Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: You know your queer when....

As a male cocksucker who has been sucking dick on a regular basis since my junior year of college (18 years), there are several things that make it very clear that I’m a cocksucker. My very first feeder had a nickname for me that 99% of men would find very insulting, but as a male cocksucker I honestly consider the nickname a true compliment. This nickname has stuck with me for many years, even today. I was regularly called “penis breath.” As a male cocksucker, I absolutely love everything about literally havin penis breath! I knew I was a true male cocksucker when I got turned by beingnickname, penis breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondeblowjob7 View Post
    As a male cocksucker who has been sucking dick on a regular basis since my junior year of college (18 years), there are several things that make it very clear that I’m a cocksucker. My very first feeder had a nickname for me that 99% of men would find very insulting, but as a male cocksucker I honestly consider the nickname a true compliment. This nickname has stuck with me for many years, even today. I was regularly called “penis breath.” As a male cocksucker, I absolutely love everything about literally havin penis breath! I knew I was a true male cocksucker when I got turned by beingnickname, penis breath.
    That is a compliment. I too enjoy having Penis breath!

I think of it more as Bi than I do queer as I love women and will only have a relationship with one. As for men my only desire is to use their cock for my pleasure . I LOVE to suck a nice hard cock and would love to get my ass fucked but have ZERO desire to kiss or cuddle with another man nor date one .

Well my boypussy is slot shaped from all the miles of cock, I guess!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!