Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cock crazy

Cock crazy

Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!🤪🍆😏🍆
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??

Re: Cock crazy

i definately have my cock fantasies. total lust. can't wait to try! i have my fantasies about women too. not just lust though. that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    I thinks it’s pretty normal. We all get a positive ‘aura’ when we think about pleasurable moments or things. We probably all agree sex is very pleasing. So it’s human nature to want to repeat pleasurable things in our life. I think about pussy and cock a lot myself and I accept the fact I am oversexed. I, being retired, have a lot of free time and that time is partially consumed with thoughts of having sex with men and women. As long as it doesn’t ‘control’ you it’s probably very normal. It’s often said that the biggest sex organ is between our ears, so enjoy your thoughts and try to get lucky every chance you get.

Never totally like this, but on occasion...

try doing it, its much better than a fantasy. real life is much, much better than just sitting back and dreaming.

I agree with Chances. Doing it is much better than dreaming about doing it.

I am much the same. But I spend part of my time thinking about women. The older I get though, it is more about cock. Particularly big ones.

I’m always thinking about sucking cocks, always looking, always trolling. I also fantizes about eating pussies and all kinds of sex.

I just love it when I meet somebody(m/f) who not only realizes that they are a cockwhore but can admit it and gets very slutty with me , sends me over the top into a fun sex fueled frenzy and loving everything that we do and ssooooo much of it

I have come to say that while I still do love pussy, I have found that I REALLY LOVE and often CRAVE cock in a way that I never have with pussy. It is like the old Redd Foxx joke about cock, in his case about women liking it and a cock "popping her cherry," but it is also true for guys who find that they love cock too---"One prick and BOOM!!"

I do love and crave cock--both to suck and to be fucked by one.

Me to I keep thinking cock & used
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Godownonit

I do think about cock almost all the time. I don't do anything but suck, but I do love it ... and can't get enough.

Obsessive ? Maybe. I don't know and don't care. Even writing this has made me want to suck a cock.

I look ay at guy wonder how he taste
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15965269_1287411201315565_4030868868552600094_n.jpg 
Views:	693 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	48946

Haven't had one for a very long time. If I can get the wife to allow a guy into our sex life I'm sure I will very much enjoy playing with his cock. And watching her play with it will be just as much fun.

I also have huge cravings for cock. I do like pussy but there is something special about a hard or soft cock that really excites me. I love sucking cock and swallowing my tasty reward for pleasuring it.

Same with me..everyday craving for a smooth, hard cock in my mouth, and deep inside me. Once you've experienced it, and tasted it, and felt it, you're hooked for life...

just out of curiosity, has anyone here tried cock & did not think it was the best thing in the world? because of this website is i don't expect anyone to say they hated it. but maybe someone thought it was nice every once in awhie but hasn't really changed them.

As for me, I am not very experienced but I had a regular buddy that used to fulfill my desires. Since he relocated for work it’s very hard finding another like minded friend, that said my old buddy still has family here so when he visits, I’m on the list of people he sees, and when I know he’s in town, he lets me know when we can meet. Last weekend he was in town for a birthday party for his mother and since my wife was gone I was able to host him. When he arrived I was already rock hard from jacking and anticipating the cock and cum that would soon be mine. Yep I’m cock crazy and look forward to future adventures.

luck he had free time

Yes, I think about cock all the time. I am a cock/cum slut and look for every chance to worship cock. Just recently I found a guy that likes to meet me at a park bathroom near lowes and I suck him off about twice a week. Just tell the wife I need to run to lowes and get a nice hot load of cum down my throat. :-) This helps the cravings, but I still crave cock.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    just out of curiosity, has anyone here tried cock & did not think it was the best thing in the world? because of this website is i don't expect anyone to say they hated it. but maybe someone thought it was nice every once in awhie but hasn't really changed them.
    I'll be your Norm.

I like sucking cock, like eating pussy. Neither of them do I like in excess. My whole view is I like to please and be pleased regarding sex. There's more to sex than life. *chuckles* Sometimes it's enough to just cuddle.

"Hey Woody, .. Yeah it's time you beer me back for that beer i loaned you last week."

Ok I will admit that I think about cock a lot. I love to suck cock and love the taste of cum. I also like the feel of a guys balls and his hard shaft between my lips. I think about sucking cock a lot. I am a cock sucking and cock worshipping kind of guy.

norm! thanks for the perspective. alot of guys here go nuts for sucking cock. i'm not judging if that's there thing they should go for it! kinda trying to figure out sexuality things & wondering if somethings are really as common as they appear to be sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    I'll be your Norm.

I like sucking cock, like eating pussy. Neither of them do I like in excess. My whole view is I like to please and be pleased regarding sex. There's more to sex than life. *chuckles* Sometimes it's enough to just cuddle.

"Hey Woody, .. Yeah it's time you beer me back for that beer i loaned you last week."

norm! thanks for the perspective. alot of guys here go nuts for sucking cock. i'm not judging if that's there thing they should go for it! kinda trying to figure out sexuality things & wondering if somethings are really as common as they appear to be sometimes.
    alot of guys
    Well, that I don't fit. Seems I rather fall between the cracks and march to my own drummer.

kinda trying to figure out sexuality things & wondering if somethings are really as common as they appear to be sometimes.
    Think a good deal of bravado gets overstated on a public web forum regarding sex. Not judging here either but observing and seeing that as the case generally. As a boyfriend once explained to me, people all want to be happy. For many that might mean whooping it up on a forum as it seems that is what they expect of other people, everyone boasting in order to look good & feel happy.

