three pillows bisexual porn
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Toys

  1. #1


    I am trying to find the name of a toy. Most recently I have seen, or I think better to say all most. I have seen it used in Lesbians, and at least one male. Females using it front and rear.
    All I have seen is a pink tail coming out. The toy has always been put it. Is it like a tens unit, or is it a vibrator? What ever it is it puts the person into spasms, some seem very violent, but not as BDSM.

  2. #2
    Unofficial Community Leader
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Re: Toys

    i think it's called a lovesense or something like that. it supposedly vibrates when people tip but i think it vibrates by remote control or maybe smartphone app. there's something similar called ohmybod. but don't be fooled by the spasms they are acting




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Back to Top