Register

Too Old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die?

How old is too old to be looking for sexual fun with others? Does anyone have health concerns not related to Covid-19 or STD.

Re: Too Old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die?

i'm 72 and still looking for sex of either gender. just this past Wednesday , i went to an adult theater , and fucked a woman of about 40 . but i have to tell you i'm not average. please believe me , i'm not bragging , but i lift weights and walk most days . you would never guess my age. if you want to have sex in your older years , you must work on your health.

I never intend to stop

Never too old!

still going strong

I would like to believe that age is just a number and if you believe in staying healthy and fit you still enjoy, all the wonders, of the human body you should not have any problems!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I am 72 years old and have refrained from sex only because of COVID19.
    The health of my long-term partner is too fragile to risk giving him the virus.
    Otherwise, I would definitely be sexually active now and as long as my good health stays good.
    JEM

Bluntly, the only time I'll stop looking is when I'm dead and, duh, unable to look for sexy fun with anyone. I'll be 65 tomorrow and have not lost my desire for sex and my dick still works, thank you very much!

At 70 and still working I'd like a relationship with another man.

i am 76 ans still love sucking a cock my regular weekday meeting of guys didn't pan out today went to abs got to suck 7 nice cocks but got no cum

Im 60 and feel like I’m hitting my prime. Best thing about our age group is that we can tutor the younger ones but also revel in the experience that an older guy or gal brings to bed.

Your only as old as you feel.. age is just a number. If you can think about it you can do it

I'll be 70 in a couple of months. "Things" - one in particular - don't work quite as well as they used to, but I still get excited and relatively hard. I don't hit myself in the chest with cum when I masturbate anymore. My evolution to bisexuality and my wife's cooperative attitude towards my growing desire to cross-dress more completely and enjoy sexual activities with other men (or gurls) keeps my spirits buoyed and the cum flowing.

Oh, by the way -- I still Rock & Roll, too! Never a great player, but I can make recognizable sounds on several instruments and can play the hell out of a few of my favorite songs from across the decades.

Absolutely correct. I am 64 and in the gym 6 days a week. if you want to keep going, you must work at it! I am still very, very sexual.