Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Red face cocksucking with the wife watching...

Wife knows I love to suck cock, told her before we were married. I have several mostly married men I blow on a regular basis usually at our home with her watching me suck their dicks,the gentlemen completely naked as are we...She blows them also when they interest her.and they fuck her too...win, win situation for me as I still like fucking my wife after I blow several dicks..sometimes 2 or 3 cocks through out the day, mostly married dudes with rock hard pricks I love so much..Was wondering if any other married "bi" men enjoy dick sucking with the wife watching ...really a turn on for me and the Misses?? tell me all about it..yummm

Re: cocksucking with the wife watching...

OMG YES!!! I can't explain it but it really turns us BOTH on and she loves to watch! I don't do anything else with guys and I'm not 'attracted' to guys. I personally love sucking a guy just as he pulls his cum covered cock out of my wife while she watches me clean him up before going down on her!!!! SO VERY HOT!!!

Lucky Lucky Man!!!!!!!

Your so right Sirramm, don`t want a "boyfriend" just wanna blow cock. Erect dicks are so sexy beautiful..balls too of course. Love sperm in my mouth and down my gullet...so glad you guys understand....thank goodness my wife does too..don`t want to ever leave her, I just love to feel a throbbing, ejaculating dick flooding my mouth and gullet with hot cum...yummm PS, pleeze tell me your experiences with cocksucking..love to here it...with wife watching or not..

you gave me a boner Sirramm..thanks..keep it "up"

Yes sir , Mr.Bill..I sure am lucky...so glad my wife understands..I started very early indeed, sucking cocks(of "all ages", wish I could say more) but got married ,always liked girls and their pussies..and found out the wife didn`t mind that I loved cocks too... whew!

yummy lucky guy
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I'm jealous of your wife! Wish I was with a bi guy like you...

(Wife) About 10 years ago i walked into the Garage and found My Husband on his knee's with the neighbors hands holding his head as he thrust his 9 inch cock in and out of my husbands mouth and throat ... at times using only 4-5 inches and fucking his mouth hard and then he'd pause then force his cock all the way down my husbands throat and just hold it there and thats when i walked over and took hold of my husbands head myself and started to push his mouth even harder down onto the cock lodged in his throat as i reached under his chin and wrapped my fingers around his throat working them up and down instructing him to swallow repeatedly to milk that cock with his throat................ Well that was only the Beginning of this Cocksuckers life,Now he's my cockslut and does as ORDERED when it comes to sucking cock,I have no problem with that because its so hot to watch him pleasure another man period let alone when I am the one directing the show persay anytime anywhere anyplace whenever i say he sucks cock for me black white it doesnt matter he loves cock ... Weekend trips out of town with guys lined up from craigslist a cpl friends that are regulars to stop by, trips to the local truck stops and rest area's book stores in the big city we go all over in search of Men for him to suck

(Husband) I can't even begin to describe the feeling i get sucking cock while she watches,from the first time i was caught she's done nothing but embrace this part of our lives now even to the point its like a Management System to Her as She plans our out of town Trips where We'll get a Hotel Room for the Weekend and I Will get as Much Cock as She can Find and Line up,Friends from work anyone with a cock she can find lol At the Age of 12 I started sucking my Brothers cock and shortly after alot of His Friends as Well and have always loved the feel of a Hard Cock in My Mouth eventually learning to use my throat as well with all the practice i got from them probably 20-25 times a week i was sucking a cock either my brothers or his friends so for 30some years now ive been a lover of cock and cum and i'm so glad to have a Wife like I Do who lets Me suck all the Cock I Want .... And She wants as Well

Mmmm. damn you got my cock hard with your sexy talk...great..wish I was there with you two trading blowjobs..I`ve been sucking cock for five decades starting with my cousins(yep,from the south)..was their urinal and cumdump hundreds of times..anytime they wanted to unload into my thirsty mouth...older neighbor nextdoor, swallowed my piss and sperm for years(sucked him in return too)...found a wife who liked it that I was a cocksucker and kept blowing dick after I got married.."Hooray" for cock and pussy!

My wife and I are Both bisexual, or as we prefer "hetro-flexible" and we Finally got together with another both bi couple a while back and as I was in their sex swing with my legs in the stirrups up high and his wife and mine sitting between my legs sucking my cock, I motioned for him to step up beside my head and I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. It was the first time my wife ever saw my suck cock and the first time I ever sucked cock with a woman watching and it was SO FUCKING H*O*T!!! We talked about it later and I asked her how she felt about it and she said when she looked up and saw his cock in my mouth she got instantly WET and that (and I hadn't noticed this) the other wife had started feeling her up while they shared my cock with their mouths!! OMG, I can't Wait to do it again!!!

My partner and I are monogamous.

