Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    33

    Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Today I went to my gym for a workout, hot tub, steam room, and shower. This is the best gym in town with all kinds of equipment, tons of classes and activities, diet programs, track, cafe, spa, a lap pool, exercise pool, and hot tub, plus large shower area with steam room. I entered the steam room and the steam was pouring out of the outlet near the floor. I managed to survive it and in walked a 40's pudgy man. I grabbed my cock and was playing with it some and said to the guy that there's a man who stands up on the seat ledge to get even hotter air. He said I think I'll try it if I don't fall. He moved over and stood close to me and said now to get down without falling. As he stepped down from the seat high ledge he put his hand on my shoulder to steady himself.
    then he stood almost facing me and I stopped fondling my cock and reached for his. He moaned when I fondled his 5.5 incher. I said mind if I kiss it? Then he stepped right in front of me and I devoured his dick. I was moaning at the thought of a younger man's cock in my mouth and I licked, sucked, tongued and spoiled his manhood. I was turned on by two things: the risk of getting caught and the fact he was young and may not have ever had a guy eat his cock. I continued on and started to rub his chest and nipples and rub his ass while trying to get him to cum before someone walked in. It was a busy steam room and I couldn't believe I had this much time to enjoy some cock. At any rate I started to taste that jism as he gave me a nice medium sized load. I was surprised he didn't stiffen up or react at all. His cum just oozed out and i didn't waste a drop. He said something about it being too hot and walked to the showers. I left to get my shower and saw him and asked him if he liked that and he whispered yes.
    I guess you can tell I was surprised I got so lucky on a chance occasion. I have been going for a year and nothing like this has happened. Most of the guys come into the steam room and never utter a word.

    how many others have had a chance meeting on a one off basis? Love to hear about it.

  2. #2

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Hey there I was at a party last weekend.. there were lots of cool people there.. both sexes.. as the evening progressed I had found a very sexy young lady with an amazing body.. as we were chatting getting to know each other this Gorgeous hunky guy walks up and says that he needed to talk to me.. he ask if I would fallow him out on the balcony.. I did so.. once out on the balcony he turns and grabs my crotch.. I say hey guy!! He tells me he has been watching me all night and that he talked to my friend and knows in am bi and that I give great head and am bottom.. he then took my hand and put it on his crotch.. I found an amazing large cock in there..
    He moves my hand to inside and I found his manhood.. He was semi hard.. we found an empty bedroom.. once in there it took only a min for both of us to be naked in between kisses.. he pushed me over to the corner of the bed and he pushes me down.. I am on my back with my head dangling over the side.. I open my mouth and he starts face fucking me.. I love deepthroating so his large cock was a treat.. soon he had me with my legs in the air and that large cock at my pussy hole.. he strongly started pushing and soon the
    head was inside me.. then he drove himself balls deep inside me.. I gasp for air my body went limp and I was in heaven.. his 9.5 thick cock was in me completely.. god I was full up.. he then pulled me to the edge of the bed and rolled me over on my side put both hands on my legs and started fucking me hard.. he did me in every position we could think of.. he did me for about 4 hours.. after we were done the party was winding down.. so we went and got something to eat and he invited me to his place.. we spent the rest of the night him banging me silly.. I thhink it was the best party ever

  3. #3
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    it's too bad the sexy young lady couldn't be involved. still it sounds like u had a rockin good time!!!

  4. #4

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    I did get her number and have spoken to her since. We are planning on meeting up soon.. I have been with the guy again.. and we are planning on making it a very regular thing

  5. #5
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    good for u! lucky bastard!

  6. #6
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    135

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    I had my regular 8-5 job, but for extra income I would do door-to-door sales frequently in the evenings, 2-3 times a week and make almost as much money from that as I did with my regular job (but no benefits, which I needed). I ran into several 'situations' with both male and female 'customers'. One time I knocked on a door and an older man answered, just in his briefs. I could see porno on the TV, m/m, and it was apparent he'd been jerking off to it. Instead of saying I'll come back later, he grabbed my hand, dragged me in the door and pushed my hand in his shorts. Well hell, when in rome... I got on my knees and devoured his cock while he watched a guy on the TV suck another guy and came in my mouth! We kissed, shared his cum, then showed him the products and he bought a huge order! I regularly went back and we did the same routine! One night I called on a house and found it was someone I knew, a divorced woman with a daughter. They were in pj's, as i gave my presentation they both stripped me naked, sucked my cock, fucked my ass with a dildo, I came several times and they shared my cum between them and with me, too! I fucked both their holes and came in them also. Another call was with a former 'old maid' teacher who was very proper, but alone... she loved me fucking her ass and cunt and grabbing her big, floppy tits, 'spanking' them. She bought programs for all her kids, 7 of them! Another time was with a gay pair of men, older, couldn't get it up but i helped them and got them both hard and cumming in my mouth and in my ass; they also bought heavily, too

