Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trouble finding tops

I know this topic comes up a lot, but I'm bringing it up again out of frustration. I'm sure there are lots of us bottoms here that are in need of a good fucking. Toys, and fingers can't replace a nice cock. If you agree tell me about it, if you are a top, contact me please!!! It's been many months since I felt the intense pleasure of a nice dick in my ass.

Re: Trouble finding tops

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    I know this topic comes up a lot, but I'm bringing it up again out of frustration. I'm sure there are lots of us bottoms here that are in need of a good fucking. Toys, and fingers can't replace a nice cock. If you agree tell me about it, if you are a top, contact me please!!! It's been many months since I felt the intense pleasure of a nice dick in my ass.
    My problem is finding someone versatile. All seem to be only one sided either top Or bottom. All want just one way street! I feel both should b pleased and not only just one getting the pleasure.

I prefer bottom, but would be open to a mutual situation.
    Last edited by Asspussy302; Sep 5, 2017 at 7:39 AM.

Asspussy to me the feeling of a tight warm asspussy enveloping and massaging my cock as I take long deep strokes , the feel of naked skin on skin contact leading to the ultimate uncontrolled explosion while forcing myself to continue the pumping all the way thru our orgasm cant seem to ever get enough of this :-)

This is because females prefer masculinity, generally. So, masculine men have no trouble getting laid. If a little fem, however, in thought or behavior, then mostly he wants to be a bottom. This way very few remains wanting to top a man.
    Many say go for either with a vers friendship, or find an equally off-mainstream female, the one that wants to peg a guy. Pay, if you have dinero.

Same here, except with the added downside of being in the South, where everyone thinks "kinky" is one guy lying in bed watching two women go at it, and bi-M definitely means gay, so stay the fuck away from me... That's really how these people think.

Personally, I'd like to find a guy who would let me practice deepthroating him (7" at least please!) and who wouldn't mind fucking me once in a while...

Been looking for a guy like that for several years now, and I don't think he's anywhere within 100 miles of me.

It should be extremely easy for you or anyone to find a sexual partner of their type no matter where they live.

Do you go out and actually meet people? Are you out as bisexual, and not closeted/on the down low, etc.?

If the answers to these questions are no, then there's your answer and the reason why you can't find a sex partner.

Ft. Lauderdale Man is versatile.

I've been on top and also bottom and like both. I can be either.

I have a big rubber dick in my ass right now as I'm reading this, thinking about a real one taking my cherry

"Tops" are easy to find. So are "bottoms". The NSA scene is filled with them. Quality tops are the ones that are hard to find. Versatile is okay, but, most of them perfer bottoming. Its not that big of a deal unless you're a (real) feminized bottom.

Because there are hardly any (real) tops around anymore I would treat m4m sex as a hobby only.

Quote Originally Posted by losangeles4all View Post
    This is because females prefer masculinity, generally. So, masculine men have no trouble getting laid. If a little fem, however, in thought or behavior, then mostly he wants to be a bottom. This way very few remains wanting to top a man.
    Many say go for either with a vers friendship, or find an equally off-mainstream female, the one that wants to peg a guy. Pay, if you have dinero.
    True. An underlying theme in post-NSA encounters is finding your match. Fem bottoms (the real ones) are born with a natural attraction to other males and respond to it like a female would. Masculine men penetrate and dump their loads on anything they see as feminine and fuckable. But since masc tops are becoming extinct, there is no way "versatiles" could carry the torch for dom/sub,slave,sex pig partnerships.

Masculine tops going extinct? I havn't noticed this at all. I'm hardly extinct yet! LOL

The way I see it, this whole "dom-sub" master-slave scene is just ridiculous. I simply cannot grasp how that sort of thing could even remotely be "fun" in any way. What's wrong with just plain sex? Why do people have to make it all about power, manipulation, degradation, pain, and all those other unpleasant things? Sex is supposed to be fun, pleasurable, and an enjoyable experience. Of the very few guys I have ever been in contact with locally, every single one of them wanted me to act like some passive, submissive, and child-like playtoy for them. That is absolutely, totally, and in all other ways unacceptable to me. What's wrong with just plain screwing?

Agreed let's all just fuck, suck, lick and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post
    The way I see it, this whole "dom-sub" master-slave scene is just ridiculous. I simply cannot grasp how that sort of thing could even remotely be "fun" in any way. What's wrong with just plain sex? Why do people have to make it all about power, manipulation, degradation, pain, and all those other unpleasant things? Sex is supposed to be fun, pleasurable, and an enjoyable experience. Of the very few guys I have ever been in contact with locally, every single one of them wanted me to act like some passive, submissive, and child-like playtoy for them. That is absolutely, totally, and in all other ways unacceptable to me. What's wrong with just plain screwing?
    Because people have preferences. Nothing wrong with that. If someone said "what's wrong with just plain driving a 2-door compact with AM radio to work every day", you could argue that
    you prefer something faster because you drive on the highway, or with Sirius radio because you have a long commute, or prefer not to drive and ride a bike.

