Register

Couples With Bi Husbands - Do You Compare Experiences?

Just curious if any couples out ther with bi husbands ever compare stories with each other? Like the biggest you had, the most you had, the wildest? I did this with my ex, we used to compare our slut stories.. it was hot... anyone else?

Re: Couples With Bi Husbands - Do You Compare Experiences?

I'm no longer married to my ex slut hotwife, but we had some wild times together with hot bi men that I've often recounted here. She was who got me to try oral sex with men. But I was never interested in anal sex with men, so I have no stories to tell about fucking or being fucked when we swung. I have only fucked a handful of men (safely) since then, but it just doesn't really appeal to me.

yes of course we do

You seem to be mis-informed or living in a fantasy. Being bisexual isn't about how many or how big. Being bisexual doesn't make you a swinger. It isn't the Olympics it is everyday people with a common attraction or way of life. The person matters, not how much or how many. Obviously you have little experience or belong on a swinger site. To answer your question yes we discuss our activities, just not in the manner you propose.