  7. #7
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    33

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    I had my regular 8-5 job, but for extra income I would do door-to-door sales frequently in the evenings, 2-3 times a week and make almost as much money from that as I did with my regular job (but no benefits, which I needed). I ran into several 'situations' with both male and female 'customers'. One time I knocked on a door and an older man answered, just in his briefs. I could see porno on the TV, m/m, and it was apparent he'd been jerking off to it. Instead of saying I'll come back later, he grabbed my hand, dragged me in the door and pushed my hand in his shorts. Well hell, when in rome... I got on my knees and devoured his cock while he watched a guy on the TV suck another guy and came in my mouth! We kissed, shared his cum, then showed him the products and he bought a huge order! I regularly went back and we did the same routine! One night I called on a house and found it was someone I knew, a divorced woman with a daughter. They were in pj's, as i gave my presentation they both stripped me naked, sucked my cock, fucked my ass with a dildo, I came several times and they shared my cum between them and with me, too! I fucked both their holes and came in them also. Another call was with a former 'old maid' teacher who was very proper, but alone... she loved me fucking her ass and cunt and grabbing her big, floppy tits, 'spanking' them. She bought programs for all her kids, 7 of them! Another time was with a gay pair of men, older, couldn't get it up but i helped them and got them both hard and cumming in my mouth and in my ass; they also bought heavily, too
    You describe some very hot scenes. Love to have videos of that action. Hell, I'd love to have videos of my fun through the years.

  8. #8
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    219

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    My fondest memory is as I was on a Business trip and after checking into the Hotel and getting ready to go for dinner, there was this Gorgious Twenty something that was having a bad day. Her Suburban had a flat tire that couldn’t be repaired, I offered to help her change it out and she gladly accepted. However once I checked for the spare we found none, she was pissed and called her Husband an idiot. I said well let’s think this through, she had a common tire size so I offered to take her and her tire to the shop to be changed out. Once we found a station that had a good used tire they remounted it and we went back to the Hotel. After we installed it she was so grateful and said I saved the day. I smiled and told her no problem, just trying to help but she was insistent but I kept saying it’s OK. She too was bound and tetermined to pay me somehow. I told her, well let’s go to dinner, which she accepted. Over dinner I learned her Husband was getting out of jail the next morning as he got a DUI and had to spend the last 3 days in the pokie. During our conversation I also learned she hadn’t checked into the Hotel yet and I kept getting suggestive comments and asked me straight up if she could spend the night with me. As she asked me her foot was rubbing my already hard cock. We headed back to the Hotel, she got her overnight bag and we went to the room. She asked if she could shower I said of course, then he said can you shower with me? By now I was smiling ear to ear and said sure. She got naked nd she helped me out of my clothes and after sliding off my boxers, she stood back and said shit will that even fit in me, we got in the shower and Oh my fucking God was she smoking hot, she lathered up my cock and balls and was teasing me with her mouth. We got out and she didn’t waste anytime she was swallowing my now rock hard cock after eating her sloppy wet pussy she was begging me to fuck her, she willingly spread her legs and I elevated her and slid it in so gentle that she started to Buck like a horse being broke, even though her pussy was super wet she was really tight but after I finally got my entire 8 inches into this young pussy I worked it good as she continued to buck and moun load enough that I thought for sure that someone was going to knock and say quite down. She had multiple orgasms and I couldn’t hold back anymore, I whispered I’m still shooting live bullets where do you want me to cum, she said it was ok to let it go in her but she is young and probably could get pregnant, I pulled out and laid it on her tummy and shot my load so hard it reached her face. She played with my cum with her fingers and licked them, her unsoiled pussy was open for more play so I went back Tom work eating her sweet throbbing pussy. We went twice more that night and upon waking up she was gone, what a night that was.

  9. #9
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arkansas
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    38

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Mine was the first time I got fucked. I had answered an ad on CL from a guy offering full body massages at his house, with plenty of suggestion that there could/would be more. At this point I had only been with a couple of guys, and that had been just trading blowjobs. I had been playing with my ass while I masturbated for a long time, but never had the opportunity to take a real cock.

    I get to his house, and he has me strip naked and lay on the bed with a towel over my waist while he went and got a few things. He came back and gave me a great massage on my shoulders and lower back, then moved to my legs. After working his way back up my legs, he asked if he could remove the towel so he could work my glutes...how could I say no?

    I had been rock hard since I got there, anticipating what I was hoping would happen. As he worked his way up my upper thighs and to my glutes, he would push his fingers lightly into the crack of my ass as he worked his way inward. After a few passes, I opened my legs a little bit, hoping he would push a little further. The passes into my crack got deeper, finally rubbing up and down my hole, keeping me at a low simmer the whole time. He would pass down through my crack and onto my whole each time, but never would push a finger in...he would just push on down to my balls.

