Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Personals For Bi Hookups

i've never had luck there either. a few horny guys ever showed any interest in me but nothing ever came out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Adultfriendfinder is about useless, You cant do chit as a free member, if you get the gold membership, you can message members but the other gold members can only read ur message, You have to buy another level of membership to be able to have non members be able to read ur messages. The IM poorly works, you can send a IM to 10 members and if ur damn lucky one member will receive it and reply back.
    TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!!

I am 57 my wife knows an approves will be in Amarillo, tx on the 7/6/18

Just got a message on SLS from a b icouple where guy lists as straight

At a couple of swing clubs in NYC there is no problem if their is bi male oral play. One even has a bi night for all

Quote Originally Posted by NYC-BF-WM View Post
    Just got a message on SLS from a b icouple where guy lists as straight

At a couple of swing clubs in NYC there is no problem if their is bi male oral play. One even has a bi night for all
    I was on SLS, same thing, had more guys message me as strait then Bi, but found out that all they want to do is chat to get off then they were GONE, so dont get ur hopes up!

Morning

I was on SLS, same thing, had more guys message me as strait then Bi, but found out that all they want to do is chat to get off then they were GONE, so dont get ur hopes up!
    We do NOT do IM. We have a special Google Voice number and we say "the 2 of us want to talk to the 2 of you at same time".
    That got rid of one probably single troll posing as a couple THIS WEEK.
    We have swung with bi couple at Pendulum after SLS msgs. We are going to Bowery Bliss tonite after SLS msgs with a bi couple. There will be at least one T girl there we recognized from RSVP list of 67 RSVPs

Mates, yesterday I had something new in my life. Pretty sure u didn't have that sex.
    Those guys from Texas extremely strong and lovely.
    I am happy that connected to https://besthookupssites.com/bisexual-hookup-sites
    If you are still looking for an excellent pastime, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    Click the link that says "Personal Ads" and post your ad there. There is no need to clutter the forum with personal ads.

delpark
    Let's face it: The personals here suck.....so inactive it's not even funny.
    People don't realize they got a message, or simply don't answer.... I like doublelist.com and AFF... it's very tough to meet people for this....

I live in samson park and would really like to get to know you. Moved to ft.worth a year ago and can't find any hoopups. I love yo suck cock and i love a man that dress up.eljenks104@gmail.com

Lolking for a hookup in fw. I loving sucking cock. And car sex it sooo sexy.if interested.hit me up.eljenks104@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    People don't realize they got a message, or simply don't answer.... I like doublelist.com and AFF... it's very tough to meet people for this....
    I agree I am using some alternatives and less known hookup sites and apps, so combined it gives nice results...

sd is a very gd site i made lots new man on there

I have also discovered Adam4adam (dot) com. That's been pretty good for meeting male play partners...

Quote Originally Posted by rouye View Post
    Anymore, you have replacement BoldPersonals now. All questions will be solved by it. It respects all people's sexual orientation.
    Spamming for Adultfriendfinder!! most the sites in his link redirect to AFF, which is full of fake profiles!

I have also discovered Adam4adam (dot) com. That's been pretty good for meeting male play partners...
    Personaly a4a is filled with a bunch of trolls. Just my opinion. Want private pics and when you ask for availablity to meet you hear crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Delbch View Post
    Personaly a4a is filled with a bunch of trolls. Just my opinion. Want private pics and when you ask for availablity to meet you hear crickets
    A4A is same thing here, lots of pic collectors, and guys with NO COMMON COURTESY, cant reply back and the ones who do, will claim to be serious but go blank after a few message exchanges. burnt up all 150 of my allowed blocks in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Delbch View Post
    Thats the internet in general. I’ve made some fun contacts on both A4A and AFF despite comments to the contrary about both being filled with fakes. Met a dude on AFF online, who wanted to meet. When it came down to sending a real address, a cell phone and/or a face pic, he flaked. Claimed he could host, really horned, the whole deal. Happens too much, but no site is without its losers, fakers and dreamers.

