Register
three pillows bisexual porn

View Poll Results: Kinsey Scale

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    7 11.11%
  • 2

    15 23.81%
  • 3

    31 49.21%
  • 4

    10 15.87%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 52 of 52

Thread: Kinsey rating

  1. #31
    Unofficial Community Leader

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Michigan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,761

    Re: Kinsey rating

    I took the test in the post by stringer78 and was rated a 4. That is close to 5 that I feel best describes me.
    JEM

  2. #32
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6

    Re: Kinsey rating

    3, about what I expected

  3. #33
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13

    Re: Kinsey rating

    I am unquestionably a 2. I love to suck cock, but I also love pussy. In general I am far more attracted to a clothed woman than to a clothed man.

  4. #34
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,981

    Re: Kinsey rating

    We are both 3's.

  5. #35
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Kinsey rating

    3 of course

  6. #36
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    47

    Re: Kinsey rating

    Since I had been involved sexually the last semester of college with my roommate who introduced me to the joys of M/M intimacy, I would have to say I am a solid 3. We did everything two men could possibly do sexually then, although I must admit if I were to be fortunate enough to meet the right guy now? I could easily slip into being a 4 or 5.
    Last edited by J-is-ready; May 17, 2018 at 8:13 AM.

  7. #37

    Re: Kinsey rating

    I was rated a 3
    I wear cotton panties and love it.

  8. #38
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24

    Re: Kinsey rating

    That's hard to answer because on the scale of 1 to 6, I am a 2 when it comes to emotional relationships, but a 4 when it comes to sexual relationships. So, I guess that makes me a 3? But if I had to choose one, I'd say I am a 4.

  9. #39
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Kinsey rating

    similar feelings. i have no interest in getting involved romantically with a guy. definately a 0 there. but when it comes to sexual attraction it depends on my mood but it's usually 1 or the other nothing really in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Domains View Post
    That's hard to answer because on the scale of 1 to 6, I am a 2 when it comes to emotional relationships, but a 4 when it comes to sexual relationships. So, I guess that makes me a 3? But if I had to choose one, I'd say I am a 4.

  10. #40
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Kinsey rating

    how fortunate for u! i'm so glad u had such a great opportunity to learn something new, & to have some unexpected fun! college is such a great place to explore sexually. i often fantasize i'm back in college & me & my roomate are very free with each other sexually. behind closed doors who would know? unless someone was peeking in! but then we could invite him in too
    Quote Originally Posted by J-is-ready View Post
    Since I had been involved sexually the last semester of college with my roommate who introduced me to the joys of M/M intimacy, I would have to say I am a solid 3. We did everything two men could possibly do sexually then, although I must admit if I were to be fortunate enough to meet the right guy now? I could easily slip into being a 4 or 5.

  11. #41
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8

    Re: Kinsey rating

    2... my mother had me tested. 😁

  12. #42

    Re: Kinsey rating

    My Kinsey rating is a 2.

  13. #43
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7

    Re: Kinsey rating

    right now a 2 but definitely starting to lean more towards 4 or 5

  14. #44
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    64

    Re: Kinsey rating

    On first filling out my info, I selected 1; but, after further consideration I think that 3 is a better indicator of my preferences--it really has grown on me over the years.

  15. #45

    Re: Kinsey rating

    I rated out as a 3. In the past 6 or 7 years or so the only sex (other than jackingoff) I have had has been sucking cock and getting sucked by other men.

  16. #46
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    263

    Re: Kinsey rating

    I always test out as a 2 on these. Iíll bet Iím bumping up real close to a 3 though. Iíve always been sexually attracted to and enjoyed sex with both sexes. I have a strong desire to have sex with both sexes and if I go a longer period of time without having sex with one particular sex then my desire for that sex can get overwhelming.

  17. #47
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Rhode Island
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4

    Re: Kinsey rating

    Couldnít agree more! Sometimes the urges swing one way or another.

  18. #48
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,326

    Re: Kinsey rating

    There's an old posting, regarding one's Kinsey rating, someone called the "Pendulum Effect"

    While some may feel their rating is a solid, unmoving, number, some of us feel that our rating is fluid and moveable, according to the degree of electricity, generated during a relationship.

    As a life-long bisexual, I've never been less than a one, or more than maybe a 5.3572, but there have been times when the scale was moved far from my Kinsey rating, of 3.

    My theory is: So much depends on a lover/partner's magnetism and their compatibility.

    For example, Even though I was bisexual when I married, I was totally in love with my 1st wife. And, during that marriage, I rarely ever felt the desire to be with another male. (I said, RARELY, I was tempted a few times, but had no problem resisting) Sadly, we divorced for other reasons and, until recently, I've never felt so close to any lady.

    I am presently in an ideal relationship with both genders, with whom I share a magnificent life of both love and sexual passion. (It's especially remarkable, considering my age!) But, when I am with him, my Kinsey scale is pretty-much off the high end. When I'm with her, I feel like an ardent and natural-born heterosexual fellow!

    Thus, the Pendulum Theory fits me, perfectly!

    I think, unless one is solidly gay, or heterosexual, that theory would fit most of us.

  19. #49
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94

    Re: Kinsey rating

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger78 View Post
    I just now finished taking the Kinsey test at http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/, and it said I was a 2. 'Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

    Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.
    I got a 3 I am just as Gay as I am Streight

  20. #50
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Kinsey rating

    i have heard of this too though not by that name & i guess that's a normal thing. which is good because that's what happens to me lol! although in my case i think being with the right women would work better in bringing me closer to heterosexuality than being with a man would bring me closer to homosexuality. only reason i say this is because i have no interest in checking out guys. but checking out women...mmm... then again i have no experiance with men so i will find out alot once i do.could be anything from an eyeopener to a new pleasure to wondering what i ever saw in the same sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    There's an old posting, regarding one's Kinsey rating, someone called the "Pendulum Effect"

    While some may feel their rating is a solid, unmoving, number, some of us feel that our rating is fluid and moveable, according to the degree of electricity, generated during a relationship.

    As a life-long bisexual, I've never been less than a one, or more than maybe a 5.3572, but there have been times when the scale was moved far from my Kinsey rating, of 3.

    My theory is: So much depends on a lover/partner's magnetism and their compatibility.

    For example, Even though I was bisexual when I married, I was totally in love with my 1st wife. And, during that marriage, I rarely ever felt the desire to be with another male. (I said, RARELY, I was tempted a few times, but had no problem resisting) Sadly, we divorced for other reasons and, until recently, I've never felt so close to any lady.

    I am presently in an ideal relationship with both genders, with whom I share a magnificent life of both love and sexual passion. (It's especially remarkable, considering my age!) But, when I am with him, my Kinsey scale is pretty-much off the high end. When I'm with her, I feel like an ardent and natural-born heterosexual fellow!

    Thus, the Pendulum Theory fits me, perfectly!

    I think, unless one is solidly gay, or heterosexual, that theory would fit most of us.

  21. #51
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    NZ - Other
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Kinsey rating

    As a fixed point, I am attracted to males and females but its fluid in that it changes each day depending on what side of whose bed I get out of..... or if the cats move and let me out of bed.
    If I had a choice between a male with a vagina and a female with a penis, I would drift more towards the female as I can relate to them more as a person and the desire to yield and surrender can be stronger than the desire to mount and ride.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

  22. #52

    Re: Kinsey rating

    2 what I expected

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top