63. You may not vote on this poll

7 11.11%

15 23.81%

31 49.21%

10 15.87%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kinsey rating

Re: Kinsey rating

I took the test in the post by stringer78 and was rated a 4. That is close to 5 that I feel best describes me.
    JEM

3, about what I expected

I am unquestionably a 2. I love to suck cock, but I also love pussy. In general I am far more attracted to a clothed woman than to a clothed man.

We are both 3's.

3 of course

Since I had been involved sexually the last semester of college with my roommate who introduced me to the joys of M/M intimacy, I would have to say I am a solid 3. We did everything two men could possibly do sexually then, although I must admit if I were to be fortunate enough to meet the right guy now? I could easily slip into being a 4 or 5.
    Last edited by Argent 11; May 17, 2018 at 8:13 AM.

I was rated a 3
    I wear cotton panties and love it.

That's hard to answer because on the scale of 1 to 6, I am a 2 when it comes to emotional relationships, but a 4 when it comes to sexual relationships. So, I guess that makes me a 3? But if I had to choose one, I'd say I am a 4.

similar feelings. i have no interest in getting involved romantically with a guy. definately a 0 there. but when it comes to sexual attraction it depends on my mood but it's usually 1 or the other nothing really in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Domains View Post
    That's hard to answer because on the scale of 1 to 6, I am a 2 when it comes to emotional relationships, but a 4 when it comes to sexual relationships. So, I guess that makes me a 3? But if I had to choose one, I'd say I am a 4.

how fortunate for u! i'm so glad u had such a great opportunity to learn something new, & to have some unexpected fun! college is such a great place to explore sexually. i often fantasize i'm back in college & me & my roomate are very free with each other sexually. behind closed doors who would know? unless someone was peeking in! but then we could invite him in too
    Quote Originally Posted by J-is-ready View Post
    Since I had been involved sexually the last semester of college with my roommate who introduced me to the joys of M/M intimacy, I would have to say I am a solid 3. We did everything two men could possibly do sexually then, although I must admit if I were to be fortunate enough to meet the right guy now? I could easily slip into being a 4 or 5.

2... my mother had me tested. 😁

My Kinsey rating is a 2.

right now a 2 but definitely starting to lean more towards 4 or 5

On first filling out my info, I selected 1; but, after further consideration I think that 3 is a better indicator of my preferences--it really has grown on me over the years.

I rated out as a 3. In the past 6 or 7 years or so the only sex (other than jackingoff) I have had has been sucking cock and getting sucked by other men.

I always test out as a 2 on these. I’ll bet I’m bumping up real close to a 3 though. I’ve always been sexually attracted to and enjoyed sex with both sexes. I have a strong desire to have sex with both sexes and if I go a longer period of time without having sex with one particular sex then my desire for that sex can get overwhelming.

Couldn’t agree more! Sometimes the urges swing one way or another.

There's an old posting, regarding one's Kinsey rating, someone called the "Pendulum Effect"

While some may feel their rating is a solid, unmoving, number, some of us feel that our rating is fluid and moveable, according to the degree of electricity, generated during a relationship.

As a life-long bisexual, I've never been less than a one, or more than maybe a 5.3572, but there have been times when the scale was moved far from my Kinsey rating, of 3.

My theory is: So much depends on a lover/partner's magnetism and their compatibility.

For example, Even though I was bisexual when I married, I was totally in love with my 1st wife. And, during that marriage, I rarely ever felt the desire to be with another male. (I said, RARELY, I was tempted a few times, but had no problem resisting) Sadly, we divorced for other reasons and, until recently, I've never felt so close to any lady.

I am presently in an ideal relationship with both genders, with whom I share a magnificent life of both love and sexual passion. (It's especially remarkable, considering my age!) But, when I am with him, my Kinsey scale is pretty-much off the high end. When I'm with her, I feel like an ardent and natural-born heterosexual fellow!

Thus, the Pendulum Theory fits me, perfectly!

I think, unless one is solidly gay, or heterosexual, that theory would fit most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger78 View Post
    I just now finished taking the Kinsey test at http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/, and it said I was a 2. 'Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.
    I got a 3 I am just as Gay as I am Streight

i have heard of this too though not by that name & i guess that's a normal thing. which is good because that's what happens to me lol! although in my case i think being with the right women would work better in bringing me closer to heterosexuality than being with a man would bring me closer to homosexuality. only reason i say this is because i have no interest in checking out guys. but checking out women...mmm... then again i have no experiance with men so i will find out alot once i do.could be anything from an eyeopener to a new pleasure to wondering what i ever saw in the same sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    There's an old posting, regarding one's Kinsey rating, someone called the "Pendulum Effect"

While some may feel their rating is a solid, unmoving, number, some of us feel that our rating is fluid and moveable, according to the degree of electricity, generated during a relationship.

As a life-long bisexual, I've never been less than a one, or more than maybe a 5.3572, but there have been times when the scale was moved far from my Kinsey rating, of 3.

My theory is: So much depends on a lover/partner's magnetism and their compatibility.

For example, Even though I was bisexual when I married, I was totally in love with my 1st wife. And, during that marriage, I rarely ever felt the desire to be with another male. (I said, RARELY, I was tempted a few times, but had no problem resisting) Sadly, we divorced for other reasons and, until recently, I've never felt so close to any lady.

I am presently in an ideal relationship with both genders, with whom I share a magnificent life of both love and sexual passion. (It's especially remarkable, considering my age!) But, when I am with him, my Kinsey scale is pretty-much off the high end. When I'm with her, I feel like an ardent and natural-born heterosexual fellow!

Thus, the Pendulum Theory fits me, perfectly!

I think, unless one is solidly gay, or heterosexual, that theory would fit most of us.

As a fixed point, I am attracted to males and females but its fluid in that it changes each day depending on what side of whose bed I get out of..... or if the cats move and let me out of bed.
    If I had a choice between a male with a vagina and a female with a penis, I would drift more towards the female as I can relate to them more as a person and the desire to yield and surrender can be stronger than the desire to mount and ride.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

2 what I expected