Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: no more craigslist personals adds

If you are using condoms, there is no risk at all..

Yes, Craigslist shut down their personal section. Here I would like to suggest go with "Naughty Dating Only". one of the best place to find local single.

I'm amazed to see anyone on this site defend don putin's bitch. Talk about voting against your best interest. Derrr and no he's not a commie nor is vlad or any other oligarch. They're fascists. Derrr anyone ever have 8th grade world history. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by avaroy View Post
    Yes, Craigslist shut down their personal section. Here I would like to suggest go with "Naughty Dating Only". one of the best place to find local single.
    That just redirects you to adultfriendfinder . com, that isa ok site but you have to buy 2 levels of membership to be any good and their IM pgm does NOT work, people never really receive ur messages. most people on it are not smart enough to choose a username that you can add at yahoo dot com or G mail dot com to reach them directly!

looks like a spammer....
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    That just redirects you to adultfriendfinder . com, that isa ok site but you have to buy 2 levels of membership to be any good and their IM pgm does NOT work, people never really receive ur messages. most people on it are not smart enough to choose a username that you can add at yahoo dot com or G mail dot com to reach them directly!

Coastocoast

Yea and Avaroy has posted the same message to more than one thread. Drew.... Miss you and your policing the site.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    looks like a spammer....
    I am not a spammer!!

not u, i meant the poster of the post u quoted. sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I am not a spammer!!

I've just moved to apps like Grindr or Growlr (for us big guys) when I just want to get together for some hot fun. It's a bit more impersonal that CL maybe, but works reasonably well and often quite a bit faster, since everything is happening in real time. I've even found a regular buddy that way. As for interest in longer-term things, there are several dating type sites that seem to work for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    I've just moved to apps like Grindr or Growlr (for us big guys) when I just want to get together for some hot fun. It's a bit more impersonal that CL maybe, but works reasonably well and often quite a bit faster, since everything is happening in real time. I've even found a regular buddy that way. As for interest in longer-term things, there are several dating type sites that seem to work for that.
    Exactly, I posted in this thread my experiences and what apps and sites are best for dating or hookups according to my experiences.

Yeah, many people want to find craigslsit replacement, there are lots of choices for you now. SEARCH ONLINE and get your lucky.
    Where amazing dating happens. Meet & Date a bisexual and open-minded people

Quote Originally Posted by hanalee View Post
    Yeah, many people want to find craigslsit replacement, there are lots of choices for you now. SEARCH ONLINE and get your lucky.
    Doublelist.com but is OK if you are in a major city, only for major cities, If you are in a rural area, you are chit out of luck!

Missed connections on Craigslist is basically the same as M4M.

Hey Guys,

Anyone looking for a really good alternative to Craigslist Personals, try Vivastreet.

It's perfect for those seeking casual hookups, friendships, open relationships, lesbian and gay dating, and so on.

I've met some great people from this site and had some fun and sexy times.

Cords x

Vivastreet is for UK area, not US.

Quote Originally Posted by CordeliaBrown View Post
    Hey Guys,

Anyone looking for a really good alternative to Craigslist Personals, try Vivastreet.

It's perfect for those seeking casual hookups, friendships, open relationships, lesbian and gay dating, and so on.

I've met some great people from this site and had some fun and sexy times.

Cords x

NO MORE CRAIGSLIST PERSONAL ADS,

For those who thought they could use the "MISSED CONNECTIONS" or "ACTIVITIES", here is the bad news. The new algorithm within craigslist immediately flags a post - even if there is hardly any connection of M4M activity. A couple of weeks back, I posted in a baseball language I said that I was a catcher looking for a pitcher. I had about 6/7 replies and within the hour the post was flagged and removed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 2.20.50 PM.jpg  

There quite a few new options out there. I’ve recently stumbled upon Switter and Tryst, but here’s a good rundown:

https://spicedupaffairs.com/backpage-alternatives/

Quote Originally Posted by BareHunter45 View Post
    it is not President Trump...it is Congress who is using this to fight him. Fine to complain, but direct it in the right area.
    This was a Republican sponsored bill signed into law by Trump. Still, it had very broad support from both companies. Trump's Attorney General had already taken Backpage to court. Craigslist didn't want to be next so they shut the personal ads down. That might have saved the company. This is considered to be one of Trump's big achievement and was pushed by his daughter. Trump certainly takes his share of the blame.

Well, yap, exactly, it is caled "fosta" or something like that, I mean on that low that made this...

I’ve had great luck with grinder. Being able to chat back and forth, send pics is so much easier then CL or DL. Plus it shows you people who are close to you looking also.