Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Personals For Bi Hookups

In the wake of CL getting their personals shot down, we can start a thread or threads here! The following is mine!

Bi married (she knows nothing) 67 yo, 5" cock, cut, in the closet cocksucker and dresser (optional, just another gurly kink). live in SW Fort Worth, Tx., USA. Contact me in private. Like to give and get, mostly oral.

Re: Personals For Bi Hookups

Click the link that says "Personal Ads" and post your ad there. There is no need to clutter the forum with personal ads.

delpark

What I see when I select "Personal Ads" is just a list of members in my area...no ads posted.

As far as CL. You may as well wrote ur ad on a piece of toilet paper and flush it down. You would gotten same results.

I know how you feel. Im 33 married and she dont know either that i like suckin cocks and fuckin and get fucked.

i don't know, i've heard of some success stories from craigslist. i've never had any success though. the most that happened is emailing back & forth for awhile then they stopped responding. maybe success with craigslist was regional.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    As far as CL. You may as well wrote ur ad on a piece of toilet paper and flush it down. You would gotten same results.

We need to start a thread that is specific to each state. That way we don't have to wade through posts that are people hundreds of miles away. Northeast Indiana for me by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i don't know, i've heard of some success stories from craigslist. i've never had any success though. the most that happened is emailing back & forth for awhile then they stopped responding. maybe success with craigslist was regional.
    Yep, that was the very same trend here, emailing back and forth claiming to be serious and then GONE, the most common game!

The lack of success in online connections is two fold. First, if you are asking the right crowd for what you want - if you are on a site typical for hookups, then finding a long term relationship it won’t be successful. CL has a lot of sex for sale ads, typically garbage for many of us ignoring those ads looking for a true gem. It turns into a numbers game.
    The second reason for success or lack of success, is what you bring to an ad or site. If you ignore the personals listing, and start adding posts to the forum, you’ll likely miss out on locality, which is important for many looking for real life connections. Honestly I don’t want the general discussions to be filled with “bi guy from TX looking for hookup” threads... I want a discussion. There are localized groups too, although this site has been on auto pilot so long there are few active on most of those. Take the time to first look army a proper location on the sites before posting an ad. Take time to share more on your profile to ensure if someone reads it, they will know enough about you to know it is worth connecting before spending precious time getting together. Be out in public venues to meet. Invite others to your local places. DC has a great Bi group with lots of activities. Watch, duplicate the scenarios and find your network of new friends.

To those that start with “not out to my wife”, keep in mind not everyone will want to become your secret keeper. Holding the secret adds tension, and creates an uncomfortable feeling of secondary, or throw away relationships. That limits your potential for a long term FB, FEB, BF, etc.

Prosound 16 i am 53 and i crave cock more then i do my wife and my wife does not know about it

Craigs Pesonals
    1. you can retrieve your old ads by going in to your account
    2. you can still see and post via https://toronto.craigslist.ca/i/personals?category=cas
    but this is for those looking to go up to Canada to meet.

An alternative to Craigs is
    http://www.swinglifestyle.com/?signup=OPEN2VARIETY
    They have single bis, bi couples and couples welcoming bi men

new site to me called doublelist https://doublelist.com/view/cleveland/cc4m/

I think that places like CL, its just a numbers game....You have to do a lot of looking in order to get any results.

Quote Originally Posted by Prosound16 View Post
    I know how you feel. Im 33 married and she dont know either that i like suckin cocks and fuckin and get fucked.
    my wife don't know also i love cock more then i do pussy

That doublelist has potentail

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    In the wake of CL getting their personals shot down, we can start a thread or threads here! The following is mine!

Bi married (she knows nothing) 67 yo, 5" cock, cut, in the closet cocksucker and dresser (optional, just another gurly kink). live in SW Fort Worth, Tx., USA. Contact me in private. Like to give and get, mostly oral.
    morning

I've had more success with the personal ads here than any other outlet. Everyone here is theoretically looking for the same thing...bi-sex! Doublelist reminds me of CL ads which was always hit or miss for me.

I had some success with Cl but only a small percentage of people I talked to followed through. Doublelist has no listings for my area but I am trying out silverdaddies and see what happens.
    I wear cotton panties and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by iwearcottonpanties View Post
    I had some success with Cl but only a small percentage of people I talked to followed through. Doublelist has no listings for my area but I am trying out silverdaddies and see what happens.
    In my area here, silverdaddies has about the same bull shitters as the ones on adam4adam, squirt, manhunt etc, just different usernames!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    In my area here, silverdaddies has about the same bull shitters as the ones on adam4adam, squirt, manhunt etc, just different usernames!
    Yeah, lots of fakes and flakes on every site. One guy I know either has several different profiles on Squirt, or keeps creating new ones. I can always tell it's him when he contacts me with a different ID, though. Profile text is always the same!

