Register

More gay then bi

Who else here is feeling more gay then bi lately?

Re: More gay then bi

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    Who else here is feeling more gay then bi lately?
    I have been feeling more gay than bi. My preference has been shifting to gay almost exclusively. I enjoy seeing the nude female, a nude man gets me sexcited. My appreciation for cock continues to grow.

Yes very much so.. I would now consider myself 85% gay.. don’t get me wrong I still feel that the female body is the most beautiful thing on earth.. but being naked sucking cock and being fucked very well is all I crave and want any more.. the thought of being fucked by a nick big cock for a long time makes me extremely horny and even gets me wet..

I would say I am mostly gay sex with my wife has been oral from me along with toys and from her I get hand jobs and anal stimulation. When I cum she scoops it up and either feeds it too me or uses it as lube to continue fucking my pussy.

i might have my moods where only a man will do but overall i'm still leaning towards the women myself

I'm bisexual, but for now my desires and activities lean more toward the gay end of the bi spectrum than toward the hetero end. It's mainly because men are much more available and much kinkier than women. I enjoy sex equally with women and men, but for the last couple of years, I haven't found a woman who'd be accepting and tolerant of my bi side. I know she's out there, but until we meet, men will do just fine !

I currently would prefer men. I have even stopped contacting women who were regular fb's.