Register
    Godownonit

Just sucked a new cock..... and I want another !

Returned from a hook-up a short while ago. A new cock, 18 years old, college freshman. Said he had never been sucked by a GUY before, but frankly, I don't believe he'd ever been sucked before, by anyone. What a cute kid .... and a great cock. Not huge, only about 7 or 7.5 inches, but pretty thick - and hard as a rock. I used all my tricks on him, including deep throating him till he practically screamed. As I said, I don't think he has ever had the pleasure before. Before he came, I had him wriggling his belly like an eel, while he was lost in ecstacy. When he came, I almost lost some of it. What a load - hot, thick and creamy. Delicious ! I think he didn't really mind - and I do think Todd will be joining my regular sucking rotation. He seems kind of shy though ... and definitely worried about getting caught. So, we will have to be discreet.

Trouble is, now that I've had such a great cock tonight, I want another. And probably, another after that. This always seems to happen. When I get into the mood to suck some cock ... I REALLY lose all self- control. Unfortunately, I don't have anymore cocksicles lined up this evening. Bummer !

Re: Just sucked a new cock..... and I want another !

Fucking hot , never worry about as you put it losing all self control your not supposed to hold back just cut loose and enjoy what you love .... I just love true LOVERS of COCK like you seem to be , would love to feed you multiple loads mmmmmmm

New cock is always fun to play with.

Always love a new cock to stroke and suck and look forward to the taste of a new load of cum. If he was young he probably could have offered you another load quickly. That's only happened to me once. But totally agree that after one load my appetite for cum only grows. Once took 8 loads at a gloryhole during a lunch break and wanted even more but had to get back to work. Keep sucking!

i like sucking a new cock when i can find one of course got 2 guys i know who i give a good sucking when their wife is not around

Quote Originally Posted by Godownonit View Post
    Returned from a hook-up a short while ago. A new cock, 18 years old, college freshman. Said he had never been sucked by a GUY before, but frankly, I don't believe he'd ever been sucked before, by anyone. What a cute kid .... and a great cock. Not huge, only about 7 or 7.5 inches, but pretty thick - and hard as a rock. I used all my tricks on him, including deep throating him till he practically screamed. As I said, I don't think he has ever had the pleasure before. Before he came, I had him wriggling his belly like an eel, while he was lost in ecstacy. When he came, I almost lost some of it. What a load - hot, thick and creamy. Delicious ! I think he didn't really mind - and I do think Todd will be joining my regular sucking rotation. He seems kind of shy though ... and definitely worried about getting caught. So, we will have to be discreet.

Trouble is, now that I've had such a great cock tonight, I want another. And probably, another after that. This always seems to happen. When I get into the mood to suck some cock ... I REALLY lose all self- control. Unfortunately, I don't have anymore cocksicles lined up this evening. Bummer !

There is something about cock---that once you "get it" and you find that you like it----either in sucking or taking it---beware---you will come to CRAVE IT---it is like the crack cocaine of sex---once you get it and like and WANT IT---YOU REALLY WANT IT!!

I still like pussy--but man---I really CRAVE cock!! Seems to be the case with most people, I do think.....I don't know what it is about cock that is so addictive--but man---they are so much fun and can provide so much pleasure---why let the ladies have all the fun??

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    There is something about cock---that once you "get it" and you find that you like it----either in sucking or taking it---beware---you will come to CRAVE IT---it is like the crack cocaine of sex---once you get it and like and WANT IT---YOU REALLY WANT IT!!

I still like pussy--but man---I really CRAVE cock!! Seems to be the case with most people, I do think.....I don't know what it is about cock that is so addictive--but man---they are so much fun and can provide so much pleasure---why let the ladies have all the fun??
    You got that right!!!

Completely agree with everyone here..once you have sucked a smooth hard cock and tasted his sweet cum, the craving for more just grows stronger..

I agree, I actively look for bi guys to join wife and i so i can suck them off! Turns the wife on!

I agree I love cock and when I want it I need it bad.. I love being fucked.. and when I get it, it is like throwing gas on a fire the fire is hotter and bigger and the need is stronger than ever.. I find my self craving cock..