Register

Home made sex aids.

Hi girls and boys,

Just read a thread or two about making your own sex toys or using household objects. These threads were focused on anal uses, mostly for men. I want to know what other materials or objects people of all genders, have used alone or with others to help them get off.

For me, when I started masturbating I used several kinds of things. I once made a plaster cast of my penis, i was 13 or so..( should have trimmed pubes FIRST..lol ... I used to take baths and pour shampoo onto my penis when it was just below the surface.. the cold shampoo and the warm bathwater contrasted in a pleasant sensation.
    Bottles were fun.. my first sexual playtoy was shampoo bottle in the bathtub.. inserting penis into it..that was when I was very young..

When i got older I used a plastic bag placed between pillows or between mattress and boxspring added some lotion and I was fucking the furniture.. yes, i was lonely at times..lol
    Plastic pipe leftover from my dad's DIY project was a good way to masturbate... Pipe insulation made an even more comfortable sleeve.

I've heard of fetishists who like saran (plastic film)wrap.. what else is out there..?

Re: Home made sex aids.

I've used vegetables as anal toys, and inserted frozen grapes and whatnot (make sure you warm them up a tad first though so the surface of them is not freezing). I've fucked foods like donuts and cold cuts. At a house I used to live it we had a detachable water faucet that I would insert in my ass. Its all very arousing.

I've used a banana, a stick of pepperoni and the plastic handle from a drain auger that is removable. Although the handle was hard plastic, it provided the most pleasure. I think the banana and pepperoni were just too big for me...

Nothing beats the real thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41plGZwbgvL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	49483

I have an electric toothbrush that vibrates. It works well for stimulating my penis when I am jacking off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbtide View Post
    I have an electric toothbrush that vibrates. It works well for stimulating my penis when I am jacking off.
    The soft-bristled ones are great for nipple stimulation, too.