Register

Penis Enlargement

Anyone else on here into this? I’ve had fair success after many years. Gone from 6” to almost 8”.

Re: Penis Enlargement

DO SHARE HOW ? Asking for a friend.

How? Ok with taking time to achieve results. Who wouldn't want a bigger dick?

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    DO SHARE HOW ? Asking for a friend.
    Is that friend "bi his side" I'm sure she would like a little more.

Everyone might think I’m crazy but. I have a small dick and I love it that way, in fact I wish it was smaller. 2 or 3 inches hard would be awesome for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    How? Ok with taking time to achieve results. Who wouldn't want a bigger dick?
    Hey. Have some sympathy for us bottoms!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    Hey. Have some sympathy for us bottoms!
    I love to get my ass plowed, only done toys so far but once its streched out bring on the big stuff. Guess if I get the chance to have sex with another guy, I would like a larger size but not too big. That way I can suck him off too I can't fit as big in my mouth as my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshog View Post
    Anyone else on here into this? I’ve had fair success after many years. Gone from 6” to almost 8”.
    Tell us how you do it. I would love 2 more inches. Pretty sure my wife and future partners would too. Thanks XXOO Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by LovingLingerie View Post
    Tell us how you do it. I would love 2 more inches. Pretty sure my wife and future partners would too. Thanks XXOO Jaime
    There’s no magic or overnight success. It takes long term dedication if not a degree of obsession.

I started out stretching by hand hand which gave some gains fairly quick, like 1/4 or 1/2”. I think the most length was gained using a traction device such as Jes extender. I’ve used a pump some which I like.

Im getting back to using the pump and extender next week. Check out these two sites which lay it all out for you. Either Thunders Place or PE Gym. Both free and full of good info. Grow that cock!!

Yeah. I've heard of this.

My partner tried something called PhalloGauge and he really likes what he got so far.

He says penis enlargement is a marathon, not a sprint.