Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gangbanging

Gangbanging

When I was young back in the mid-70s I used to love finding myself in the middle of a gang bang in some dark corner of a park. I'd blow some guy while someone else sucked my cock and still another, fucked my ass. Ideally six or seven guys maybe more would fill me with come until I was exhausted. The next day might find me picking up some girl at the laundromat or going home with a couple I'd met at a local bar. Licking some girls pussy and asshole clean after a DP is delicious. One month I set myself the goal of having sex with a different person every day and far exceeded my goal. I was a slut in those days and all was needed was for you to be healthy, horny and human and I was ready to go. My best guess is that between relationships I had three to four hundred sexual partners, male and female... many of whom I never got a name and almost never wore protection. Looking back I was damned lucky cause all you had to do is tell me bend over and spread em and I was ready to go. Having one guy after another fuck me was heaven.

Re: Gangbanging

You were really lucky, but I'm so jealous of you to have such a wonderful youth and mine was so poor.

Wow, those days must have been awesome!! My fuck buddy invited 3 of his friends over one time and they all took turns in my mouth and in my ass. I t was so exciting, we are all STD negative so it was safe. If it wasnt for STDs I would be on my back with my mouth open every day. A guy in y ass and a guy in my mouth and a dick in each hand! That was so much fun, Ill never forget it

Oh my first gangbang was a spontaneous affair which happened by accident during a backyard camp out with my buds back when I was young and pretty. I loved it. Sought them from my friends and lovers after that.

Roger that! Would love a little group action myself.

got gangbanged 3 times and had a great time last one i did was 5 years ago or so

Oh man I always did enjoy getting a good gangbang

I love this subject, being a long time fan of gangbangs I can personally attest to its awesome outcome. Once a year my 4 friends and I embark on 1 weekend a year where we leave our wives behind and have an all male party up north at my cabin. Of the group I am the submissive bottom. Sometimes we will have one more, he is my collage friend that turned me into the cock sucker that I am now. When he is there both of us are bottoms. But regardless, my mouth and ass gets a lot of abuse for 3 days. I come home sore as hell and they return to their wives with sore raw cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I love this subject, being a long time fan of gangbangs I can personally attest to its awesome outcome. Once a year my 4 friends and I embark on 1 weekend a year where we leave our wives behind and have an all male party up north at my cabin. Of the group I am the submissive bottom. Sometimes we will have one more, he is my collage friend that turned me into the cock sucker that I am now. When he is there both of us are bottoms. But regardless, my mouth and ass gets a lot of abuse for 3 days. I come home sore as hell and they return to their wives with sore raw cocks.
    yeah I was the primary bottom for my friends too. I loved the attention. So how did you get started?

Anyone near Sarasota enjoy this? I'm looking for a few good buds to get together for some m2m play.

All I've ever really done threesomes I'd love to have a good game bang orgy party

i really wish we could go back to those days. i guess if u remember to use protection it could still happen. i'd be interested in all male gangbangs but very open to having females in there too. very very open to getting gangbanged by a group of horny women wearing strapons!

Aaaah yes! My all time favorite fantasy! I'd love to bottom for three or more guys at a time. I always thought three would be a good number and all would creampie me till I had jizz ooozing from my holes. I'm such a slut..

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    When I was young back in the mid-70s I used to love finding myself in the middle of a gang bang in some dark corner of a park. I'd blow some guy while someone else sucked my cock and still another, fucked my ass. Ideally six or seven guys maybe more would fill me with come until I was exhausted. The next day might find me picking up some girl at the laundromat or going home with a couple I'd met at a local bar. Licking some girls pussy and asshole clean after a DP is delicious. One month I set myself the goal of having sex with a different person every day and far exceeded my goal. I was a slut in those days and all was needed was for you to be healthy, horny and human and I was ready to go. My best guess is that between relationships I had three to four hundred sexual partners, male and female... many of whom I never got a name and almost never wore protection. Looking back I was damned lucky cause all you had to do is tell me bend over and spread em and I was ready to go. Having one guy after another fuck me was heaven.

Gang bangs!! Yes I love being the center of multiple guys touching me.. putting their cocks in my mouth and throat.. and taking turns fucking me.. just two weeks ago I met a guy I had been talking to for a while.. he is very handsome and hung well.. we met at a bar and after a few drinks and a lot of fondeling under the bar.. we went to his place.. by the time we got to his place I was only wearing my bright neon blue thong panties my garter and stockings.. we quickly made our way in to his house.. once inside I noticed 4 other guys sitting in their boxers.. he told me they all knew and are cool.. he removed his pants and shirt as I walked over and sat in the middle of them.. very soon there were hands all over me.. rubbing probing me.. then the first cock came out and then the rest were out and in my face and mouth and throat.. with in a matter of minutes I was naked on my back swallowing cock and being fucked.. I had one in each hand my mouth and pussy.. they took turns using my pussy and mouth!! I lost count after 35 times someone entered my pussy.. all in all we spent the rest of the night fucking.. it was about 4:30 when the last guy drove his cock in to me.. I passed out during this and woke up at 10:00am with his cock still in me.. my ass was so sore but felt amazing.. I could hardly walk to go to the restroom.. I got in the shower to clean up and was joined by three of them.. I sucked and cleaned their cocks an fucked each of them again.. when we finished the other two were ready for their turn.. so I did the same for them.. I love those guys and we are banging again next weekend.. stay tuned more to come next week

