Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 51 of 51

Thread: Cock crazy

  1. #31
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22

    Re: Cock crazy

    What's crazy is that I love tits and pussy and I am mostly attracted to women, but I fantasize about and crave cock all of the time. I can't explain it.

  2. #32
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Delaware
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    77

    Re: Cock crazy

    You are not alone. Cock is on my mind every day. I enjoy seeing women's tits, I have to suck cocks. I love the feel of cocks, the taste of precum, and cum.

  3. #33
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    287

    Re: Cock crazy

    Also a cock whore, can’t get enough to suck and swallow.

  4. #34
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6

    Re: Cock crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    yup thats me every second of the day, totally normal i think

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Indiana
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    533

    Re: Cock crazy

    I love sucking cock and cum. Nothing feels better to me than a cock growing firm in my mouth, then twitching and throbbing as it sprays my mouth full of sweet/salty cum.

  6. #36
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    172

    Re: Cock crazy

    I enjoy this site so much the discussions make me realize i am not alone that there are many that feel the way i do i really like to suck dicks have suck over 100 and this is true wish i had one right now in my mouth thanks guys

  7. #37
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    205

    Re: Cock crazy

    I love cock, and cum, sucking dick is a huge turn on for me. I also love the feel of a nice hard cock deep in my ass. I will always love women and pussy, I am bisexual.

  8. #38
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Minnesota
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    180

    Re: Cock crazy

    Well, I love tits and pussy, but I have had them for years. However, for the last few years I have become bi-curious, although I have not had any experiences yet. Since I haven't had any experience with another guy yet, the desire to try cock has become virtually obsessive. I think about it all the time, think about how it might happen, how it would feel, what I might be willing to do. The fantasies come at all different times, day and night. I wonder if the frequency and intensity of these thoughts might be lessened once I actually try cock. Or will they get more intense as I find I want it more and more. Ah, the mind is a fascinating organ.

  9. #39
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,883

    Re: Cock crazy

    i feel alot like u about it. i've never been with a guy either but even though i love women i've been obsessed with being with guys too. but it took years for me to feel comfortable admitting it to myself. i think it's very healthy to explore this & not supress it. i also wonder how it will finally happen (i know for a fact it will happen because i'm positive & i'm determined!) & what will happen afterwards. i've had guys tell me once i try sucking cock i will love it & be an obsessive cocksucker. i might enjoy it i'll admit even alot but i'd like to think there is alot to me that makes me who i am not just 1 sex act. but we will see. will i become a slut? will i fall in love? will i see it really isn't for me & at least walk away satisfied i was finally able to do it? so there is alot of confusion but it's exciting too, no? think about ur puberty & how confusing & exciting that was. it's kinda like that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumhead2 View Post
    Well, I love tits and pussy, but I have had them for years. However, for the last few years I have become bi-curious, although I have not had any experiences yet. Since I haven't had any experience with another guy yet, the desire to try cock has become virtually obsessive. I think about it all the time, think about how it might happen, how it would feel, what I might be willing to do. The fantasies come at all different times, day and night. I wonder if the frequency and intensity of these thoughts might be lessened once I actually try cock. Or will they get more intense as I find I want it more and more. Ah, the mind is a fascinating organ.

  10. #40
    Unofficial Community Leader

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Michigan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,751

    Re: Cock crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    just out of curiosity, has anyone here tried cock & did not think it was the best thing in the world? because of this website is i don't expect anyone to say they hated it. but maybe someone thought it was nice every once in awhie but hasn't really changed them.
    Independent of sex, I have had a wonderful, rewarding life. Sex has never been the main focus of my life.
    However, in the time I devote to sex, I LOVE COCK!!
    JEM

  11. #41
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,883

    Re: Cock crazy

    thanks for your reply! it puts things into perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Independent of sex, I have had a wonderful, rewarding life. Sex has never been the main focus of my life.
    However, in the time I devote to sex, I LOVE COCK!!

  12. #42
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    172

    Re: Cock crazy

    Me too I think about how great a cock feels all the time i am plain hooked on cock sucking
    Last edited by julyguybill; Jun 27, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

  13. #43
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    172

    Re: Cock crazy

    Exactly

  14. #44
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    75

    Re: Cock crazy

    There is no way your alone on this. I am absolutely sure that WE are common folk. Some just don't express themselves about this subject as much as you do.

  15. #45
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    256

    Re: Cock crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    Oh heck no. I love cock and am a real cock whore, I've been that way since I was a kid.

  16. #46
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    46

    Re: Cock crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
    my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
    Do you think about pussy?

  17. #47

    Re: Cock crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Do you think about pussy?

    The real truth here is yes.. I am presently seeing a very special lady.. I am finding that I care for her more and more all the time.. so yes I do think about pussy!!

  18. #48
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    44

    Re: Cock crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Domains View Post
    What's crazy is that I love tits and pussy and I am mostly attracted to women, but I fantasize about and crave cock all of the time. I can't explain it.
    Not *all* of the time, for me but, yeah, when I want to play with cock, I pretty-much want it bad enough to pull out all the stops to try to arrange some naked guy-guy time to get that itch scratched. Although, the fancy has been striking me more often, lately. I got well-fucked last month, and got blown last Thursday, and I'm wanting some cock again, tonight.

  19. #49
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40

    Re: Cock crazy

    I also think about sucking and being fucked all the time It's just such a problem finding someone to have fun with living in a rural area. I keep looking and hope I'll get lucky one of these days. My wife even knows I want it bad.

  20. #50
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    256

    Re: Cock crazy

    Is your wife ok with it happening?

  21. #51

    Re: Cock crazy

    The last guy I sucked said I must have really "cock hungry" because of the way I sucked his cock. I had to tell him that I was always "cock hungry" and my passion for sucking cock is the reason that I always give my best effort when giving another man a blowjob.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top