Register

Thread: More of this!!

Re: More of this!!

well, that was nice!

Love it when my slut whore does that when we 69.

what a cock. An all night sucker!

My wife has a fascination with seeing just how much my asspussy will take she is up to four fingers she really wants to fist me but after I cum from just her working my AP she stops and feeds me my cum and says maybe next time.

Such a hot ass. Too bad he shaves it.

tbh kinda turned off because they are all old men not my thing really. also annoyed with the guys keep on telling the 1 guy to suck his cock. that's what he was doing why keep telling him to do what he's actually doing. kinda wish they made out a little too. but then again kinda turned on because they are all old men who can still have sex & get nice boners. also chose to do something kinda unusual have a same sex 4some. looks like they enjoyed each other especially the 1 guy who swallowed the other 3 cum too bad the neighbor wasn't nosey enough to join in lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    tbh kinda turned off because they are all old men not my thing really. also annoyed with the guys keep on telling the 1 guy to suck his cock. that's what he was doing why keep telling him to do what he's actually doing. kinda wish they made out a little too. but then again kinda turned on because they are all old men who can still have sex & get nice boners. also chose to do something kinda unusual have a same sex 4some. looks like they enjoyed each other especially the 1 guy who swallowed the other 3 cum too bad the neighbor wasn't nosey enough to join in lol!
    Sysper---if this site somehow happens to still be around in ten years or so--come back and talk about how "old men" turn you off--because in that time if you are still on this earth---you will be looking around the corner at being "an old man" and I doubt if your tune about old men will be the same then!!!

You will be thankful that old men can still "do it" ten years beyond that--as you near 70!!