Register

View Poll Results: What did you do the first time you were with another man?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • We just met in a public place

16 7.21%
  • We each jerked ourselves off

30 13.51%
  • We had oral sex but did not cum

38 17.12%
  • Oral sex with a great orgasm

108 48.65%
  • We went right to anal sex

27 12.16%
  • We didn't do anything or chickened out

3 1.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: First time with a man

Yeah def no regrets other than haven’t been able to find another like him. Not only was the sex great there was never any pressure or drama.

we gave each other a sensual massage with a very happy ending. I was hooked at that point

Jerked each other off he came I was to young to cum but my dick got real hot and felt like it was going to explode

When I was in high school we had a pool and my best friend would come swim with me at all hours. One night we were awake around 2 am so we decided to quietly swim and laughingly decided to skinny dip. I was a jock and had developed quite a physique and he was a surfer so we both had nice bodies. Being naked and a teenager I was hard as a rock; as he swam by me he would touch me with his foot and stare at my cock. I let him jack me off for a few minutes and then we went back to my room where he started sucking my cock and I came quickly while he swallowed it all. He told me he always wanted to do that to me, said he had a big crush on me! I felt compelled to return the favor and was surprised at how good I was and how good it felt to do it to him...he came and I swallowed him too. I pushed him on his back and my hard cock was pushing at his asshole; I outnumber some lotion on my cockhead and slowly started fucking him...it felt so incredible! At that point he was so beautiful to me, I leaned forward and kissed him while I proceeded to cum deep ropes in his ass. That night started a great sexual relationship between us, until he went off to college. we still had gf’s that we fucked but the great sucking and fucking we did STILL makes me hard when I think of him!

Was probally 12 years old, started with me and a buddy jerking each other. After a few sessions we were sucking each other, too bad we were both to young to come but it was a great summer

Jerk ourselves first then each other..

My 1st guy and I sucked each other off and came.

The first time with a man we met in public, then did some skinny dipping and cock sucking at my place.