Register

My Wife + Your Cock = <3

I've been exploring my newly discovered fantasy of another man having my wife. I've met a few good people on here willing to explore it with me through RP's and erotic chats, but I'd like more. To tell you a little about us:

She's 5'3, 160lbs, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and 36c tits. She has creamy skin, thick legs, a delicious bubble butt, and a trimmed pussy that stays wet.

I'm 5'6, 140lbs, with dark hair and green eyes, and a 7"cock. I've never been with another man, but I have bisexual inclinations and would love to explore the idea of pleasuring another man with my mouth further.

I have also never told my wife about my fantasy, so I'd like to keep this as discreet as possible. If you're interested, please PM me and let's chat.

Re: My Wife + Your Cock = <3

Quote Originally Posted by cuminmywife View Post
    I've been exploring my newly discovered fantasy of another man having my wife. I've met a few good people on here willing to explore it with me through RP's and erotic chats, but I'd like more. To tell you a little about us:

She's 5'3, 160lbs, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and 36c tits. She has creamy skin, thick legs, a delicious bubble butt, and a trimmed pussy that stays wet.

I'm 5'6, 140lbs, with dark hair and green eyes, and a 7"cock. I've never been with another man, but I have bisexual inclinations and would love to explore the idea of pleasuring another man with my mouth further.

I have also never told my wife about my fantasy, so I'd like to keep this as discreet as possible. If you're interested, please PM me and let's chat.
    I have the same fantasy and get off by just thinking about her with another man.

That sounds like alot of fun and I would love to talk to you about

I have the same fantasy i think it would be so hot to watch her with another man

I fantasized about it for years, then found just the right guy for her and me. It was fantastic. Go for it you will not regret it for a second.

We have enjoyed many MFM encounters with bi men and always have a great time!

Have tried this with a female fwb a couple times and they turn out to really just want her.

Quote Originally Posted by ghw132 View Post
    I fantasized about it for years, then found just the right guy for her and me. It was fantastic. Go for it you will not regret it for a second.
    I too think about this a lot. Would be great if we could find the right guy, even better if it could become a regular occurance

My GF has finally agreed to be shared. I can't wait.

When wifey was younger and very hot with her five foot frame, 99 lbs, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and 34C's, she was very free and willing to do just about anything. One night I had some guys over for a card game, hot summer night and she was prancing around serving beers etc in her her tiny tight cut offs and bikini top with her tits spiiling out the cups and her ass cheeks puffing out the sides of the cut offs. She put on a record and started to dance and we all took a break from the game to watch. When she took off her top and gave me the look, I knew she was ready to play. I pushed my chair back and whipped out my cock and she was on her knees in a flash giving me an awesome blowjob. The other 3 guys soon did the same and she worked her way around the table servicing each one to completion and then finished me off with a flourish. Hot night for sure.

My wife revelled in being my total hot slutwife. She enjoyed all the attention she received on the occasional times when we attended houseparties or swing clubs when multiple men and women lusted after her. She shamelessly showed off and fucked and/or sucked all comers (no pun intended). However she (and I) much preferred intimate 3somes with other men of our choosing. She loved watching me and our male 3some partners suck each other as much as I enjoyed watching her suck and fuck our partner and totally blow his mind as well as his dick. Every time we swung with men or mf couples or in groups it just made us hotter for each other as well as for the next time we met other people to suck and fuck together.

waylon , does your wife know that you like to suck cock.

We didn't find it easy. Either she liked him and I didn' t or I liked him and he was just there to do the wife. Eventually we found the right guy and it lasted several years. But after he wandered away, we were never find another we both felt comfortable with.

Were have you found the "right guy"? Personal ads just seem sketcky, is there other venues? Has anyone tried the site mentioned on the CL thread, doublelist.com?

My favorite thing to do--screw a guys wife while he watches.

That is very hot! I fully enjoy playing with cuck couples! My favorite position, and one that was my first experience with a mf couple, was them in a 69 with her on top. They then asked me to slide my cock into her pussy doggy style while his face and mouth were right there to help guide me into her wet, slippery pussy...... I started slowly so he could have a nice view of my cock sliding into her juicy pussy, and if my cock fell out of her, he would give it a lick or two and then help put it back into her pussy...... When I came.. he made sure to clean up every last drop! Now I am addicted to 3 sums and groups!

Would love to do that with the wife, hope she agrees to a 3some soon, can't wait to taste her and another guys cum as is drips out of her pussy.

It’s hot watching the wife with other men

Man I fantasize about this all the time. My ex and I used to do it with her dildo vibrator ... now that was some hot sex buddy!

My wife and i enjoy this, we have a bi friend that cones iver and fucjs her on a regular basis, i join in when i can. Were actually looking for a couple mire guys to join us for some fun on a regular basis

Like others here...I have the same fantasy as well. I seriously doubt this fantasy would ever come true but love thinking about it.

Would actually consider paying for a gigolo just to see my wife react to another guys cock

Same here

I share my wife quite often, we prefer the guy to be bi so i can join in and blow him!

is it ever weird if the guy is str8?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidirectional4u View Post
    I share my wife quite often, we prefer the guy to be bi so i can join in and blow him!