    He asked me to turn over and put the towel back over me, working my chest and stomach. I was so painfully hard the towel wouldnt sit still on my throbbing cock, it kept sliding down. He removed the towel and ran his hands all over my crotch above my cock and down the sides, but never would touch it. By this point I was a hot mess, and I would have done anything he asked to get him to touch my cock and make me cum.

    He asked if I wanted to continue and go a little further, I couldnt agree quick enough. He reached over and kissed me while he took my hard cock in his hand, I nearly exploded.

    He moved down and took me into his mouth, and started slipping a finger in my ass...I pulled his cock out of his pants and sucked him while he sucked and fingered me.

    He then asked if I liked my ass played with, and I moaned that I loved it. He got up and went to his dresser to get a medium sized dildo, it was probably 6" long and 1-1/2" in diameter...thick enough to feel fucking great, but not too big. He began fucking me with the dildo while sucking me, working himself into a rhythm where he was pulling his mouth off my cock as he was jamming the dildo in my ass.

    When he realized I was about to cum, he stopped and asked if I wanted the real thing in my ass. I just pulled my knees up to my chest and begged him to fuck me.

    He wasnt real big, maybe 5" and a little over an inch wide, so it was a bit difficult for him to fuck me on my back, so I turned over and got on my hands and knees, begging him to put his cock back in me and fuck me hard.

    I remember that, as he got all the way in and started pounding my ass, that this would definitely not be the last time I would have a cock in my ass. When he was getting close to cumming, I told him I wanted him to pull out and spray his load all over me. But I guess he misheard me as when he started to cum he pulled my hips tight against his and proceeded to fill me up. What he lacked in cock size he DEFINITELY made up for it in cum volume. When he was done, he turned me over and sucked me until I came in his mouth, then kissed me and passed it back to me.

    I got home real late, so I showered and went straight to work. I worked at Best Buy at the time, and about 30 minutes after I got to work I started feeling his cum seeping out of my ass, it kept me highly aroused all day, knowing that I was talking to customers while another mans hot cum was seeping out of my well fucked ass

  10. #10
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    That was very hot and gave me a screaming hard on.

    Quote Originally Posted by downforce View Post
    Mine was the first time I got fucked. I had answered an ad on CL from a guy offering full body massages at his house, with plenty of suggestion that there could/would be more. At this point I had only been with a couple of guys, and that had been just trading blowjobs. I had been playing with my ass while I masturbated for a long time, but never had the opportunity to take a real cock.

    I get to his house, and he has me strip naked and lay on the bed with a towel over my waist while he went and got a few things. He came back and gave me a great massage on my shoulders and lower back, then moved to my legs. After working his way back up my legs, he asked if he could remove the towel so he could work my glutes...how could I say no?

    I had been rock hard since I got there, anticipating what I was hoping would happen. As he worked his way up my upper thighs and to my glutes, he would push his fingers lightly into the crack of my ass as he worked his way inward. After a few passes, I opened my legs a little bit, hoping he would push a little further. The passes into my crack got deeper, finally rubbing up and down my hole, keeping me at a low simmer the whole time. He would pass down through my crack and onto my whole each time, but never would push a finger in...he would just push on down to my balls.

    He asked me to turn over and put the towel back over me, working my chest and stomach. I was so painfully hard the towel wouldnt sit still on my throbbing cock, it kept sliding down. He removed the towel and ran his hands all over my crotch above my cock and down the sides, but never would touch it. By this point I was a hot mess, and I would have done anything he asked to get him to touch my cock and make me cum.

    He asked if I wanted to continue and go a little further, I couldnt agree quick enough. He reached over and kissed me while he took my hard cock in his hand, I nearly exploded.

    He moved down and took me into his mouth, and started slipping a finger in my ass...I pulled his cock out of his pants and sucked him while he sucked and fingered me.

    He then asked if I liked my ass played with, and I moaned that I loved it. He got up and went to his dresser to get a medium sized dildo, it was probably 6" long and 1-1/2" in diameter...thick enough to feel fucking great, but not too big. He began fucking me with the dildo while sucking me, working himself into a rhythm where he was pulling his mouth off my cock as he was jamming the dildo in my ass.

    When he realized I was about to cum, he stopped and asked if I wanted the real thing in my ass. I just pulled my knees up to my chest and begged him to fuck me.

    He wasnt real big, maybe 5" and a little over an inch wide, so it was a bit difficult for him to fuck me on my back, so I turned over and got on my hands and knees, begging him to put his cock back in me and fuck me hard.

