Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cock crazy

Re: Cock crazy

I suppose if I could suck my own cock I would, but I can't to this constant craving goes on and on. Big or small I'd suck them all!

I crave cock. I want cock in my mouth. I need cock in my mouth. I am thinking of cock right now. I want to lick the rim of the head and hold dick and lick shaft up and down. I want to give head with all my energy and passion for cock.

Your definately not the only 0one. I'm married and I'm crazy about cock. I just need it so bad, It tastes so good.

oh yes Love cock
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!! My question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    You are not alone and like you, I am often Crazy about cock! I do think and fantasies about a cock, all the time, and like you I want it and need it, but this Pandemic, put a stop to most of my normal activities so, I now just have my own cock to play with! My cock is something that I have especially enjoyed, ever since I had discovered, how much pleasure it has provided me since, I was a young lad.

It been awhile since I have had the opportunity of sucking another cock, I usually find myself, trying to imagine and fantasizing, what it would be like to have the opportunity to suck a cock and enjoy a nice load warm cum and to swallowing another guy's, warm creamy load of cum! Often, I can feel my heart start rushing in anticipation, as I imagine his, creamy warm liquid, pulsates into my mouth, as I swallow his warm creamy load of cum, However, often with today's society, and with safe sex and all, the opportunities, are a lot less than we would like.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!