I am happy from the inside out. Yes, I enjoy the company of others but am alright to myself a bit. I don't enjoy partnered sex as much as I might desire. So, ... what? Does that mean I am inferior or superior to anyone posting they love sucking cock? No, it doesn't mean either one. It is simply how I'm currently living, which can be and often is subject to change. That's life for us all.

The axiom things are not always what they seem, is often found to be objective Truth in a good number of cases. That noted, let yourself have a good lead way for any possibility. Another axiom I find often befitting, nothing is true and all is permitted. That is not open permission to lie or do fraud though. I'm sure you can figure the axiom out.

Well, need to dash out and catch our land lady to give her a mail item to forward. Run 'er slow, hun.

You are most definitely not alone. I think about cock all the time. I come here so much because I think about it all the time. I have many tabs open right now of pictures of cock. Last night I thought about sucking cock. I am thinking about sucking cock now. I guess I am crazy for cock.

Of course, based on the fact that this site is all about something sexual----that what we talk about here is all focused on sexual things----but sex is not everything of course----and while when my thoughts go to sex---I do think about cock a lot--it is not the focus of my life---I have so many interests and do a wide variety of things that rarely have anything at all to do with sex.

Sex is great when it does happen and I surely enjoy it no matter its form.

Being bisexual such as it is for me did not change me, I am just glad that I did finally let myself be free to "go both ways" having sex with both women and men. I only do tend to share experiences with other guys and not ladies--it seems that with ladies---the relationships are often more about things other than just sex and I don't care to share either those or the sexual aspects---just the things I have with guys.

I think that what I do with other guys--is more or less just about the sex while with a lady-- the relationships tends to be more romantic, emotional and "love based" and that--I don't care to talk about on the internet--it is more private.

I have done Google searches, like I did when I found this forum, of guys telling their stories about their first time sucking a cock and there are some that have said they will never do it again. Not very many that have said they didn't like it but they are out there.

I love sucking cock ALL THE TIME. There's nothing quite like wrapping my lips around a rock hard cock. I find my self thinking about sucking cock more and more frequently of late. Just thinking about feeling a man grow hard in my mouth, letting out a deep groan, and shooting his load on my tongue makes me hard. Nothing like a belly full of love juice from a big hard cock. I am a cock sucker. I wish I had one in my mouth now. I would love to feel that last minute swell right before I get that awesome treat of a big load of cum. I would keep sucking until it was hard again..

I l love eating cum so much. The buildup is intense. Those final moments are such a rush. His breathing gets fast. His body is so sweaty. His cock gets so stiff and hard.
    It’s so exciting pleasing him jerking his cock quickly as he moans and groans.
    You feel him twitching and jerking, his body is getting ready to pump his load out. You can smell it steaming out of his urethra, such a manly powerful smell.
    You know that any second now he’s going to cum, it’s what you’ve been waiting for the whole time.
    You know you are going to swallow it all.
    As soon as you see his sperm cum out, you scoop it up with your tongue and immediately swallow it.
    You jerk his cock and taste his cum coming out of his cock into your mouth. You enjoy how good it tastes.
    You eat every spurt you see come out, swallowing every drop tasting how good it taste going down your throat.
    Keep eating the spurts, knowing that his head is so sensitive every time your mouth touches it.
    Imagine how great you have made him feel ejaculating as he feelsyour hot tongue all over his sensitive head as his cum comes out.
    It’s the best feeling and it drives him crazy as he looks down as his cock continues to be pleasured until he walks away sexually satisfied.
    The one sucking the cock is satified also knowing tasting all of his jizz and licking it off his cock makes him feel so good in being able to sexually satisfied this man.
    There’s nothing hotter than a dude knowing he’s going to blast a hot load into a moist mouth, and that that person is going to love eating whatever comes out of his penis.

thanks for that perspective. the way some guys go on it seems they see a cock & immediately put it in their mouth. i'm not trying to judge, i respect it's there thing. maybe some of them are judging because they assume once anyone puts a penis in his mouth it's inevitable they will be all about it until the day they die. i can say i love to eat pussy. very much! but i don't wanna spend the whole nite with my face between a women's legs. there are so many ways to be with someone. so i'm guessing if i ever get the chance to go down on a guy i might enjoy it alot but i would be more than just a cocksucker. we'll see i guess...
    i feel similar aobut what i woud want with a male & a female. i would want good sex with a male not much more, with a femaile i would want it to go on another level.
    Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Of course, based on the fact that this site is all about something sexual----that what we talk about here is all focused on sexual things----but sex is not everything of course----and while when my thoughts go to sex---I do think about cock a lot--it is not the focus of my life---I have so many interests and do a wide variety of things that rarely have anything at all to do with sex.

Sex is great when it does happen and I surely enjoy it no matter its form.

Being bisexual such as it is for me did not change me, I am just glad that I did finally let myself be free to "go both ways" having sex with both women and men. I only do tend to share experiences with other guys and not ladies--it seems that with ladies---the relationships are often more about things other than just sex and I don't care to share either those or the sexual aspects---just the things I have with guys.

I think that what I do with other guys--is more or less just about the sex while with a lady-- the relationships tends to be more romantic, emotional and "love based" and that--I don't care to talk about on the internet--it is more private.