    I remember that, as he got all the way in and started pounding my ass, that this would definitely not be the last time I would have a cock in my ass. When he was getting close to cumming, I told him I wanted him to pull out and spray his load all over me. But I guess he misheard me as when he started to cum he pulled my hips tight against his and proceeded to fill me up. What he lacked in cock size he DEFINITELY made up for it in cum volume. When he was done, he turned me over and sucked me until I came in his mouth, then kissed me and passed it back to me.

    I got home real late, so I showered and went straight to work. I worked at Best Buy at the time, and about 30 minutes after I got to work I started feeling his cum seeping out of my ass, it kept me highly aroused all day, knowing that I was talking to customers while another mans hot cum was seeping out of my well fucked ass

  11. #11
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arkansas
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    38

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    It was so hot I still masturbate to the memory of that encounter...and it was 15 years ago!

  12. #12
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    151

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Quote Originally Posted by downforce View Post
    Mine was the first time I got fucked. I had answered an ad on CL from a guy offering full body massages at his house, with plenty of suggestion that there could/would be more.
    Ah yes, the old massage "trick".

    Same thing happened to me. Ad suggested more and I wanted more. He was actually a trained masseuse and had me stretched out on a massage table. Worked on me legit for 45 minutes and then started kneading my ass. He asked if I liked having my ass played with and I told him I had played with it myself but not with another guy. He told me to lay there for a minute, went to his closet and brought out a suitcase. Over the next hour he had dildos and vibrating eggs up my ass and when he finally flipped me over and blew me it took about 10 seconds for me to cum.

    He had ED and although I must have seen him 50 times he was only able to fuck me once.

  13. #13
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Iowa
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Getting to MM only 3rd TRY IS THE CHARM Earlier tonight


    So I met this man who is 52 so 4 years older than me on A4A again said he was married no sex frustrated like me me but even longer had 2 kids I have 4. * "another reason to be with another married man." anyways we started talking on A4A several nights then we trusted each other to send our text numbers to each other more nights of text chat, then early last week we trusted each other to show our couples and family pics to prove or to have a better chance of being truthful of being bi and married..


    So he had to travel on business last week and early this week Sunday to Tueasday afternoon. We were sexting and shared real time hard cock pics with each other several real time pics be really hard (J) no-pun to git public domain pics of the same cock. This was this Monday night 36 hours ago. I was so horny yesterday that if i touched my cock through my jeans I was afraid i was going to cum in my pants. He was edging too and wanted to wait until we met to blow a 6 day load of cum. I wanted to get alot if we met like a whole mouthful.


    After our sexting I was so horny though that Monday night I couldn't hold back my week or so 7 day load. That had been building so I watched a bunch of bisexual mmf oral cream-pie cum in mouth computation on PornHub so I came so much from that. I was able to edge 3X and hold off shooting my full load. But as it leaked out the top of my cock I scopped up the thick cum as it came out I squeezed the base of my cock and ran my fingers along my cock until all the cum had been drained out likcing it all up. Then I was able to do it 2 more times the same thing. I love the taste of my cum. Then I couldn't hold back anymore and came it landed thick and higher than my belly button. I was so on fire I still jerked off 4 more times last night Tuesday early in the morning.


    Since I wasa drained yesterday I was feeling satisfied and not wanting to really do it. A family commitment came up my kid had an award he won on his art so we had to do that thinking I wouldn't get home until way late . I texted the guy and called off our first meeting. But we got home before 8:30 - was starting to feel horny again - so I texted him I had changed my mind and wanted to each suck each other's cocks. SO I did probably the most thrill seeking wild out of the ordinary sex I have ever had tonight or at least since my 20's when I fucked my wife in a shallow river 3 ft deep in the summer pulled her bikini bottom to the side slid my cock in her her sitting on my lap, while I was talking to fisherman and others who were along the bank as I fucked her -- she had to be extra quite and kissed me to drown out her woman noises.


    Here's what went down - me tonight:


    I had texted him he replied back - I said to meet me at a convenience store not the one of the 2nd man. And I wanted to meet face to face in public too, to see if he was being honest with me. Eureka he looked as real in person as in the pics we traded through text ealier. And since we were both so horny; but playing it smart, because we didn't want the paper trail of a Credit Card receipt for a motel room, and didn't have that much just cash. So I told him to follow me closer to his house to a Walmart in Iowa City/Coralville and I was going to park my SUV and get in his. I\we decided we were going to give each other road head. But we soon realized this was just way too awkward since I needed him to recline the seat in his crossover SUV and slide it all the way back. So plan B was to find a secluded not lit up construction area where we could park and swap head in his car. See what hornyness does to the male mind ;( It was hard to find a place that wasn't lit up by a street lights; like we drove around for like 15 minutes when we found the place . It was new constrcution with a tall dumpster longer and taller than the SUV with no street lights yet installed. So out of growing hornyness we parked behind the dumpster turned off the SUV aand dimmed the lights the navigation was ahrd to turn dim took a few minutes. He reclined his drivers seat and slid his seat all the way back, I did the same thing to my my seat and moved everything inside the center cup holder out.


