Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What is the biggest thing you have inserted in you

I almost took most of a 12” double sided dildo, but it toook a tonne of time and work , after I managed a decently girthy rolling pin though ����, I think I used all the lube in Canada aaah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	58418Click image for larger version. 

ID:	58418Vibrating Vincent is the largest that I've inserted. Its 11 inches long by 6.28" in circumference. Would like to work up to something thicker, but can't find the private time to work on it

ID:	58418Vibrating Vincent is the largest that I've inserted. Its 11 inches long by 6.28" in circumference. Would like to work up to something thicker, but can't find the private time to work on it

https://www.amazon.com/Sexflesh-Vibr...mg_top?ie=UTF8

I could never take one of those dildos in me that I have seen. They definitely would not even start in me. Why are they all so damn thick? I was getting a handjob from my GF one day and she lubed up her middle finger with lotion and told me to spread while she had me laying there slowly stroking me. She sunk her finger in me and I squirted cum all over her and me. I never felt anything close to that intense climax before. Her fingers are thin but still felt tight inside me. Perfect size

This is fun to play with in the tub. It's only 3/4" wide and yes I can get all 18" in.
    https://www.amazon.com/Hosed-Inch-Swirl-Thin-Snake/dp/B079ZQC13C/ref=sr_1_87?dchild=1&keywords=anal+snake+sex+toy&q id=1634963903&s=hpc&sr=1-87

I've got one similar to this about 8.5" at full thrust and very thick. I work my way up to it with smaller dildos first and the thrusting, vibrating motions are nice. Almost as good as a real cock.
    https://www.amazon.com/Thrusting-Vib...%2C195&sr=1-10

I probably have 30 or more toys I use in my ass. Dildos, plugs, prostate toys, anal beads, etc. I love having my manhole violated.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    The fist of a very large former football player dude. This guy who had cruised me online for a different act was really intrigued when I told him that I'd been fisted before and was really clearly interested in doing it to me. It turned out that that was something he was really into and he kept messaging me. But when I got to his apartmenr and saw him in real life I really didn't think that it would work, However, with calmness, kindness, the use of a few relaxing substances, and the pure male lust we were building up, it eventually 'popped' on in there and daaaamn. I was left just moaning and slowly leaking a lot of cum for goodness know how long as he worked it inside of me, before jerking himself off and cumming all over me.
    Definitely on my bucket list!

well that all depends on if you are talking real cock or toy or just the biggest thing??
    1: real cock ( the longest 13 inches!! Yes I measured it!! Reached in and touched me in places that no man had or has since.. it was long but slim!! Thickest real cock it was 8” long and thicker than a coke can.. the head was kinda pointy and was full width at about 1/4 the way down.. lots and lots of lube and he let me work it in.. took about 10 min to get it in hurt like hell at first.. he said no one had ever taken all of it so challenge excepted.. he fucked me for about an hour with that thing.. I hurt for a week after.. fucked me two more times after..
    2: toys ( 12inches of a 2 headed dildo!! About 2.5? thick!!
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Oct 23, 2021 at 3:46 PM.

11.5 inches of a thick double dong going for depth, my everyday is a 9" x 7.25" Jock bareskin, it looks so huge and feels so good inside, makes me shoot no hand twice in a row on a low vibe, can't believe it fits so perfectly looking at how huge it is! Can't even fit it in my mouth past the head its soo thick.

The realskin john holmes was my favorite. Took me so long to take it all the way to balls. It's 2 - 3/4 thick and 11 long. First time I got it all the way in, my insides hurt for a week. I'm not joking. I was so worried I would have to go donthe E.R. and tell them, and my wife what I did. Luckily it sort of got better on it's own. Still one of my all time favorites.

Was it worth the trouble you had to go through? I've only had toys. My wife and I had pretty good sex the other day and she knows I want to be fucked . She said while I was inside her with vibrator on her clit , that I would love the feel of a hot thick veiny cock cumming in my ass, then she started cumming very loudly. One day I hope.

Start out small and work your way up.

It was a great overwhelming feeling when I finally got it all the way in. I wish I could ride it that deep all the time. After the 2 weeks of soreness and pain I decided to not go past the first part of the colon ever again.

Hmmm, I like what I just read... your friend in Round Rock. Lets do this!

An 8.5 inch toy, 2nd would be a 7inch cock

Cum to Lagrange and fuck me!

