Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Flexuality Test

Many of you have taken my Flexuality Test, so I wanted to let you know that a new version is now available. The new test is automated, so you can see your results immediately at the end of the test. I've also revised the scoring so that you can see how closely you match each of the dozen different sexual types, ranging from "straight" and "heteroflexible" through "ambisexual" and "flexamorous" to "queer" and "gay." It's more fun and more informative than the previous version, and still anonymous and free.

Let me know what you think.

You can find the new test at Flexuality.Info. Click on the "Take the Test" tab.

Re: New Flexuality Test

Ok i took the test it said my Kinsey rated at a 3 and i am ambisexual thats exactly how it said it all..lmao

um a link would be nice
    mudpaws you know you love him

http://flexuality.wordpress.com/take-the-test/

There's a link, Roy, but a search for flexuality.info would have brought it up.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post

thanks for the link, i'm a links person, too :P
    omg, heteroflexible, ambisexual, flexamorous...i had to google so many words to find out what exactly i am! ha...restrained, that hit home :P
    i really liked the part about "if you had a magic one-time" thing, i was like yeah that would be nice

I'm not even sure why I took this. Perhaps it's because the creator and I share the same last name perhaps? It says I "May be Gay". Haha. Since I came out as lesbian in 2007 I would hope so!

luv and hugs,
    xoxoxoxoxox
    meteast
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Interesting. Although I identify as lesbian, the quiz rated me as a 6 for Ambisexual, a 2 for Flexamorous, a 5 for Queer, and a 4 for Gay.

Hmm...*looking at term for Ambisexual* Not exactly correct, but it'll do.
    Last edited by redheadchick; Apr 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM.

I took it and Considered myself bisexual, but the results stated that I may be more Polyamorous. With 9 being on the flexamorous and 7 on queer. With the sexual traits I am an 8 on versatile and 7 on supersexual. Everything else was a 0 or 2.

so many labels, So little time.....

got to get my motor running.... Lots to see, people to do.... *Chuckles at her humorous attempt*

I dont know what to make of it. 2 for Heteroflexible, 8 for Ambisexual, 5 for Queer and 2 for Gay. It does seem I have no straight in me at all. What tosh. I consider myself more straight in so many respects than I do gay and yet I dont score at all as a straight. No, I don't know what to make of it at all.

I know there is a warning about going with our instincts if we disagree, but what then is the point of the excercise? Except as a bit of fun. It doesn't seem to me to be usable in any survey of sexuality at all.

"supersexual", thats my fave

Ambi, Poly: 10 with high marks in Metamorphic , Versatile, and Supersexual.

Yep, that's about right.
    *Insert witty comment here*

Well, I took the test, and it says mostly hetroflexible and ambisexual. (big bars for each.) Guess it's time to change my kinsey rating up a notch
    I guess that score is from liking getting blown too much.

Post Re: New Flexuality Test

On the Kinsey Scale Tests I have steadily got:
    K2

On the Flexuality Test:
    -- Straight - 1
    - Heteroflexible - 6
    ---- Ambisexual - 8
    -- Flexamorous - 3
    ---------- Queer - 0
    ------------- Gay - 0

&

------ Versatile - 0
    -- Supersexual - 7
    --------- Macho - 0
    ---- Restrained - 0
    - Transitioning - 0
    - Metamorphic - 0

Basically: Bisexual

Rather surprised I got
    0 on Versatile though, since I like to give and receive equally & expect both will happen each 'Session'....

I appear to be ambisexual/supersexual according to the test.

I am a supersexual (I really liked this), transitioning, metamorphic, ambisexual. If this means I like to have sex, am bisexual, and am open to new experiences, then it's a good description. I've been transitioning to becoming more interested in men than women for some time now. So the test is right there as well.
    g

which rating will increase my chances of getting laid?
    ill take that one.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

ambisexual 50/50 ac-dc as i always knew

Flexamorous Ambisexual myself according to the test. Not really surprising or news to me. Scored 9 in both, 3 in Hetroflexible and a 2 in Queer. Thank you Captain Obvious.

straight = 0
    heteroflexible = 4
    Ambisexual = 10
    Flexamorous = 7
    Queer = 3
    gay = 0

versatile = 6
    supersexual = 6
    macho = 1
    restrained = 1
    transitioning = 1
    metamorphic = 4

Do I get an ambisexual t-shirt now?

well thats 15mins of my life ill never get back again.
    i dont even know what i came out as. i remember there being 3 blue bars, and then the screen went dead.
    i see the author of the test wrote '50 signs of mental illness'. was he talking about 50 odd questions in the test?

So I'm a Flexamorous Transitioning Supersexual... Sounds about right. Nice test!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedros View Post
    Please keep in mind that there is nothing magical about this test. The resulting profile is based entirely on the answers you give and is intended to provide a framework to help you think about your sexual orientation.The entire process is anonymous. Be sure to print your results at the end of the test if you wish to save them.Some of test are Heteroflexible,Supersexual etc.
    did you write this piece of crap? surely you realise it's garbage. i challenge you and the whole flexual perplexual asexual assinine nonsense to a dual.

on guard....!

So I am closer to being gay than anything else. About what I expected. The test results say I am a Gay Man, Suppersexual, Metamorphic and Versatile. I am ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post

I thought I was settled with being BI, Now I find I am AMBI. Time o start all over figuring out who I am. NOT.

I am straight- 3, bisexual-6 and ambisexual-8 and zero on the others...which is about what I expected.

I am Straight-0, Ambisexual-10, Flexamorous-10 and Queer-5.

Metamorphic-9, Supersexual-5, Transitioning-4.

Ambisexual - metamorphic, supersexual, transitioning

that was very good the test said i was ambisexual which when i read what ambisexual was fit me to letter the only ? i have is i thought it should ask what you like to do with men and women i am always bottom with men and both with women loved the test

I got transitioning, straight, heteroflexible. Ambisexual aka bisexual was my most prevalent one, so I'm glad to see I've been getting better at reading myself.