    But as the light was dimming I reached into his pants and started feeling his cock. His big cock made me go into over drive it was big sized love the look and feel of his cock 8 inches long and thick at least 7 inchhes around ; That would be 2.25 inches across wide x 3.14 for pie = PieX Diameter . I mas actually mesmerized by his cock I was getting really turned on by this 52 year old married man cock, and the risk we took to have sex in a car. I bent donw sliding across the seat the center and into his lap kept looking at the big cock stroking it. And I took the plunge and told him I wanted his 6 day load to fill my mouth with his cum. I wnt back down on him, likcikg his head swriling like i like and trained my wife to do. Just licking and swriling the head, then I spit on my hand and jacked him off as I sucked swriled licked the head of his huge dick only about a minute passed since I went down on him and as I still wa swirling the head I could tate precum ooze out the slit of his dick. I know he was close I let up and breatlessly told him to start fucking my face and I went doen on his cock 1 actually got it in the back of my throat 5.5 to 6 inches of that thick horse cock in my mouth as he kept trusting I was still swirling as I like done and using my lips to shield his cock from my teeth as he fucked my mouth. He was was then hollering out incoherent things and saying in a high pitched voice please do not fucking stop keep sucking me. The I had about half of his cock back in my mouth. I felt his cock get harder swell and felt his thighs and legs go rigid and I could taste the dripping cum. And then I knew what another man's cum tasted like. As HIS HOT SALTY TASTING cum filled my mouth I kept sucking and kept swallowing and after it was done, I scooped up all that fell out off the side of my mouth and licked it too, I still had alot of cum in my mouth. In the excitement of it all I was so fucking turned on. I wanted to swallow that cum all day long never wanting to get off his cock with my mouth. But I quickly got up and leaned in and kissed him. We french kissed believe it or not and each swallowed his cum. I never though I would ever kiss a guy but get me that fucking excited and who knows. I wanted this to be all about him and to make sure i liked mm cock sucking. Took him 4 minutes to pop off in my mouth. All I did was do what i like my wife to do to me.


    I wanted to suck his cock again and get a second load of cum, but it was already 1:00 AM this morning he had to get home same with me.


    So this guy is a keeper. In the morning later today, I am changing my work schedule. And I'm going over to his house for round 2 he is going to suck me off as much as i can take over 6 hours, I am going to do the same and I am going to let him fuck my virgin ass with that horse cock. Then I am going to fuck his virgin ass as well.


    Now all you guys tell me about your successes even if the 1st few times literally sucked. What kept you going and not call it quits I would like to know if this got any of you hard as hell, like I am right now writing this post. I stopped and played with myself and want more cum. But stopped because I want that cum fucked out of me when he fucks me with his big cock. My wife's medium gel toy has made me cum hand free with my wife using it on my fucking me with her toy.

  14. #14
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Pennsylvania
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    250

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Quote Originally Posted by lookingiansa View Post
    Getting to MM only 3rd TRY IS THE CHARM Earlier tonight


    So I met this man who is 52 so 4 years older than me on A4A again said he was married no sex frustrated like me me but even longer had 2 kids I have 4. * "another reason to be with another married man." anyways we started talking on A4A several nights then we trusted each other to send our text numbers to each other more nights of text chat, then early last week we trusted each other to show our couples and family pics to prove or to have a better chance of being truthful of being bi and married..


    So he had to travel on business last week and early this week Sunday to Tueasday afternoon. We were sexting and shared real time hard cock pics with each other several real time pics be really hard (J) no-pun to git public domain pics of the same cock. This was this Monday night 36 hours ago. I was so horny yesterday that if i touched my cock through my jeans I was afraid i was going to cum in my pants. He was edging too and wanted to wait until we met to blow a 6 day load of cum. I wanted to get alot if we met like a whole mouthful.


    After our sexting I was so horny though that Monday night I couldn't hold back my week or so 7 day load. That had been building so I watched a bunch of bisexual mmf oral cream-pie cum in mouth computation on PornHub so I came so much from that. I was able to edge 3X and hold off shooting my full load. But as it leaked out the top of my cock I scopped up the thick cum as it came out I squeezed the base of my cock and ran my fingers along my cock until all the cum had been drained out likcing it all up. Then I was able to do it 2 more times the same thing. I love the taste of my cum. Then I couldn't hold back anymore and came it landed thick and higher than my belly button. I was so on fire I still jerked off 4 more times last night Tuesday early in the morning.


