Register

Question database error, unsafe content, what's up with this website?

does anyone know what's up with this website? it doesn't seem like it's been looked after since drew the owner died. so why is it still up? the chat is on & off months at a time. the whole website was down months ago, now we're getting a database error every other day. still getting the warning about the website being unsafe. how can it still be up, shouldn't it be down by now? not that i want that i just wanna know. it's all so confusing.........

Re: database error, unsafe content, what's up with this website?

The Admin "Drew" quit giving a shit about this site a long time ago, and it's just still up to collect $$$ from advertising.

I could get here the past few days thanks to that message---I figured that this might have been the final end of the site. This site is like one of those old American cars that many Cubans somehow find a way to keep them on the road, basically with "duct tape and bailing wire."

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    The Admin "Drew" quit giving a shit about this site a long time ago, and it's just still up to collect $$$ from advertising.
    drew dont run it any more or he would kicked your ass off a long time ago

Fuck you Pole Smoker----the reason Drew doesn't run this site anymore--he fucking died like three years ago you ignorant fucking asshole!!!

The site will be under going an update to the new Vbulletin 5 bulletin board software and as a result our web host had to update the database platform which caused the database errors. With the backend & forum updated we will take the steps to have the blacklisted status removed to fix the deceptive site warnings. The newest version of the bulletin board is a complete re-write so there are likely to be some older plugin modules that will cease to function. It might be a bit of a bumpy ride till we sort it out but are doing our best to ensure the board will be back up in the shortest time possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Fuck you Pole Smoker----the reason Drew doesn't run this site anymore--he fucking died like three years ago you ignorant fucking asshole!!!
    Drew did not die. He just stopped caring about this site long before 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    drew dont run it any more or he would kicked your ass off a long time ago
    LOL says who? A troll like you? I was here when "Drew" was around and he was fine with me. He just keeps it running to bring in $$$ from the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by support View Post
    support

Gender Male
    Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 1

Basic Information

GenderMale Location USA
    Alabama
    Kinsey Rating 0 - Straight

The site will be under going an update to the new Vbulletin 5 bulletin board software and as a result our web host had to update the database platform which caused the database errors. With the backend & forum updated we will take the steps to have the blacklisted status removed to fix the deceptive site warnings. The newest version of the bulletin board is a complete re-write so there are likely to be some older plugin modules that will cease to function. It might be a bit of a bumpy ride till we sort it out but are doing our best to ensure the board will be back up in the shortest time possible.
    nice AI script from a bot.

Why don't people put that fother mucker on the ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by support View Post
    Glad to see there is some support on this site keeping it going. Just figured it had been drifting along with no real support and admins

Thanks support, glad we do have someone working the site now.

Can you do something else for us?? Boot Pole Smoker? The man is a totally negative presence here---he never offers anything that is ever positive, good, kind, helpful and such. All he ever offers is cranky, unfriendly, negative, nasty stuff. Nothing positive at all!!!

He is a divisive and negative presence that has driven plenty of people away from this site. If I controlled this site----he would have been gone ages ago. As a long time member here---I actually go back to November 2005 when I first came here---I can say that many of us who are still here or new, have found Pole Smoker to be a very disagreeable person who only sows dissension and such. A person can surely have his or her views on things, but you don't have to be nothing by negative and divisive. I can safely say that what I am saying about him--is a view widely held--just go back and look at past postings on this board about him. There are many threads on the board that deal with him. Of course--the man is a total chickenshit who won't ever dare come chat live, because he knows that people will rip him up, and he can't stand that. He also has taken control of the poll feature for the past few years, and he puts up some pretty stupid and somewhat vile polls that have no real value. He is a miserable person, who like such people, seem to love to share their misery. Just look at the nut case we have as our current president.

Thanks---hope you all are going to be bringing some new elements and aspects to the site.

If I could ask one more thing of you SUPPORT---could you please make a thread posting letting us know what the current situation and status of the site, your plans for it and such?? It would help dispel a lot of misinformation, speculation and such by members here. I found from my days in the service, when people don't have at least the basic outlines of "what the deal is" they can come up with all kinds of crazy stuff and spread it around.

Can you do something else for us?? Boot Pole Smoker? The man is a totally negative presence here---he never offers anything that is ever positive, good, kind, helpful and such. All he ever offers is cranky, unfriendly, negative, nasty stuff. Nothing positive at all!!!

He is a divisive and negative presence that has driven plenty of people away from this site. If I controlled this site----he would have been gone ages ago. As a long time member here---I actually go back to November 2005 when I first came here---I can say that many of us who are still here or new, have found Pole Smoker to be a very disagreeable person who only sows dissension and such. A person can surely have his or her views on things, but you don't have to be nothing by negative and divisive. I can safely say that what I am saying about him--is a view widely held--just go back and look at past postings on this board about him. There are many threads on the board that deal with him. Of course--the man is a total chickenshit who won't ever dare come chat live, because he knows that people will rip him up, and he can't stand that. He also has taken control of the poll feature for the past few years, and he puts up some pretty stupid and somewhat vile polls that have no real value. He is a miserable person, who like such people, seem to love to share their misery. Just look at the nut case we have as our current president.

Thanks---hope you all are going to be bringing some new elements and aspects to the site.

If I could ask one more thing of you SUPPORT---could you please make a thread posting letting us know what the current situation and status of the site, your plans for it and such?? It would help dispel a lot of misinformation, speculation and such by members here. I found from my days in the service, when people don't have at least the basic outlines of "what the deal is" they can come up with all kinds of crazy stuff and spread it around.
    You are a troll. I have been in the chat room before but it's boring, and a waste of time. It's a cyber sex chatroom and nothing more.

i'm not getting the unsafe content anymore but did get database error earlier today........

I’m glad to hear the site is getting an update. I enjoy coming here. Almost everybody I’ve met has been super nice. I’ve ignored the one who isn’t. I’d hate to lose this community. Perhaps once it’s updated, membership will start to grow.

i wonder if chat will be back up

Yup. Truth.

This is the first time I have been able to get back on the site for a couple months now. Does this mean that it's back up and running in good shape or still some bugs to be worked out?