A4A is same thing here, lots of pic collectors, and guys with NO COMMON COURTESY, cant reply back and the ones who do, will claim to be serious but go blank after a few message exchanges. burnt up all 150 of my allowed blocks in no time!
    Yup. “Online for now” yet don’t respond. Or you wait days on people shown being online who never answer. Not to mention guys “looking for help” but their not pros or hookers...yeah ok. Frustrating for sure. I did actually meet a nice guy and we had a few beers. Planning to get together when he gets back from a business trip. Seems promising...but you never know.

Thats the internet in general. I’ve made some fun contacts on both A4A and AFF despite comments to the contrary about both being filled with fakes. Met a dude on AFF online, who wanted to meet. When it came down to sending a real address, a cell phone and/or a face pic, he flaked. Claimed he could host, really horned, the whole deal. Happens too much, but no site is without its losers, fakers and dreamers.
    I got about 5 pages of BSers on the block sender list, no repliers, and flakes, guys who filtered out, and pic collectors!! Most the no repliers was probably because AFF's piss poor IM pgm that only works for the AFF spam bots!, learned that after put so many on the BS list.

Yup. “Online for now” yet don’t respond. Or you wait days on people shown being online who never answer. Not to mention guys “looking for help” but their not pros or hookers...yeah ok. Frustrating for sure. I did actually meet a nice guy and we had a few beers. Planning to get together when he gets back from a business trip. Seems promising...but you never know.
    “Online for now”! When I read that on their profile, I click the "hide my visit " button!

All websites are numbers games, whether hook-up or dating, you just have to be patient. Another bit of advice, be 100% certain of what you want, when you stick to your guns, most guys will begin to show their hand. I rejoined A4A recently, and any guy not really willing to carry on a conversation beyond, "Hello" and the next reply "When can we hookup?" is automatically deleted. I do not add them to block list unless they seem to be unable to take a hint. A4A has notably improved in user friendliness since I was last on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahso View Post
    All websites are numbers games, whether hook-up or dating, you just have to be patient. Another bit of advice, be 100% certain of what you want, when you stick to your guns, most guys will begin to show their hand. I rejoined A4A recently, and any guy not really willing to carry on a conversation beyond, "Hello" and the next reply "When can we hookup?" is automatically deleted. I do not add them to block list unless they seem to be unable to take a hint. A4A has notably improved in user friendliness since I was last on the site.
    I burnt up all 150 of my blocks in no time!

Being fairly quiet about it makes it hard for
    me, but it seems to
    show up when I least expect it. Has worked out and found a big cock to pound me randomly, but then the guys that are cute but dont have much to work with I just suck off to get my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    We need to start a thread that is specific to each state. That way we don't have to wade through posts that are people hundreds of miles away. Northeast Indiana for me by the way.
    NE Indiana for me too.

It's a sad collection of sites out there which are either hooks for what I call the master site such AFF for example , then there are several others. Most people on these sites are trolls ,voyeurs, and otherwise "occupiers ", sometimes I wonder how many are really just bots designed to feign activity where there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by nu2curious View Post
    I wonder how many are really just bots designed to feign activity where there is none.
    I'm with you on that conclusion. There are also those that are trying to get you to their paid channel/show.

Craigslist is a shit show now. No more personals, you can post on the "missed connections" but expect hundreds of e-mails from people they sell your e-mail address to.
    I posted an ad, it was taken down in less than an hour, and my e-mail is overloaded in garbage. F-these people.

Morning to you too

I have found Doublelist to work out fairly well. My posts are detailed as to what I would like and that we need to meet first. I have posted three times. You do have to weed through many replies, but so far the three men I met with enjoyed the encounters as much as I did.

The personal section here is as quiet as cemetery and completely useless just as those on all the others. The numbers game advantage site owners and that's it in a nutshell.