Register

First time getting pegged.

So, my wife and I have experimented with me recieving anal play before. Not much, but a little. I have played with anal penetration alone as well. I enjoy the stimulation and all, even though I don't really think of myself as a bottom. Last night was my first time being "pegged", largely at my wife's insistence.

After some making out and warm up I got on top in "cowgirl"(boy?) position and lowered my self on. Kinda awkward my first time, gotta admit. Two surprises for the night.

One, we started with a more firm curved toy in the harness (Tantus Curve). Though nice, at least in this position or perhaps due to my awkwardness, the firmness was not working for me. We switched out for a larger, but more forgiving toy (Vixskin Bandit). I was surprised I was able to handle the size as well as I did.

Two, OMG!!! My wife was turned on. She was over the top excited at the idea of fucking me, and it escalated from there. It is extremely rare for her to orgasm more than 1x/night, but she came twice during this. Wow! She is definitely a fan.

I enjoyed myself. Not sure if I could come from just the anal, but I did like it. I ended up riding enthusiastically and stroking myself. I came on her stomach and breasts, with a good bit firing right over her shoulder. I collapsed on her and we rested a little bit. The as I climbed off I wasn't sure if that "cock" was ever going to end. It seemed like it was going to keep sliding out forever.

I not gonna make too much of my first time. I did like it. Just wasn't quite there for me on the same level as me doing the fucking. Maybe I will grow into it. Like I said though, I did enjoy it. Based on how much my wife liked it, I think we are going to be doing it again. Maybe a lot. Tonight though, it's her turn. It's hardly the first time, but tonight I am gonna take her sexy ass.

Re: First time getting pegged.

There is nothing like the real thing, it feels so very different

Yesterday I went for a wax and a massage with a Thai lady recommended to me by another masseuse who is out of town. All very proper, she was sweet and talkative, not unattractive but it didn’t seem to be more than a professional session. I explained to her my desire to keep a tiny strip above the shaft, the rest removed. She was efficient, and the wax, including ass crack, was over quickly. During the massage she paid particular attention to my glutes, then the crack, and I understood it might be one of those rubs after all.

She proceeded to not only perform a great prostate massage with her fingers, but when I was hard on my knees and thinking I would be asked to flip, I heard a drawer open and close and something clunk against the drawer. I don’t know if it was an anal dildo or a butt plug, but she proceeded to wordlessly, and very very pleasurable, insert something into my quivering ass and brought me to an explosive, full body orgasm.

She seemed to use just the right amount of lube, time and gentle exploration to relax my bud and manually fuck me. Never a word was spoken, except when I excitedly said to her “thank you, that was new for me!”

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    There is nothing like the real thing, it feels so very different
    You are SO right! Just the right combination of warmth, hardness and softness! Mmmmmmmm....