Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats your favortie part of the human body??

Sure we all shouldn't judge looks but we can't help it when we like certain parts of the body more than other parts
    So whats yours??

Mine:

Eyes -- They are the windows to the soul inside the body.
    Hands -- I love hands

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Whats your favortie part of the human body??

Do you mean MY OWN body, or someone elses?

My own favorite body part is my chest and shoulders... I haven't worked out in a few days so they're getting a bit slack. But a good chest and shoulders can make or break a man.

On OTHER people... I'm really rather fond of the little "things" that women have on the back of their legs, rear of their knees. Its like a little "seam" where the leg bends, and on some more toned women, the rear lower thigh muscle protrutes slightly when the leg is straight. *Oh-so-sexy!*

They also have a couple of "dimples" on their backs where their hips meet their torso. If a girl's wearing hipster jeans and a high-cut top, I always sneak a look at her dimples. *yum!*

For other GUYS, well... a nice member is always a bonus. Sorry to be unoriginal there.

PS: I didn't count "faces" in general. But IMO if a girl/guy has a pretty/handsome face, they can get away with a lot!
    "I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it."

I must say I always have been - and always will be a breast man.
    On guys its the eyes
    Some combinations are just hard to explain

On myself - (In no particular order) Eyes, feet, breasts, hands, hair.

On others - (Again, in no particular order) Eyes, bare shoulders (women), breasts, tush, mouth (women), hair.

Hmmmm

An nice butt is always appreciated

Eyes that twinkle

A nice voice is a plus(is that a body part?)

Warm and kind hands

Arms that hold you
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Ya, voice counts since a voicebox is part of the body... we just can't see it.

My other favorties is:

Butt, back and long hair!!

Quote Originally Posted by TashaSW View Post
    Ya, voice counts since a voicebox is part of the body... we just can't see it.

My other favorties is:

Butt, back and long hair!!
    Oh yeah, I have a thing for accents......so add voice to my list too

Cool Re: Whats your favortie part of the human body??

On myself: Eyes, hair, shoulders and hands.

On women: Standard tits and tush.

On men: Chest and shoulders.

On both: Eyes, hair, lips (good smiles and pouts are big turn-ons), voice (accent fan too ) neck, belly, and thighs.

#1 for me would have to the belly though (both genders), even when I was a little kid I thought the belly was the most delicious looking part of the human body. Pun may or may not be intended.
    Last edited by Zeston; Aug 29, 2007 at 11:50 PM.

I would say on the ladies it has to be their asses. Love the different shapes and the way they swing and invite you as they walk by.
    On guys I guess it`s only their cocks as thats all I`m usally wanting on a guy..

Feet, i simply love feet

On both men and women it is everything between the top of the head and the bottom of the feet.
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

I love men for their shoulders and biceps.
    I love women for their hair.
    On Indian people I like their dark hair, on Asians their skin (and the Asian guys I've been with have nice asses), on Black people their hands, on White people their backs and the calfs of their legs. Wow who knew..?!

d

I like hands and forarms, especially muscular ones with visible veins. And there's nothing like a nice ass, or arse...

not very original but i like boobs on chicks and pecs on guys. maybe its the whole nipple thing hahaha

Oh yeah, a sexy voice makes me weak in the knees! I've been told mine have caused some to melt...

On women..I love (in no particular order) bare shoulders, eyes, hands, hair and gorgeous full lips.

On men...I am attracted to a man's stance. Just his general way of walking or standing. Next would be hands, eyes and arms.

For both sexes...It's a big plus to have nice feet too. To be in someone's presence and for them to take off their shoes and they have nasty toes, smelly feet or ungroomed toenails is a big turn off!

luv and kisses,
    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    meteast
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

On a man- a good looking cock pointing proud above a heavy set of shaven balls. A cock with smooth shaft and a big juicy nob at the top.

On a woman- a pretty face with eager wet lips and large oiled breasts

their smile

Lisa

hugs n kisses

I'm with Skater Boy: I looooove catching a glimpse of those dimples on a girl's lower back. Some guys have them, too, but I've never found them to be as sexy on a guy.

I also love lips; full, pouty lips are very sexy.

And ass. As far as I'm concerned, a person can be lacking in every other way and still be drop dead sexy if they have a great ass.

Someone's brain and what they do with it.

OK well this is my first post on here...

In a women it has to be - arms: very slender and tonned. tanned if possible :P: and her stomach - i love them their just soooo sexy, ohh and of course their arses - just the suple shape of them mmm....

In a man - i surpose it has to be their arses again - i love something to dig my nails into and i really like it if they have beautifuly chiseled muscles (not too big) and shaply cheekbones - dont ask he he.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Someone's brain and what they do with it.
    Well that's a given.

D

Quote Originally Posted by HighEnergy View Post
    I like hands and forarms, especially muscular ones with visible veins. And there's nothing like a nice ass, or arse...
    I like those visible veins too High Energy. I thought I was weird for liking visible veins.
    What is it about seeing the network of someone's deoxygenated blood that turns me on?

D

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    I like those visible veins too High Energy. I thought I was weird for liking visible veins.
    What is it about seeing the network of someone's deoxygenated blood that turns me on?

D
    Well, I never thought it was a kink thing, but now you've got me wondering... Thanks a lot!

The bump of the blessed
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Well, I never thought it was a kink thing, but now you've got me wondering... Thanks a lot!
    Why do you like it? For me i guess it indicates strength or virility or something like that. I must point out that this is only attractive to me on guys, not girls.

d

Why do you like it? For me i guess it indicates strength or virility or something like that. I must point out that this is only attractive to me on guys, not girls.

d
    It seems to be prevelent on men who are muscular, and on the thinner side, which is weird since I'm usually more attracted to Bear types. My massage therapist's hand and arms are incredible. But I was rerferring to your comment on deoxegenated blood...

Also when I was a hand therapist, being able to see tendons and veins meant that edema was gone and things were looking up and ready for the really hard work.

Always look to see what is in their head first and then go from there. But also, breast I have to admitt. Love the small chested women ,but head first, is it on right .

eyes, definitely the eyes. They send messages that words cannot match.

It seems to be prevelent on men who are muscular, and on the thinner side, which is weird since I'm usually more attracted to Bear types. My massage therapist's hand and arms are incredible. But I was rerferring to your comment on deoxegenated blood...

Also when I was a hand therapist, being able to see tendons and veins meant that edema was gone and things were looking up and ready for the really hard work.
    Yes i have noticed at the gym, that guys with visible veins tend to be leaner and more muscular (and actually shorter). I myself have hardly any visible veins despite being pasty faced, and quite tall. Perhaps that explains why I can't put on much more muscle mass.
    Guys with visible veins seem more 'animal' like.

d

Unofficial Community Leader

Yes i have noticed at the gym, that guys with visible veins tend to be leaner and more muscular (and actually shorter). I myself have hardly any visible veins despite being pasty faced, and quite tall. Perhaps that explains why I can't put on much more muscle mass.
    Guys with visible veins seem more 'animal' like.

d

Its a question of body fat. The lower your level of body fat, the less fat you have sitting just underneat the skin, and so the closer your internal fibres (and veins) are to the surface of your skin. therefore, a person with very low body fat will usually have more visible muscle and vein. Body fat is dependant on a number of things... partly your metabolism (which is harder to control) but also your diet and the amount (and type) of exercise you do.
    "I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it."