Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is the biggest thing you have inserted in you

For me a 3" dia spade shaped plug in my ass. Also fucked a triple head dildo, 2.75 dia at max head size, although its 10 inches long I can only get about 4 inches in (just the three heads) but I keep working at it.

Re: What is the biggest thing you have inserted in you

a 8.5 x2.75 dick with a big mushroom head left my ass sore for a week

let my friend put a 3 bumps for you rump plug in my ass 8 inchs long 2.75 on the last bump took it all my asshole was gapped like well used asshole

The wooden handle of a gardening hand rake that’s approximately 6” long and a 2” diameter

I have taken a nice big 8inch cock dildo in my ass. I was surprised and pleased it went in so easily with lots of lube.

Got used and abused by. 10 inch BBC. Normally if I take a big cock I can get used to it, not this guy.

9"long x6"round cock, 8.5"long x6"round cock, 9" straons by 3 fem dommes during a rape scene after being figged

A big dildo. It was 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. It made me feel slutty to have such a big toy in my ass.

I have been fisted many times with medium to large hands halfway up the forearms.

3.5 in diameter pride dildo. Fuck yes. What a great day when I could finally fit it in.

The cock on a hot hispanic man my ex wife brought home from a club on night. He was almost 10 inches long and almost as big around as a coke can.

I have an 8” dong about 2.5” in diameter that I ‘practice’ with. Well actually, I have 2; I use one for anal play and the other to practice oral. It’s kinda hot when I have both of them all the way inside me. Would love to experience the real thing.

ur serious if u have different dildos for different things...i hope u get to experance the real thing soon, me too for that matter

A triple D cell mag lite , with a condom on it , I came so hard, felt so good.

9inch circ.
    Last edited by sweet64; Nov 6, 2017 at 10:29 PM.

a 10 inch long 4.5 inch round cucumber and a 8.5 inch long cock that was almost as thick as a pop can in my ass and they both hurt sooooooo good

twntexas

My left hand

It was a cock----not a really long one, maybe a bit over six inches long--but holy cow---that sucker was bigger around than most fists are and that sucker---of any cock I have had, even the longest one--about ten inches but not anywhere near as thick-----hurt like hell.. He was rough to boot and it was the only time I have ever had any bleeding due to being fucked.

I'd rather take a nice big long, thinner cock than one of those big huge "fatties!" At least the guy could do it with more finesse and care--not "Slam, Bam, I have CUM!!! Man!!--NOW--time to go, Bye!!"

I really thought that the guy was going to make real, the old saying "Ripping a new asshole!!" on me....

Getting fucked by that dude's cock--killed any possible desire I might have had to get fisted----ugggh-----that cannot really be good for your anal health and condition....
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Nov 10, 2017 at 5:53 PM.

hope ur other fuckings have been a pleasure! that's important to know, i'll have to think about that when i finally meet the guy who will fuck me. i have thought taking a fat but not long cock up my ass would be ok but maybe i'm wrong? although i know alot will also depend on how he fucks me too & his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    hope ur other fuckings have been a pleasure! that's important to know, i'll have to think about that when i finally meet the guy who will fuck me. i have thought taking a fat but not long cock up my ass would be ok but maybe i'm wrong? although i know alot will also depend on how he fucks me too & his attitude.
    I think a lot of it does depend, no matter the size of a guy's cock--if he approaches it in what I would call a kinder way. That guy was just one of those types that all he was interested in, was to get his dick in something--and then just pump it till he got his nuts off. He had no finesse, no changing things up---just go in and for his own enjoyment and orgasm.

The very first cock I ever took, the guy was pretty big, but he took his time, directed me, started slow, making sure it wasn't hurting me and while it did at first, before too long, it felt great and in the short time we were involved, we had tons of incredible sex. He knew what he was doing and what to do with his cock....

Fortunately, I have had pretty good luck with most of the guys I have gotten with over the years, so much so that I say that on balance, I am glad that I found out I do like to take cock, because most of those guys were good at doing it and cared enough to not just rip it up. They have found, if you are topping, if you make the bottom feel good, that is going to make you feel good too.

I hope that at some point, for the first person you do get with, the guy is "nice" and caring, and is not only interested only his own pleasure and thinks about making you feel good too.

Good luck, and here is to you finding a great first top guy.

thanks so much for ur kind words!!!! u make me feel good about wanting to try & hopefully my 1st guy will too

thanks so much for ur kind words!!!! u make me feel good about wanting to try & hopefully my 1st guy will too
    Finding someone is very tough, There is NO members on this site who are withing 75 miles of me here! others like adam4adam , silverdaddies are only games or guys who get more ass then a toilet seat!