    Since I wasa drained yesterday I was feeling satisfied and not wanting to really do it. A family commitment came up my kid had an award he won on his art so we had to do that thinking I wouldn't get home until way late . I texted the guy and called off our first meeting. But we got home before 8:30 - was starting to feel horny again - so I texted him I had changed my mind and wanted to each suck each other's cocks. SO I did probably the most thrill seeking wild out of the ordinary sex I have ever had tonight or at least since my 20's when I fucked my wife in a shallow river 3 ft deep in the summer pulled her bikini bottom to the side slid my cock in her her sitting on my lap, while I was talking to fisherman and others who were along the bank as I fucked her -- she had to be extra quite and kissed me to drown out her woman noises.


    Here's what went down - me tonight:


    I had texted him he replied back - I said to meet me at a convenience store not the one of the 2nd man. And I wanted to meet face to face in public too, to see if he was being honest with me. Eureka he looked as real in person as in the pics we traded through text ealier. And since we were both so horny; but playing it smart, because we didn't want the paper trail of a Credit Card receipt for a motel room, and didn't have that much just cash. So I told him to follow me closer to his house to a Walmart in Iowa City/Coralville and I was going to park my SUV and get in his. I\we decided we were going to give each other road head. But we soon realized this was just way too awkward since I needed him to recline the seat in his crossover SUV and slide it all the way back. So plan B was to find a secluded not lit up construction area where we could park and swap head in his car. See what hornyness does to the male mind ;( It was hard to find a place that wasn't lit up by a street lights; like we drove around for like 15 minutes when we found the place . It was new constrcution with a tall dumpster longer and taller than the SUV with no street lights yet installed. So out of growing hornyness we parked behind the dumpster turned off the SUV aand dimmed the lights the navigation was ahrd to turn dim took a few minutes. He reclined his drivers seat and slid his seat all the way back, I did the same thing to my my seat and moved everything inside the center cup holder out.


    But as the light was dimming I reached into his pants and started feeling his cock. His big cock made me go into over drive it was big sized love the look and feel of his cock 8 inches long and thick at least 7 inchhes around ; That would be 2.25 inches across wide x 3.14 for pie = PieX Diameter . I mas actually mesmerized by his cock I was getting really turned on by this 52 year old married man cock, and the risk we took to have sex in a car. I bent donw sliding across the seat the center and into his lap kept looking at the big cock stroking it. And I took the plunge and told him I wanted his 6 day load to fill my mouth with his cum. I wnt back down on him, likcikg his head swriling like i like and trained my wife to do. Just licking and swriling the head, then I spit on my hand and jacked him off as I sucked swriled licked the head of his huge dick only about a minute passed since I went down on him and as I still wa swirling the head I could tate precum ooze out the slit of his dick. I know he was close I let up and breatlessly told him to start fucking my face and I went doen on his cock 1 actually got it in the back of my throat 5.5 to 6 inches of that thick horse cock in my mouth as he kept trusting I was still swirling as I like done and using my lips to shield his cock from my teeth as he fucked my mouth. He was was then hollering out incoherent things and saying in a high pitched voice please do not fucking stop keep sucking me. The I had about half of his cock back in my mouth. I felt his cock get harder swell and felt his thighs and legs go rigid and I could taste the dripping cum. And then I knew what another man's cum tasted like. As HIS HOT SALTY TASTING cum filled my mouth I kept sucking and kept swallowing and after it was done, I scooped up all that fell out off the side of my mouth and licked it too, I still had alot of cum in my mouth. In the excitement of it all I was so fucking turned on. I wanted to swallow that cum all day long never wanting to get off his cock with my mouth. But I quickly got up and leaned in and kissed him. We french kissed believe it or not and each swallowed his cum. I never though I would ever kiss a guy but get me that fucking excited and who knows. I wanted this to be all about him and to make sure i liked mm cock sucking. Took him 4 minutes to pop off in my mouth. All I did was do what i like my wife to do to me.


    I wanted to suck his cock again and get a second load of cum, but it was already 1:00 AM this morning he had to get home same with me.


    So this guy is a keeper. In the morning later today, I am changing my work schedule. And I'm going over to his house for round 2 he is going to suck me off as much as i can take over 6 hours, I am going to do the same and I am going to let him fuck my virgin ass with that horse cock. Then I am going to fuck his virgin ass as well.


    Now all you guys tell me about your successes even if the 1st few times literally sucked. What kept you going and not call it quits I would like to know if this got any of you hard as hell, like I am right now writing this post. I stopped and played with myself and want more cum. But stopped because I want that cum fucked out of me when he fucks me with his big cock. My wife's medium gel toy has made me cum hand free with my wife using it on my fucking me with her toy.
    And you probably will never see or hear from him again! Happens alot!

  15. #15
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    33

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    Quote Originally Posted by lookingiansa View Post
    Getting to MM only 3rd TRY IS THE CHARM Earlier tonight


    So I met this man who is 52 so 4 years older than me on A4A again said he was married no sex frustrated like me me but even longer had 2 kids I have 4. * "another reason to be with another married man." anyways we started talking on A4A several nights then we trusted each other to send our text numbers to each other more nights of text chat, then early last week we trusted each other to show our couples and family pics to prove or to have a better chance of being truthful of being bi and married..