Quote Originally Posted by plainguy View Post
    A triple D cell mag lite , with a condom on it , I came so hard, felt so good.
    Me too.

I recently decided to try a toy inside me to try and get used to it. The toy I bought was for anal and vibrated too. It is like only 1" thick. I lubed myself and the toy. I fought to get it started into my tight little hole for like ten minutes. I relaxed myself and used a finger in me to get ready and tried again. I finally got it into me slowly. I was so full and stretched out and held it into me about four inches. I relaxed again and turned on the vibrating part. I layed there feeling stretched and pretended it was my first cock in me. My dick got so hard so I jerked it slow till I came all over my tummy. I will keep using it for now on to get my little ass ready

My wifes largest dildoe is the largest. About 9 inches long and very thick all the way in. It was great. It had a suction cup end that would stick to the tile in the shower so I could fuck myself on it. It felt very good to cum after a good fucking.

We got a flexible double headed dildoe that I could double insert in her. That is the longest I have had in me. But not all the way so it wouldn't get lost.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I have inserted an 8", 10" and 12" dildos, butt plugs and a trailer ball. I don't remember the diameter or circumference of the plugs or dildos, but they were thick. The trailer ball was 2-5/16" in diameter or 7.26" in circumference. I've also been fucked once with a thick, cut, 8" cock. Took every inch and every drop. I like the full/stretched feeling and I like to feel multiple inches sliding in and out of me.

Name:	20180906_180301-1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	60028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	60029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before and after.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	60030
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ujmnh.jpg   20180913_160225.jpg  

I met a really nice older than me guy at a hotel in Halifax, Canada, he was visiting g from Ottawa. His cock was as round as a beer can. I took him in my mouth and it totally hurt my jaw so much. He wanted to take my ass with it but there was absolutely NO WAY that was going to happen! I blew him until he had cum. He cum BUCKETS, and I swallowed ever drop. Never had a cock like that again :-(

I have a realistic 8 inch cock that I used to tame my gag reflex and one night my side chick was playing with it and watched me deep throat it. We were high and had been drinking and she broke out the lube and lubed my ass and the cock up real well. She sucked my dick to get me going and slowly pushed the head of the cock around my ass hole and gently pushe it in.After waiting a bit for me to adjust and get used to the helmet head she slid it up a bit further until it cleared the point of no return I maned in ectsasy as she started sliding it back and forth until I was totally on board with it and then pushed it all the way in balls deep. I was totally filled and it felt so fucking good! She twirled it a bit back and forth as she slid it back and forth and I was going crazy and then sh took my cock down her throat and thrust the dildd deep again and my balls drained out a huge load that she almost choked on. Finally she slid the cock out of my ass with a pop and cleaned me up. It was amzing. i

I have a Mr Hankey's Davy's Tendrils in the MD/LG size and can take it to the base. This is the thickest thing I have ever had in me at 9.75" circumference. The longest Item I have had in me is a toy I purchased from a local sex shop. It is a tapered, almost tentacle like, toy. 15" insertable, but the base, which is the thickest spot, is 1.5" circumference. This toy slides in with some lube, and barely any pressure. Can't really feel it inside because it is so soft and small, but when you start pulling it out...OMG... that thing comes out FOREVER. I love the out stroke, so this toy is super fun! Because of it's length, it generally makes a mess, unless you completely clean yourself out first.

7 inch vibrating dildo, but only able to get about 6 1/2 in.

I took a 7 inch cock with about 2 1/4" diameter in my ass yesterday. It was the biggest cock I've had in me yet.

Two of my favs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AB5ECB73-5B72-471C-8458-7AEB018A7804.jpg   92E4BC24-AFEE-4F64-BF45-90BAADEE93B4.jpg  

john holmes 12 inch and 7.5 inches girth, 1 week later i took the real thing 10 " smoothly

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/AmazingA...tor-mobile.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by nhjake View Post
    Two of my favs
    That first one looks like a lava lamp. I bet you erupt with that one.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

My Njoy 11. It takes my breath away!

An 8.5 or 9 inch cock. I don't know if it was so long as opposed to, too thick. All I know is when he got it all in I knew I couldn't take anything bigger. My asshole ached for days afterward.

I used to play with large toys with a fuck bud I could take more than him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221111_190651.jpg