Register

WhatÂ’s your kink🤪😝😜??

We all have our kinky side!! Some more than. Others.. me I sometimes feel like I am going to go crazy if I don’t scratch my kinky itch.. for me my kinky drive is outrageous at times.. when I get that way I go to the doc.. they call him the doc.. not sure why but he is the one that has opened my eyes and showed me the way.. so this is how a visit to the doc goes as of lately.. I go to his place we say hi and we start kissing as we are getting naked.. then off to the shower.. kissing sucking cleaning.. then he leads me out to his bed.. he is way less submissive than I.. then we get on the bed kissing sucking 69ing making out more sucking then him eating me out very deeply.. then he puts me on all fours.. and lubes me up with large amount of lube inside and out.. then himself.. then he brings out KONG 20” double headed dildo!! Yes we are both bottoms!! He puts as much of it as he can in me.. by now I can take about 13” it is a struggle but I get it in.. then he backed up on the other end until we are pussy to pussy.. then the bumping and grinding starts.. any slits movement or motion is felt by both of you.. over the course of the next few hours we fuck each other to exhaustion.. we have passed out a couple times with it still in each other and woke up and went at it again.. by morning I have usually gotten over my kinky craze for a couple weeks.. so tell us what is your kink

Re: WhatÂ’s your kink🤪😝😜??

As a bottom that craves cock, my kink is when I get laid I want it to last as long as possible. My top is always willing to let me drink a load before he tops me. After I swallow his load it takes maybe 30minutes to an hour before he is hard enough to give me the hard pounding I desire. He has pounded me upwards of 30to 45 minutes before cumming again. Needless to say, when we are naked we need lots of time.

I am versatile. I do it all but with men or women or solo I love ass. Rimming, fingering, toys and fucking... I love ass. I love doing it women and I love having them do me. I've never been pegged and I want to. As for men I enjoy doing them too. I stuck my tongue up a guys ass once and he promptly shot his load. I was disappointed. I don't always offer my ass, only to men with big dicks but then... baby, fuck me into submission. I love it. I love it. I love it. I get a tingle up my spine writing this. A guy with a big dick and the ability to last... oh Goddess. He can fuck me till I'm jelly. And just like I will lick her butthole (only if its clean) after I've come in it, I will worship his cock afterward. I love ass but I am not into shit or enemas or diapers, pee etc. that does nothing for me.
    Last edited by smokey; May 9, 2018 at 9:51 AM.

To this I also have to add scent and taste. I want my pussy or cock unshaven. Pubic hair holds your sex scent like bare skin simply doesn't. The combined scent of sweat, pussy and ass is completely intoxicating. I love rubbing my face all over my lovers crotch getting her perfume all over me. I am hesitant to wash it off too. As for taste I don't want either pussy, ass or cock to be dirty, sweaty is just fine and I don't want it to taste or smell like shit, I don't want it sterile either. I love eating just fucked pussy and ass especially if they are full of cum and thats it. I love the smell of, the taste of sex.

my kink is being spanked while i am getting fucked in the ass turns me on big time and i got this one guy who leaves me with red ass cheecks and a sore asshole and for 3 days or so i think of him when i sit down

I too love being spanked.. my hair pulled and even choked a little if I really like the guy and he is fucking me really good.. I love it when I get stretched out and then fucked really hard.. and spanked so that I get bruises on my ass.. pussy muscles are sore.. and ass stings to the touch.. 3-4 days of sexual pain to enjoy..