Side note to this is that one of the guys I was with is hung very well 9-9.5” and omg thick!! Tonight he is all mine��������!! I am going to ride that amazing cock like no other submissive slutty whore has ever ridden it.. B.B. baby feel it all.. and he blows huge loads.. I am getting stretched and loaded tonight!!! ��������

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Side note to this is that one of the guys I was with is hung very well 9-9.5” and omg thick!! Tonight he is all mine��������!! I am going to ride that amazing cock like no other submissive slutty whore has ever ridden it.. B.B. baby feel it all.. and he blows huge loads.. I am getting stretched and loaded tonight!!! ��������
    Sounds wonderful, wish I could play with you too.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post

Come see me I will ride your cock like a whore too!!

Oh I’d love that would be so much fun. So how many have you hosted in a gangbang so far? When I was a boy we used to have backyard camp outs with my friends. Most of them were older than me and all of them were bigger than me. The first backyard campiut whern I sucked them all and they all fucked me there were 9 of them. I was real popular with that crowd from then on. We’d do that at least once a month and there would usually be between 5 to 9 boys.

Oh IÂ’d love that would be so much fun. So how many have you hosted in a gangbang so far? When I was a boy we used to have backyard camp outs with my friends. Most of them were older than me and all of them were bigger than me. The first backyard campiut whern I sucked them all and they all fucked me there were 9 of them. I was real popular with that crowd from then on. WeÂ’d do that at least once a month and there would usually be between 5 to 9 boys.

To be totally honest the largest group I am not sure about.. but it was quite a few.. I guesstimate between 15-25.. was a few years back was at a public rest area in the desert that has a public gang style shower.. I had been in the desert for a few days so went to get a shower and restock water supply.. when I got in shower there were 3 guys there already.. one was hung the other were nice.. any way I started sucking and we ended up going out to one of the covers picnic table areas and continued.. I ended up being blind folded and my arms tied.. it was 8:30pm when went out there and it was 4:45am when I left that area.. I know there were a lot of them there by the voices.. but also know that they all took turns.. I know that the guy that was hung took me at least 5 times.. I lost count after 44 different entrees.. and there were a lot after that.. at that point the blind fold was off my hands were free and all I cared about was sucking and getting fucked.. I was just simply a sluty whore that needed to get fucked as much as possible.. I was a cum soaked whore.. there was cum all over me.. I could hardly walk or stand.. but for a few hours I was nothing but a whore.. I am glad I did it once but not again..

This was my first: https://www.bisexual.com/forum/showt...l=1#post319469

Most I've had since then was being part of a four-way; but I definitely want to get back into group sex.

I did ride that big cock like a pro and now have rode it a few times.. have also met with the rest of the boys tow more times and we will be meeting more.. these guys are studs and I love being their bitch!! Nate the really hung one of the group has become a regular partner and we fuck at least a couple times a month..

Have yet to be in a gang bang! Would love to be the focus of one. Pickings are slim where I live though. Willing to travel within reason....

I had the attention of six hung guys this past wknd . five of them i knew n the knew guy jad. A thick 9inch dick and has big loads of cum .long story short for 1 n half days i was their cum whore. Always a dick in my ass n 1 in my mouth id bet i was enterd 30 to 40 times i know i sicked dick 2 hours at a time every time i took a load anorher dick was hard an ready. By Saturday night i had deep throated til my mouth was a lil sore but since i love coxk so much i only to breaks when they slept n even thin id have a dick up ass.havent had this much dick in yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I did ride that big cock like a pro and now have rode it a few times.. have also met with the rest of the boys tow more times and we will be meeting more.. these guys are studs and I love being their bitch!! Nate the really hung one of the group has become a regular partner and we fuck at least a couple times a month..

Update on the boys.. I met with them all five and two new guys last night.. it is now 12:35 pm and lying here with six naked guys around me.. we met at 7:30 last night and I was fucked almost non stop till 6:45 this morning!! Just looking around 4 of them have wood now and are starting to move in.. I told them last night that I was theirs till Sunday afternoon to fuck at will.. I love being sluty and fucking like a whore.. we are heading to the shower and then back to me getting fuck by all of them.. god I love these guys🍑🍆💦💦💦

Oh that’s sounds like lots of fun and very very slutty ;oD . Been many many years since I did anything like tgat. Most I ever tools on where I counted them that is was 16 at a College gay frat party

A fantasy on my bucket list. Been with two tops but not a group. Maybe one day.

I have always wanted a ganging from a group of strangers but always afraid of STD's, however I do have some close and personal friends that I entertain at my cabin up north and o the group of 5 of us 2 of us are bottoms and we love our very private gang bangs.

Anyone in jersey need a little slutty cum dumpster I'm ready to be plowed by many

I cannot wait until I am gangbanged. Ive had as many as 9 cocks ive sucked off in a day, but to have that many at once is heaven.

Even though it will probably never happen, I do have a fantasy of being on the receiving end of a congregation of cocks in a gangbang scenario, the more the better, but baring that, I'd be happy to get with at least two guys at the same time and have them double penetrate me---and if one other guy was there--I'd suck his dick too while the other two were fucking me.

Like I said--just pure fantasy----probably not likely it will ever happen--but we can dream, can't we???