Everyone has preferences. Tall/short, white/black, top/bottom. The jey is finding someone who matches your preference for a better fit (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    Because people have preferences. Nothing wrong with that. If someone said "what's wrong with just plain driving a 2-door compact with AM radio to work every day", you could argue that
    you prefer something faster because you drive on the highway, or with Sirius radio because you have a long commute, or prefer not to drive and ride a bike.

Everyone has preferences. Tall/short, white/black, top/bottom. The key is finding someone who matches your preference for a better fit (no pun intended).
    Thanks. I appreciate that you took the time, but frankly I have to disagree with you. Comparing the choice of transportation that one makes to an active, willful decision to treat another human being in a degrading and demeaning manner is a totally invalid, false equivalency. It is not a good example. There is little to no excuse for ever thinking so poorly of another human being that you must degrade them into a subservient role just to get your jollies. That's bullying in the most extreme way, and is intolerable. While I do agree that finding the right fit is paramount, the idea that a guy who wants to bottom must also be subservient, submissive, or effeminate is just unacceptable.

i think alot of people like to be submissive to "get away from it all." some people have stressful jobs, alot of responsibility, long hours ect. alot of pressure of being in charge. by being sub they give up there responsibilities for awhile. life becomes simple they just listen to there master/mistress. no decisions just obedience. kinda like stress relief. not saying sub's should be beaten degraded or ect. though.

another way of looking at it is, it's all a matter of consent. or at least that is how responsible dom/sub should be. i will never accept bullying but responsible dom/sub isn't that from what i understand. the dom/domme has a responsibility to the sub, to be firm but understanding, to challenge the sub. but to never take advantage of his/her position to be abusive. it's a matter of trust.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    another way of looking at it is, it's all a matter of consent. or at least that is how responsible dom/sub should be. i will never accept bullying but responsible dom/sub isn't that from what i understand. the dom/domme has a responsibility to the sub, to be firm but understanding, to challenge the sub. but to never take advantage of his/her position to be abusive. it's a matter of trust.
    There's no such thing as "responsible" abuse. The entire premise of this dom-sub thing is control, exactly the same as any other kind of abuse. Whether it's consensual or not, it's still abusive and bullying.

most guys that want me are mostly bottoms like i am. i need a top that is long thick so i can feel him going in and cumming in me.and to mke my cock cum like a pussy does

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post

For the longest time, I have been strictly a "Top". But, after sucking my former fuck buddies cock and wanting him to fuck my ass one night, I've learned to not only give, but to receive. I tend to lean towards being a Top still as I enjoy feeling my cock in a nice tight hole. But, I would like to experience the feeling of being "filled up". My former FWB had a small, thin cock and had trouble staying hard so, we tended to provide his hole with most of the attention (his size bothered him). I didn't get my hole fucked as much as I was hoping too, but I've bought and practiced with some dildos of varying sizes (toys and fingers are only good for so long).

Now that he's moved away and its been a couple of years, I would like to meet someone and be able to "give and receive". I am ready and been wanting to enjoy, all of the pleasures that 2 guys can give to each other. I still enjoy topping, but have no problem with being versatile in the heat of the moment

It seems that finding tops comes when you least expect it.I have noticed that a lot more of woemn in late 40s and 50s are not screwing or sucking their husbands cocks as often as they would like.You would be surprised how many guys will turn to another guy to get his cock serviced if he has not gotten any at home for a while.From experience I know why some wives lost interest in sex with them.They are not that great even if they do have a nice size cock.Surprisingly,the ones you may not expect a good time from give you the best time.At that point it is up to us to service the helll out of their cocks to keep them cumming back for more.Some know their wives are unfaithful and cannot figure it out.

There's no such thing as "responsible" abuse. The entire premise of this dom-sub thing is control, exactly the same as any other kind of abuse. Whether it's consensual or not, it's still abusive and bullying.
    That's a bit extreme thinking. That's like saying that any sexual penetration is rape. People control other people for a host of reasons... bosses control workers, parents control children, etc... None of these situations constitute abuse.

Bullying is abuse, but being in a dom/sub relationship willingly is not abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    That's a bit extreme thinking. That's like saying that any sexual penetration is rape. People control other people for a host of reasons... bosses control workers, parents control children, etc... None of these situations constitute abuse.

Bullying is abuse, but being in a dom/sub relationship willingly is not abuse.
    False-equivalence. "Any penetration" has zero to do with abuse.

Clearly, you've always been the bully and never the victim.

I'm done with you.

False-equivalence. "Any penetration" has zero to do with abuse.

Clearly, you've always been the bully and never the victim.

I'm done with you.
    Settle down lancer. Clearly you know nothing about me. Been bullied plenty of times, and also been a sub plenty of times. One I considered abuse and the other I considered fun.

Tops are out there-it's all a matter of where you are looking. Sometimes, it's just a matter of posting something to the effect of "I'm looking for a Top in X area" on a site and if there are any, they will find you. Some areas will be harder to find a partner than others(just because of the population), but they are there.

Im a vers i love to top and to be bottom

I love to bottom however I have no problem topping either. Nothing like having a couple of nice hairy butt cheeks in front of you and then entering them.

Also love being a bottom. Have topped a few times and enjoyed it immensely. Sometimes you just need your cocked sucked and an ass to fuck.