I'm real, and tend to use the same username on the fetish sites I visit, with the exception of FetLife.

Double list looks to be convenient for a traveling guy like myself. Tons of posts by guys visiting towns in hotels. Only one I ever followed though on SD I believe showed up to the hotel bar and we had a drink. Both of us were nervous, being in a large upscale hotel made him relax enough to come. Once the drinks and chat were over we went upstairs and blew each other. Suppose to email my next trip to town and probably will.

I'm a paid member on 6 adult hookup sites. 4 of them are strictly mm sites. The other two are used by men, women, and swinging couples all looking for str8, bi, gay or group sex. I've had a fair bit of luck on each site meeting people (mostly bi married men) because I can host. Many people complain about the fakes, flakes, weirdos and players and blame those types of people for their own inability or lack of luck in meeting people. That's wasting time and making excuses. If you weed out and then blow off the fakes, flakes, posers (no pun intended) and keep looking and being patient, you will succeed in meeting nice, decent, sincere (but naughty/kinky) people who enjoy sex for the sake of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Double list looks to be convenient for a traveling guy like myself. Tons of posts by guys visiting towns in hotels. Only one I ever followed though on SD I believe showed up to the hotel bar and we had a drink. Both of us were nervous, being in a large upscale hotel made him relax enough to come. Once the drinks and chat were over we went upstairs and blew each other. Suppose to email my next trip to town and probably will.
    That is the problem, most are geared towards the meeting of just any random guy. Way too risky for STDs. What I am looking for is someone who wants a regular and friendship as well and not just to meet strictly for sex

I am a truck driver over the road,
    My wife knows I am hi and only week that I am careful and doesn't want to hear what I did.
    Last edited by walt0057; Jun 10, 2018 at 1:56 PM.

I've had good luck with adam4adam. Best part it's free with pictures and unlimited messaging.

SLS ( Swinglifestyle site) now requires that you be a paid member to answer ads or send messages. We have been on the site for years as free members, but now it is no longer useful to be a free member. Thank your government for this new regulation. Also for getting rid of Net Neutrality.

Quote Originally Posted by BiJoe696 View Post
    SLS ( Swinglifestyle site) now requires that you be a paid member to answer ads or send messages. We have been on the site for years as free members, but now it is no longer useful to be a free member. Thank your government for this new regulation. Also for getting rid of Net Neutrality.
    SLS also has a significant undercurrent of dislike bordering on animosity toward bi men. They're not outright shunned or bad-mouthed, but they are considered the lowest of the low on the totem pole. I personally have had "GTFO" hate-mail, but a forward to the admins got that couple banned, as the admins don't tolerate it. I have met a few decent folks over the years, but have never played with any of them.

I used to be a paid member of BisexualPlayground, but witnessed too much bullying by the "insiders" (and there is a hierarchy there) so I left.

So be aware that in some areas, bi-men are looked down on.
    Last edited by lancer525; Jul 3, 2018 at 1:32 PM.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Adultfriendfinder is about useless, You cant do chit as a free member, if you get the gold membership, you can message members but the other gold members can only read ur message, You have to buy another level of membership to be able to have non members be able to read ur messages. The IM poorly works, you can send a IM to 10 members and if ur damn lucky one member will receive it and reply back.
    TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!!

my guess is they used net neutrality or whatever, as an excuse to get people to pay money. but i can't prove that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiJoe696 View Post

i never found any animosity towards bi guys in my limited experiance in sls though i never really used that site. but i'm not surprised, female bisexuality is so accepted & hot but not with bi guys. i'm sorry u had to deal with some bad folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post
    SLS also has a significant undercurrent of dislike bordering on animosity toward bi men. They're not outright shunned or bad-mouthed, but they are considered the lowest of the low on the totem pole. I personally have had "GTFO" hate-mail, but a forward to the admins got that couple banned, as the admins don't tolerate it. I have met a few decent folks over the years, but have never played with any of them.

I used to be a paid member of BisexualPlayground, but witnessed too much bullying by the "insiders" (and there is a hierarchy there) so I left.

So be aware that in some areas, bi-men are looked down on.