You want a guy who will take his time and open you up a bit, and hopefully you are both into foreplay. For me, I'm totally into foreplay with not much off limits. So when it's time for him to fuck me, it goes in easy, and we are both so hot by then it's a magnificent fuck!

BUT.... no man has ever fucked me without us both getting an HIV test together, plus at least a couple of dates first before I give it up. You don't want your first experience to be with some crazy idiot. The emotional component is of utmost importance to me, even going so are as to agree to pretending to have a long, intense love affair as if we have been fucking for years!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

very good points thanks! i'm very much into the idea of foreplay i think it's an important part of the whole sexual experiance. even if i'm experementing with homosexuality. i wanna experiance all of it at least once. plus it makes sense foreplay builds up ur appetites also good point about stretching out, i know when i have used toys/objects in the past it took awhile before i felt comfortable with them inside me. i could see how him just stretching me out could itself be fun! getting tested sounds like a very good idea i would at least insist he used a condom i would make that very clear. i'm also weary with add's that say wanna meet now etc. probably doesn't matter to such guys & women too i guess, who they find & they would probably not care too much be considerate of who they would be with. plus any guy i might wanna hookup with might think i'm the crazy idiot wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable either lol.

wow i've gotton some very supportive comments on this list lately! thanks so much guys! u have given me some very good advise, what to do what not to do, what i could expect & encouraged me to go for it & enjoy it as much as the other guy. i think i would feel comfortable having any of u as my 1st. please take that as a compliment. maybe even a fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I think a lot of it does depend, no matter the size of a guy's cock--if he approaches it in what I would call a kinder way. That guy was just one of those types that all he was interested in, was to get his dick in something--and then just pump it till he got his nuts off. He had no finesse, no changing things up---just go in and for his own enjoyment and orgasm.

The very first cock I ever took, the guy was pretty big, but he took his time, directed me, started slow, making sure it wasn't hurting me and while it did at first, before too long, it felt great and in the short time we were involved, we had tons of incredible sex. He knew what he was doing and what to do with his cock....

Fortunately, I have had pretty good luck with most of the guys I have gotten with over the years, so much so that I say that on balance, I am glad that I found out I do like to take cock, because most of those guys were good at doing it and cared enough to not just rip it up. They have found, if you are topping, if you make the bottom feel good, that is going to make you feel good too.

I hope that at some point, for the first person you do get with, the guy is "nice" and caring, and is not only interested only his own pleasure and thinks about making you feel good too.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Finding someone is very tough, There is NO members on this site who are withing 75 miles of me here! others like adam4adam , silverdaddies are only games or guys who get more ass then a toilet seat!
    Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    You want a guy who will take his time and open you up a bit, and hopefully you are both into foreplay. For me, I'm totally into foreplay with not much off limits. So when it's time for him to fuck me, it goes in easy, and we are both so hot by then it's a magnificent fuck!

BUT.... no man has ever fucked me without us both getting an HIV test together, plus at least a couple of dates first before I give it up. You don't want your first experience to be with some crazy idiot. The emotional component is of utmost importance to me, even going so are as to agree to pretending to have a long, intense love affair as if we have been fucking for years!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post

Finally happened for me this weekend. Now I can say the largest thing I have had was an actual cock. 8"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvthewater View Post
    Finally happened for me this weekend. Now I can say the largest thing I have had was an actual cock. 8"
    I'm jealous, would love to have my first time getting fucked be with a larger size. Did you use a toy to stretch your ass before you let him fuck you?

It was a long time ago. The wife had been doing me with a 6" tapered vibrator. Then I got her a 12" rubber dick vibrator with balls. Of course she had to try it on me. Damn I was sore for 2 weeks! That was the first and last time I let her use that on me.

I bought me a present from Amazon. A nice 7" rubber dildo. I'm trying to ready myself for my first anal with my partner. I figured with some lube it wasn't that big and I'd take it with ease. WRONG .. Those things are a lot bigger than they look. I'm almost having second thoughts about it now. No, won't give up that easy... but only 7" and hurt like hell. Better luck next time.

The biggest Ive ever had in my ass was a cucumber that was 2" in diameter. Up until then it had been a 1-3/4" broom handle...that hurt like hell.

The two cocks I have taken in my ass werent that wide, so it wasnt that bad...but oh my did it feel good.

Since those 2 encounters, the biggest Ive had was when my wife fucked me with her 1-3/4" rabbit vibrator while I jacked off. I have a 1-1/4" prostate vibrator that I regularly use by myself.