Register

Precum questionI

I have very rarely secreted precum. When I do, the stimulation has to be long, intense, and vigorous before any precum secretions appear. I have read that some men are quick to begin precum, and some of them flow like the mighty Mississippi. Anyone else slow to precum or absent precum altogether?

Re: Precum questionI

Relax, my friend! I think you're perfectly normal. Like you, I rarely produce more than a few drops of precum, and that generally doesn't appear until I'm fully aroused and have been receiving sexual stimulation for a good, long while. If it's any consolation, most of the guys with whom I've explored my bi side -- about eight or nine in all -- are in the very same boat as you and me.

That said, I did have an encounter about three years back with a younger guy named Jason who was, by all accounts, a prodigious precummer. He began oozing almost as soon as I began stroking his cock, and his output became so copious that, at one point I was almost convinced that he'd ejaculated prematurely!

I suppose that, like anything, being a big pre-cummer has its advantages and disadvantages. I'll concede that playing with a big, wet, oozing cock was actually kind of turn-on turn-on for me. Also, for those of us who enjoy frottage, it certainly cuts down on the need to apply any lubricants!

The downside? Well, Jason actually tended to make wet spots on the bed linens, which were unpleasant to lie on and difficult to explain to my significant other!

Small price to pay for all that delicious precum!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    Relax, my friend! I think you're perfectly normal. Like you, I rarely produce more than a few drops of precum, and that generally doesn't appear until I'm fully aroused and have been receiving sexual stimulation for a good, long while. If it's any consolation, most of the guys with whom I've explored my bi side -- about eight or nine in all -- are in the very same boat as you and me.

That said, I did have an encounter about three years back with a younger guy named Jason who was, by all accounts, a prodigious precummer. He began oozing almost as soon as I began stroking his cock, and his output became so copious that, at one point I was almost convinced that he'd ejaculated prematurely!

I suppose that, like anything, being a big pre-cummer has its advantages and disadvantages. I'll concede that playing with a big, wet, oozing cock was actually kind of turn-on turn-on for me. Also, for those of us who enjoy frottage, it certainly cuts down on the need to apply any lubricants!

The downside? Well, Jason actually tended to make wet spots on the bed linens, which were unpleasant to lie on and difficult to explain to my significant other!

I have masturbated with my step-cousin a few times, and he never leaks any detectable precum. I am going to suggest he start taking a supplement prior to our next engagement. I leak a lot, so I was able to drip enough for both of us, but it would be very exciting to see him start leaking precum.

What kind of supplement?

When I was younger I would ooze a nice amount of tasty precum. Now I hardly get a drop of precum, even with prolonged stimulation.

Welcome to aging.

No problems with aging and precum production here. I leak now more than ever...and it is wonderful!

At 67, I still produce pre-cum, and the longer the stimulation and excitement, like during a nice webcam show with others telling me how much they enjoy it, the more I get. I love the slickness on my glans, and like to taste it, either with my finger or on a dildo that goes into my mouth. Yum!

Have given some thought to a supplement that will aid in the production of more...

That's me! I produce very little precut even after a lot of stimulation.I sucked a guy at an Adult Bookstore and he flowed like a faucet.Couldn't hardly keep up but I sure tried!

I'm among the group with a drop or two only. My wife actually made a comment about it once, in our 28 years together. I wonder if one of her other lovers over the years was a heavy pre-cummer and perhaps prompted the question. I have not played with a lot of guys, one in a steam room at a hotel was a heavy pre-cummer, and I actually asked if he had cum already, there was a significant puddle!

I may look at that supplement, but I am weary of online snake oil salesmen. If they listed ingredients, and I could buy them normally perhaps.

Like others here, I have little or no pre-cum. And, when I do, it's usually after a long session where I've edged to the brink of an orgasm several times. I've been with someone that had a fair amount of pre-cum and rather liked it. But, when it's all said and one, I guess I'd rather have no pre-cum than have to deal with wet spots my whole life.

From what I read, pygeum is suppose to increase pre-cum. The sell it on amazon and, after reading this post, I may just give it a shot to see what happens. Might be fun for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundpuppy View Post
    Welcome to aging.
    Not a product of aging but a product of too many invasive surgeries over a short period of time.

there is no precum with me as i guy is doing me and he cums in my ass i blow my load hard fast and the first three squrts are long