The very first time I sucked a dick was many many years ago when I was married to my ex-wife. She and I had what I guess some would call 'open marriage' where every few months or so we'd hit a swingers club and fool around some. We never played alone nor did we want to although then, like now, I love sharing a woman. I personally think there is nothing hotter than watching your wife be so totally and completely sexually pleased! Any way back then I 'thought' I was 'straight' but now semi-openly bi (my position within the community requires me to be VERY private as to my sexuality and kinks). My wife went with one of her girlfriends to a party that I couldn't attend because of other work related commitments. When she got home in the wee hours of the morning she was totally blasted and horny. As she undressed for bed, we both, and I still do, sleep nude, I could hear the ploppy wet sound of her pussy when she pulled her underwear off. Thinking she was just wet from being horny I didn't think anything of it. After she crawled in bed she started to play with my dick and then asked me to go down on her and make her cum. Never being one to skip the opportunity to eat pussy suffice it to say I quickly made my way down. I remember flicking my tongue across her lips and thinking "Damn she's wet!" and then tasting an odd, but good "flavor". It didn't take long for her to cum that night nor pass out leaving me with a very big stiff hardon all alone! The next morning when she awoke I asked her how the party was...most of which she couldn't remember...then asked her if she wanted to finish what we started last night...which she didn't recall either. Finally after a few minutes of discussion and me explaining how I went down on her she blushed and started to stammer. Apparently that night she had fucked a guy we had known for a few months in the car before coming home and then proceeded to tell me how I had eaten his cum out of her and then suddenly got so turned on she and I spent the day having sex on pretty much every available surface in our house. A few months after that 'event' we were working toward a night of having others join us in bed and the same guy's name from that night came up. Figuring what the hell she's already fucked him once why not go for it again. After a few rounds at the bar the tab was paid and we were at home naked and I was watching him fuck my wife. AND THAT'S WHEN THINGS TOOK THE TURN!!!! I was knelt on the floor next to the wife's head and she was sucking me and begging for someone to make her cum. That's when she begged me to lick her clit while he fucked her. As I licked her clit just inches from his dick she started to cum hard and bucked her hips causing his dick to slip out of her. As he was trying to get back in her to cum his cock hit my mouth, which was open because I was licking her clit, and the tip of his dick slipped in. Just as it did he started to cum in my mouth and I being caught up in the moment and knowing how it sucks to loose a nut I just sucked the head of his dick while he came. And that boys and girls is how I started sucking dicks with my ex-wife and now current wife!

Quote Originally Posted by switchitter2 View Post
    Your so right Sirramm, don`t want a "boyfriend" just wanna blow cock. Erect dicks are so sexy beautiful..balls too of course. Love sperm in my mouth and down my gullet...so glad you guys understand....thank goodness my wife does too..don`t want to ever leave her, I just love to feel a throbbing, ejaculating dick flooding my mouth and gullet with hot cum...yummm PS, pleeze tell me your experiences with cocksucking..love to here it...with wife watching or not..
    I just find big hard cocks and huge hairy balls sexy as hell and especially when they are banging in and out of my wife and she's moaning and groaning with orgasm!!!!! Then sucking his cock clean and tasting the flavors!!! OMFG!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Sirramm, I am with you there. Even better if he is still shooting short spurts when I get him to my mouth.

Cheryl you need to be with a BI guy like me, and very well could be. Yes Sirramm you are a lucky man!!!!!!!!!!

I am rock hard from reading this. thank you.

Love the feel and taste of a hard cock while my wife watches. She gets instantly wet (have felt it) and wants to lick pussy as I suck cock. Then, it's a fuckfest.

lol I would have watched too, BiOly. You know how much I love seeing men together..:}
    Smiling Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Cheryl P be sure to post to let us know if you're ever going to come south to Seattle. I'm sure some nice gentleman here would be willing to join me in providing some nice visual stimuli for you--or if you bring a boyfriend, I will be only to happy to suck him off in your presence for our mutual enjoyment.

Sirramm, your narrations are too hot.

I wish to fuck ur mouth and give you load full of my tasty thick man juice.

my wife wants to watch a guy have his way with me, makes me hard thinking about it.

When we first started MMFinf a couple years ago, I was pretty nervous knowing that she would see me doing this. She was very cool with it and would join me, passing him between us. One of my favorite positions is where the wife lays on his thigh with his dick sticking up next to her face and neck. I get on her missionary and fuck her while I suck him. She enjoys this and helps out. My favorite position is what I call 69/doggie where she and I 69 and he comes at her from behind. I love the view. I love how hard she comes with a big dick slamming her and my tongue on her clit. I have yet to be able to be doing this when he comes but am hopeful.

this is the wife I wish I could find a guy for my husband to blow in front of me that would be awesome

My wife just found out I'm bi, even though I have NEVER gone outside our 20+ year marriage. I have dreamed of her finding me a boyfriend for years that she could watch me have full-on sex with. She HATES that fact. I guess that's one fantasy that'll never be fulfilled! I'm soooo jealous of you all! LOL.

There is nothing hotter for me than a woman who likes to watch her man suck cock. My ex and I used to love this a lot...then we got married and all the fun stopped. Divorced now and really want bad a woman who likes this. I'd marry her tomorrow.

My wife knew that I sucked cock before we got married and was savvy enough to know once you start, you don't just quit. She accepts it as just part of our marriage and it works for us.
    Blowjob & Billie
    (Ma & Pa)

I fantasize about it, but I could never introduce that level of fucked-up-ed-ness into my marriage. I'd really like to suck cock but I've no interest in a relationship beyond that and even that desire is superseded by my love for my wife. If the opportunity presents itself, I'll probably take it so long as there is only the guy and I and there's extreme discretion, otherwise I don't forsee anything happening. I do dream though of fucking my wife and blowing some guy in order to get him hard enough to fuck my petite little asian wife while she (or they) blow(s) me.

Not being married, but there is nothing hotter than a woman watching me sucking another guys cock.

My neighbor's wife loves to watch me suck her husbands cock, and take him in my ass. I usually suck him at least once a week, and she is usually there to watch. I love being watched, or watching others.