Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cock crazy

Re: Cock crazy

What's crazy is that I love tits and pussy and I am mostly attracted to women, but I fantasize about and crave cock all of the time. I can't explain it.

You are not alone. Cock is on my mind every day. I enjoy seeing women's tits, I have to suck cocks. I love the feel of cocks, the taste of precum, and cum.

Also a cock whore, can’t get enough to suck and swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    yup thats me every second of the day, totally normal i think

I love sucking cock and cum. Nothing feels better to me than a cock growing firm in my mouth, then twitching and throbbing as it sprays my mouth full of sweet/salty cum.

I enjoy this site so much the discussions make me realize i am not alone that there are many that feel the way i do i really like to suck dicks have suck over 100 and this is true wish i had one right now in my mouth thanks guys

I love cock, and cum, sucking dick is a huge turn on for me. I also love the feel of a nice hard cock deep in my ass. I will always love women and pussy, I am bisexual.

Well, I love tits and pussy, but I have had them for years. However, for the last few years I have become bi-curious, although I have not had any experiences yet. Since I haven't had any experience with another guy yet, the desire to try cock has become virtually obsessive. I think about it all the time, think about how it might happen, how it would feel, what I might be willing to do. The fantasies come at all different times, day and night. I wonder if the frequency and intensity of these thoughts might be lessened once I actually try cock. Or will they get more intense as I find I want it more and more. Ah, the mind is a fascinating organ.

i feel alot like u about it. i've never been with a guy either but even though i love women i've been obsessed with being with guys too. but it took years for me to feel comfortable admitting it to myself. i think it's very healthy to explore this & not supress it. i also wonder how it will finally happen (i know for a fact it will happen because i'm positive & i'm determined!) & what will happen afterwards. i've had guys tell me once i try sucking cock i will love it & be an obsessive cocksucker. i might enjoy it i'll admit even alot but i'd like to think there is alot to me that makes me who i am not just 1 sex act. but we will see. will i become a slut? will i fall in love? will i see it really isn't for me & at least walk away satisfied i was finally able to do it? so there is alot of confusion but it's exciting too, no? think about ur puberty & how confusing & exciting that was. it's kinda like that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumhead2 View Post
    Well, I love tits and pussy, but I have had them for years. However, for the last few years I have become bi-curious, although I have not had any experiences yet. Since I haven't had any experience with another guy yet, the desire to try cock has become virtually obsessive. I think about it all the time, think about how it might happen, how it would feel, what I might be willing to do. The fantasies come at all different times, day and night. I wonder if the frequency and intensity of these thoughts might be lessened once I actually try cock. Or will they get more intense as I find I want it more and more. Ah, the mind is a fascinating organ.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    just out of curiosity, has anyone here tried cock & did not think it was the best thing in the world? because of this website is i don't expect anyone to say they hated it. but maybe someone thought it was nice every once in awhie but hasn't really changed them.
    Independent of sex, I have had a wonderful, rewarding life. Sex has never been the main focus of my life.
    However, in the time I devote to sex, I LOVE COCK!!
    JEM

thanks for your reply! it puts things into perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Independent of sex, I have had a wonderful, rewarding life. Sex has never been the main focus of my life.
    However, in the time I devote to sex, I LOVE COCK!!

Me too I think about how great a cock feels all the time i am plain hooked on cock sucking
    Last edited by julyguybill; Jun 27, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

There is no way your alone on this. I am absolutely sure that WE are common folk. Some just don't express themselves about this subject as much as you do.

Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    Oh heck no. I love cock and am a real cock whore, I've been that way since I was a kid.

Do you think about pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Do you think about pussy?

The real truth here is yes.. I am presently seeing a very special lady.. I am finding that I care for her more and more all the time.. so yes I do think about pussy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Domains View Post
    What's crazy is that I love tits and pussy and I am mostly attracted to women, but I fantasize about and crave cock all of the time. I can't explain it.
    Not *all* of the time, for me but, yeah, when I want to play with cock, I pretty-much want it bad enough to pull out all the stops to try to arrange some naked guy-guy time to get that itch scratched. Although, the fancy has been striking me more often, lately. I got well-fucked last month, and got blown last Thursday, and I'm wanting some cock again, tonight.

I also think about sucking and being fucked all the time It's just such a problem finding someone to have fun with living in a rural area. I keep looking and hope I'll get lucky one of these days. My wife even knows I want it bad.

Is your wife ok with it happening?

The last guy I sucked said I must have really "cock hungry" because of the way I sucked his cock. I had to tell him that I was always "cock hungry" and my passion for sucking cock is the reason that I always give my best effort when giving another man a blowjob.

Hope to fuck you soon!

In all honesty I admit to all I am cock crazy I have been sucking men for 30 years I love a cock inside my mouth and i get hard as a rock when I make them cum. Then I look for my next challenge

I'm also a cock whore...bring them on...could never be too many

I haven't had the real thing yet but I am extremely experienced with anal sex if you know what I mean. I have about a dozen dildos, some are gigantic and others are ultra realistic. even though I have only had an elusive hands free orgasm 3 or 4 times, I absolutely lust for these cocks all day long. I cannot wait to get to the next level and have a real one to play with.

I think about sucking cocks all the time.

I find the more cock i get the more i want it and cant stop thinking about 24/7 also same with me feel like cock whore , its weird I have had guys leave my place that I just finished fooling around with and the minute they walk out the door I am back on DList or Grindr trying to set up another guy the same day cause i just want more cock so badly...cock is so addictive and specially when a guy is dom with me I crave it even more , when i guy takes conntrol and treats me like his cock slut , I just cant get enough I need it more all the time

I really cannot thank the women who do not like to suck their husbands cocks enough.Then when I get them they are so thrilled with the the way I suck their cocks it is like they died and went to heaven.I just turned a wild ass guess into a regular thing and he is happy happy with me and he knows I really enjoy sucking him off.It has been a couple of weeks now but I wish I could suck him everyday. I would really love to have him take my ass pussy and fuck me good but I do not know if he is ready for that or if he will ever be.He said he has told a club member about our deal and said the club member is jealous.I told him to bring him along sometime to really make it interesting.Have not sucked two cocks at once in a long time.So I guess I am cock crazy.

I’m there. I have been crazy for girls my entire life. After having sex with another guy for the first time I’ve been cock crazy ever since. I love one in either hole, can’t get enough!

Quote Originally Posted by bnicks122016 View Post
    I’m there. I have been crazy for girls my entire life. After having sex with another guy for the first time I’ve been cock crazy ever since. I love one in either hole, can’t get enough!
    Yup still true for me today!! I love cock.. I love sucking to get it ready to fuck me!! But I love it most in my pussy!!