    So he had to travel on business last week and early this week Sunday to Tueasday afternoon. We were sexting and shared real time hard cock pics with each other several real time pics be really hard (J) no-pun to git public domain pics of the same cock. This was this Monday night 36 hours ago. I was so horny yesterday that if i touched my cock through my jeans I was afraid i was going to cum in my pants. He was edging too and wanted to wait until we met to blow a 6 day load of cum. I wanted to get alot if we met like a whole mouthful.


    After our sexting I was so horny though that Monday night I couldn't hold back my week or so 7 day load. That had been building so I watched a bunch of bisexual mmf oral cream-pie cum in mouth computation on PornHub so I came so much from that. I was able to edge 3X and hold off shooting my full load. But as it leaked out the top of my cock I scopped up the thick cum as it came out I squeezed the base of my cock and ran my fingers along my cock until all the cum had been drained out likcing it all up. Then I was able to do it 2 more times the same thing. I love the taste of my cum. Then I couldn't hold back anymore and came it landed thick and higher than my belly button. I was so on fire I still jerked off 4 more times last night Tuesday early in the morning.


    Since I wasa drained yesterday I was feeling satisfied and not wanting to really do it. A family commitment came up my kid had an award he won on his art so we had to do that thinking I wouldn't get home until way late . I texted the guy and called off our first meeting. But we got home before 8:30 - was starting to feel horny again - so I texted him I had changed my mind and wanted to each suck each other's cocks. SO I did probably the most thrill seeking wild out of the ordinary sex I have ever had tonight or at least since my 20's when I fucked my wife in a shallow river 3 ft deep in the summer pulled her bikini bottom to the side slid my cock in her her sitting on my lap, while I was talking to fisherman and others who were along the bank as I fucked her -- she had to be extra quite and kissed me to drown out her woman noises.


    Here's what went down - me tonight:


    I had texted him he replied back - I said to meet me at a convenience store not the one of the 2nd man. And I wanted to meet face to face in public too, to see if he was being honest with me. Eureka he looked as real in person as in the pics we traded through text ealier. And since we were both so horny; but playing it smart, because we didn't want the paper trail of a Credit Card receipt for a motel room, and didn't have that much just cash. So I told him to follow me closer to his house to a Walmart in Iowa City/Coralville and I was going to park my SUV and get in his. I\we decided we were going to give each other road head. But we soon realized this was just way too awkward since I needed him to recline the seat in his crossover SUV and slide it all the way back. So plan B was to find a secluded not lit up construction area where we could park and swap head in his car. See what hornyness does to the male mind ;( It was hard to find a place that wasn't lit up by a street lights; like we drove around for like 15 minutes when we found the place . It was new constrcution with a tall dumpster longer and taller than the SUV with no street lights yet installed. So out of growing hornyness we parked behind the dumpster turned off the SUV aand dimmed the lights the navigation was ahrd to turn dim took a few minutes. He reclined his drivers seat and slid his seat all the way back, I did the same thing to my my seat and moved everything inside the center cup holder out.


    But as the light was dimming I reached into his pants and started feeling his cock. His big cock made me go into over drive it was big sized love the look and feel of his cock 8 inches long and thick at least 7 inchhes around ; That would be 2.25 inches across wide x 3.14 for pie = PieX Diameter . I mas actually mesmerized by his cock I was getting really turned on by this 52 year old married man cock, and the risk we took to have sex in a car. I bent donw sliding across the seat the center and into his lap kept looking at the big cock stroking it. And I took the plunge and told him I wanted his 6 day load to fill my mouth with his cum. I wnt back down on him, likcikg his head swriling like i like and trained my wife to do. Just licking and swriling the head, then I spit on my hand and jacked him off as I sucked swriled licked the head of his huge dick only about a minute passed since I went down on him and as I still wa swirling the head I could tate precum ooze out the slit of his dick. I know he was close I let up and breatlessly told him to start fucking my face and I went doen on his cock 1 actually got it in the back of my throat 5.5 to 6 inches of that thick horse cock in my mouth as he kept trusting I was still swirling as I like done and using my lips to shield his cock from my teeth as he fucked my mouth. He was was then hollering out incoherent things and saying in a high pitched voice please do not fucking stop keep sucking me. The I had about half of his cock back in my mouth. I felt his cock get harder swell and felt his thighs and legs go rigid and I could taste the dripping cum. And then I knew what another man's cum tasted like. As HIS HOT SALTY TASTING cum filled my mouth I kept sucking and kept swallowing and after it was done, I scooped up all that fell out off the side of my mouth and licked it too, I still had alot of cum in my mouth. In the excitement of it all I was so fucking turned on. I wanted to swallow that cum all day long never wanting to get off his cock with my mouth. But I quickly got up and leaned in and kissed him. We french kissed believe it or not and each swallowed his cum. I never though I would ever kiss a guy but get me that fucking excited and who knows. I wanted this to be all about him and to make sure i liked mm cock sucking. Took him 4 minutes to pop off in my mouth. All I did was do what i like my wife to do to me.


