Register

What do you mean " incidentally homosexual"

I see so many posts where a guy passionately describes his love for gay sex, often even speaking of strong emotional bonds, yet identifies as incidentally homosexual. I really don't see how anybody who comes hear and posts such feelings would feel pressure to claim to be less than equally gay and straight. So I wonder, are you really trying to express a lack of desire a domestic relationship with a man? I mean, hay, that defines a large percentage of gay men. Do you really mean sexually you are equally gay/straight, but your straight side includes domestic desires? Or maybe even mostly gay sexually, but just straight domestically?
    Last edited by bi.kenner50; Jul 9, 2018 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Re: What do you mean " incidentally homosexual"

According to the small Kinsey test I am a 2. I enjoy man to man sex a great deal but lean just a bit more toward the ladies. We're all on a spectrum so I never understood gay folks looking down on bisexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    ...I never understood gay folks looking down on bisexuals.
    Well, it *is* the same sort of thing as heterosexuals looking down on bisexuals, or gays....just another prejudice.

Of course, with some male gays, it just might be fear of the competition foreclosing some of their own opportunities?

Sexuality isn't binary. It is very dynamic and ever changing. Plain language is that you are NOT generally 100% gay or 100% hetero. I only like a cock. I don't want to kiss a guy, rim him, frottage him, stroke his hair or whisper sweet nothings. I want him to pull out his cock, a very clean cock BTW,(I am a cocksucker...NOT a dirty cocksucker), and say here you are. I like him to talk dirty and maybe fuck my mouth. It's just between me and his cock period. I don't notice a guy at the mall or a bar and say, "Nice ass." It matters not if he's handsome. Obviously he needs to be drug and disease free. I don't want to see sores!! I'd like proof of being tested too. Would I want to become engaged? Hell no! Only in me sucking his cock. What percentage of a man's body is his cock? I am homosexual at a percentage of whatever percent a man's cock is of a man's body. That may be 5%? Otherwise I love to look at and caress women's titties and pussies. I love eating pussy. There's women that I don't want to kiss OR fuck. Next week I could feel differently. Anyone...did I say anything wrong?

Oh, and I don't need a dead sexologist to to give me a grade. He died in 1956!)
    Last edited by Bi_Dave; Jul 12, 2018 at 7:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bi.kenner50 View Post
    I see so many posts where a guy passionately describes his love for gay sex, often even speaking of strong emotional bonds, yet identifies as incidentally homosexual. I really don't see how anybody who comes hear and posts such feelings would feel pressure to claim to be less than equally gay and straight. So I wonder, are you really trying to express a lack of desire a domestic relationship with a man? I mean, hay, that defines a large percentage of gay men. Do you really mean sexually you are equally gay/straight, but your straight side includes domestic desires? Or maybe even mostly gay sexually, but just straight domestically?

The whole title thing bothers me.. that you need to define yourself into a box is just crap.. I believe that it is a percentage thing if you need to define yourself.. for instance at the present time I would have to say I am probably 75% gay and 25% straight.. only because at the moment I really enjoy m2m so much.. now tomorrow that might all change.. I think percentages are easier and fit better.. there is no cut and dry box!!