Register

Thread: testing

testing

testing cause there haven't been any updates in a few days....

Re: testing

I notices that as well. I really hope this site doesnt go away but itnkinda is looking that way. I really dont know where else to go. I guess i should maybe start looking around unfortunately

That is because there is very few members left to make post updates!

And it seems they have removed the chat tab completely , I guess that means it wont be cumming back

Yeah i noticed the tab was gone yesterday... kinda sucks. I just joined another site but to be honest it kinda sucks compared to this one. But i guess just try and connect with as many people before site goes away. I hope it doesn't but kind of seems like its the way its going

I thought seeing a post from someone who was going to be moderating the site would be some improvements, but have since seen anything from him and only seen more decline of the site. I expect soon, and very soon to see it gone when go to log in!

Yeah--sad to say that finally, after some close calls--the heart monitor is showing a declining heart rate heading towards flatline and this time, there is no one around to hit the patient with some shocks to the heart with an AED.

Sure did love this site "back in the day"

It used to be a really great place----but after all these years of trying to find other sites to take its place----but none of them ever even compared and most of them seemed to fail pretty quickly.

If the site does fail soon--it was nice to meet many of those now gone and those still here----good luck in finding some other site and good luck in your lives....

How do you start a new thread?