Santa sticks his tongue down my throat.. he is a big man like 6Â’4” tall.. large very large hands and fingers if ya know what I mean.. his hair and beard are real.. never been kissed by a guy with a beard.. not bad!! He sticks his tongue down my throat again but this time it lasted a while.. he was feeling me up while he kissed me.. I could feel my self getting hard.. this guy is a hunk.. he ask where the bedroom was and I pointed.. he kissed me again this time picking me up.. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.. and pulled myself in to him.. he carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed.. then ask where the restroom was.. I pointed he said be right back and off he went.. when he came back he had taken off his suit and was just in a pair of bright red shorts.. I was naked.. Santa is a lot buffer than I remember and a lot more muscles.. he has a hairy barrel chest and is trimmed very nicely below.. so he crawled up on the bed and got on top of me and we started kissing making out and exploring each other.. this went on for a while.. then I went for his cock.. OMG Santa is hung!!! Gotta be 9-9.5” and thick like a red bull can.. I was excited scared and horny as fuck all at the same time.. I ask can I kiss it.. he said why not just suck it?? Well hell ya.. so off I went and started sucking Sants🍆!! Wow I could hardly get it in my mouth so I got on my knees and went to town.. I finally got it all the way down my throat a couple times.. then he picked me up and bent me over the edge of the bed.. he used lots of lube inside and out.. then spread my cheeks and put it on my pussy hole.. he started pushing slowly easing it in as I relaxed on to him.. soon he was all in me.. god I was full to the rim.. he started in and out slow at first then as I relaxed he got faster and faster as I relaxed.. soon he was hammer time.. he fucked me for 2 1/2 hours.. I cum 3 times he was on my prostrate all night long.. he cum twice deep inside my pussy.. filling me with SantaÂ’s magic.. I canÂ’t wait till Friday when Santa is going to stop to go over the naughty and nice list again.. I am doing all I can to insure all kids are on the nice list.. he says he has to check it every weekend till Christmas.. I hope he dose!! He said that I am a good elf!! Any one else had any surprises visits?? LetÂ’s hear about them!!