    I wanted to suck his cock again and get a second load of cum, but it was already 1:00 AM this morning he had to get home same with me.


    So this guy is a keeper. In the morning later today, I am changing my work schedule. And I'm going over to his house for round 2 he is going to suck me off as much as i can take over 6 hours, I am going to do the same and I am going to let him fuck my virgin ass with that horse cock. Then I am going to fuck his virgin ass as well.


    Now all you guys tell me about your successes even if the 1st few times literally sucked. What kept you going and not call it quits I would like to know if this got any of you hard as hell, like I am right now writing this post. I stopped and played with myself and want more cum. But stopped because I want that cum fucked out of me when he fucks me with his big cock. My wife's medium gel toy has made me cum hand free with my wife using it on my fucking me with her toy.
    i have enjoyed your story and have jacked off to it. Before porn, as a young teen, I would read romance stories and jack off. Then came playboy showing a hint of hair and that was better jacking material. Hustler came on line and was good. And now the Internet. And I get hard reading some of the hot stories on bisexual dot com.

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    823

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    5 years ago i took a trip to daytona beach stayed at the same motel me and my late wife used to go too every vacation till she passed away i was sitting in the bar drinking a beer that first evening was at a corner table when this man asked is this seat empty and i said sit down after a few drinks he said want to go up to my room and i said and do what he said let me have my way with you so i said okay and went to his room and both got naked when i saw his dick and gasped at the size he laughed and put my head down on it and said open wide and i went to sucking that big 8 inch dick he pulled it out of my mouth after 5 minutes or so put me over the bed and give me what he called a horse fucking i could feel my asshole strenching out as he give 20 minutes or so of a hard fucking the whole time i was working my ass cause i was liking it both the fucking and spanking he was giving my ass after he finished up i got cleaned up and left thing was 5 days later when i checked out was told my bill was all ready paid all i can figure he liked what he got

  17. #17
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Midlands
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    41

    Re: Anyone have a chance encounter that is memorable?

    When l lived in London and was between marriages I often used to go late night cruising for cock in a local park. The police used to patrol there regularly and the local council had boarded up spaces behind sheds (they were good for a private of private one on one action!) and also left lights on around the tennis courts. Despite the police presence, it remained a popular if risky venue!

    One night there was little action and I was about to go home, when a well built, but slightly chubby Chinese guy came into view. We looked each other over and the guy then turned and started cruising the circuit again. I don't know exactly what I saw in this guy, but I wanted him! I caught up withe the Chinese guy and started talking to him. I just gabbled about anything and everything except sex and then I grabbed his cock! My cock was soon firmly gripped and we discussed where to go. Tony (for that was his name) lived closer to the park than me so we went there.

    Tony warned me to be quiet! He had a basement flat in his uncle and aunt's house. I removed my shoes and I matched Tony's footsteps exactly as we descended to his flat.

    Once the door to Tony's flat was shut, he changed from a shy guy to a tiger! He snogged me whilst removing clothing in a determined and forceful manner. With my jeans around my knees Tony untangled my rock hard cock from my underpants and slowly stroked it. Next Tony slowly took my entire length down his throat whilst gently probing my hole with his finger.

    I was in heaven! I returned Tony's kisses and when I got a chance I started stripping home too! Now fully naked we kissed caressing each other's buttocks with cupped hands and our cocks rubbing firmly together.

    We lay on the bed with me on top, our cocks still rubbing together whilst we kissed and stroked each other all over. Tony moved his cock so it rested over my hole and I began sliding slowly up and down so his cock head was teasing my hole. Eventually I could stand it no longer and shifted my position to try and ride him. Without any lube his cock didn't quite go in! We disentangled and Tony went to get lube and a condom. We fucked quickly and deeply with me on my back. I shot a thick rope of cum up my stomach and chest. We cuddled, kissed and hugged for a while and then Tony said I should go. Again with my shoes off I crept quietly behind Tony. At the top of the stairs we kissed and said goodbye.


    We met by chance in the same pace a few weeks later and again had memorable sex. Alas I stupidly messed things up. I had had sex with many men before, and it was sex, but no love or emotional attachment. Strangely with Tony I began to love him and that frightened me, previously sex could be with men or women, but love was strictly men and women. Anyway after the second meet Tony asked for my number and in a moment of panic and scared by my own emotions I gave him the wrong number. I have regretted this ever since.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top