I'm a bisexual Dom who who enjoys mild-to-medium kink with men, women and groups. My fave kink is dominating and using kinky, adventurous submissive married men who really get off on losing all inhibitions and surrendering all control to me. Only very rarely am I able to chat with and subsequently meet submissive women or couples, but I still seek them as well. I'm not into anything that anyone other than hardcore BDSM'ers would consider to be hardcore. To me it's kinky to have a sub male strip naked at my command then hand him a pair of panties to wear, that is if he's not already wearing his own. Then I verbally abuse him, command him to serve me and worship my body and my cock. I find that most sub men revel in being made to be my bitch, whore and slut. I revel in taking advantage of their kinky desires within the limits they have established. Spanking, bondage, piss play, humiliation, forced exhibitionism and forced sex with other men or women make it even kinkier.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I'm a bisexual Dom who who enjoys mild-to-medium kink with men, women and groups. My fave kink is dominating and using kinky, adventurous submissive married men who really get off on losing all inhibitions and surrendering all control to me. Only very rarely am I able to chat with and subsequently meet submissive women or couples, but I still seek them as well. I'm not into anything that anyone other than hardcore BDSM'ers would consider to be hardcore. To me it's kinky to have a sub male strip naked at my command then hand him a pair of panties to wear, that is if he's not already wearing his own. Then I verbally abuse him, command him to serve me and worship my body and my cock. I find that most sub men revel in being made to be my bitch, whore and slut. I revel in taking advantage of their kinky desires within the limits they have established. Spanking, bondage, piss play, humiliation, forced exhibitionism and forced sex with other men or women make it even kinkier.
    over the years i have done all that but piss play being tied and being forced into certain sex does turn me on

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    To me it's kinky to have a sub male strip naked at my command then hand him a pair of panties to wear, that is if he's not already wearing his own. Then I verbally abuse him, command him to serve me and worship my body and my cock. I find that most sub men revel in being made to be my bitch, whore and slut. I revel in taking advantage of their kinky desires within the limits they have established.
    Mmmmmmm... Oh, yeah!

piss play and crossdressing

Wearing womens panties and eating my wife's creampie

Panties and fucking guys... preferably at the same time. Sounds pretty kinky to me

Giving double service, with my mouth and my ass, at once. My preference is pussy in mouth and dick in ass, but I can do dick in both.

I like lite bondage. Nothing too tight but enough to be sensual and erotic.

Love being submissive to multiple guys one time, sucking them and swallowing all their cum as they call me names. Don’t know if that’s real kink...

to Many to list, Have been in a sexless marriage with no intimacy for close to 12 years!!! my Imagination has multiple kinks I would like to explore with the right person or persons.

my kink is KNOWING that WE (my partner and I both)will swallow cum after our orgasm. does not matter how it is accomplished only that we both have some in our mouth and then swallowed.

I guess my kink is my regular and I are avid outdoorsman, that said we fish, golf, hunt and ride our ATVs up north at the cabin. After riding in the woods and being full of dust and dirt and knowing a hot shower is needed so we know that getting naked in the woods is a favorite for us. He also knows I will bottom for him anytime and his favorite and mine is in the woods. Sucking down a cold beer and seeing him rubbing his cock is my signal to get ready for a nature pounding. He reaches in the pouch and grabs the lube and bends me over the ATV and gives me what pleases him. Whether in the boat, in the woods and yes even the golf course that is our kink.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I guess my kink is my regular and I are avid outdoorsman, that said we fish, golf, hunt and ride our ATVs up north at the cabin. After riding in the woods and being full of dust and dirt and knowing a hot shower is needed so we know that getting naked in the woods is a favorite for us. He also knows I will bottom for him anytime and his favorite and mine is in the woods. Sucking down a cold beer and seeing him rubbing his cock is my signal to get ready for a nature pounding. He reaches in the pouch and grabs the lube and bends me over the ATV and gives me what pleases him. Whether in the boat, in the woods and yes even the golf course that is our kink.
    Lucky you..

nature pounding.....lol.....sounds hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post

I want to be the object of a push/pull train. Mouth and ass. pick a hole, line up, nail me hard and deep, cum, next. Over and over until I have cum gushing out both ends. Have up close photos/video of my holes while it is taking place. My goal wold be 50+ insertions. Any more would be a plus if I could handle it. It would probably take a few attempts to get there, but is a goal. Second I would love to be double poled in the ass. Think that would be so awesome.

Getting pegged! Cum kisses! Ass eating (giving and receiving)! Cream pies! Sloppy kissing...really swapping some spit!

I guess my most ingrained 'kink' is breast milk. I absolutely love the taste, as well as the process of extracting it from engorged breasts.

Outside of that, I REALLY enjoy ass play of all kinds...fingers, toys, several fingers, whatever will fit and not hurt me, him, or her.

yes i hope to get into pegging with my gf.