Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever sucked a cock covered with a condom?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 35.71%
  • No

81 64.29%

Condom or No Condom

Have you ever sucked a cock covered with a condom?

Re: Condom or No Condom

yes a few times about 50-50 now days..back before Aids never back when I was busy boy lol

only suck guys i know who are clean

Hell no. Who wants to taste rubber?

O Poley u r such a dick at times.. I know strictly speaking condoms are usually made of latex but there is this gel from Atlanta.. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-factory.html.

..and condoms are often flavoured in this modern day and age tho some do taste pretty aaky..... dearie me..peeps like the taste of all sorts of things.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

never did I suck a cock with a condom on a guy and guys only do me bareback

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    only suck guys i know who are clean
    Just curious... how do you know they are clean?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    Quite.. no 1 knows for sure if they are clean far less ne 1 else... all we can do is make every effort and take very precaution to ensure that we are... and even then.. who knows wot lickle bite in the arse the body has in store for us!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I've sucked with and without a condom. The condoms I use are non-lubed for the lack of extra nasty taste. How do you know somebody is safe? Having them providing proof of testing, knowing they are an honest person and don't suck on every cock offered to them.

Early on when I started sucking men off there were a few who wore condoms. I didn't mind too much but dicks taste much better to me when they are uncovered.

Quote Originally Posted by nailchewer View Post
    I've sucked with and without a condom. The condoms I use are non-lubed for the lack of extra nasty taste. How do you know somebody is safe? Having them providing proof of testing, knowing they are an honest person and don't suck on every cock offered to them.
    None of those things u require are proof of safety... even testing. If we sleep around or have some kind of casual sex then we take our life in our hands really... much is hope.. and trust in those with whom we get up to naughties.. even our husbands and wives and live in partners we rely on to be honest and to have trust in them... I'd never dream of demanding a heaith and safety cert from my wife or husband and never have of any other sex partner.. other peeps may be different. Even if peeps cud provide those certs their certs reliability only goes as far as the testing centre gates if they have the tests on the day of issue... I am not being cynical here. Quite the contrary.. just acknowledging the reality that sex is and can be a bit of a dodgy business which carries with it risk irrespective of what we do to protect ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    friends of mine really close friends

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    None of those things u require are proof of safety... even testing. If we sleep around or have some kind of casual sex then we take our life in our hands really... much is hope.. and trust in those with whom we get up to naughties.. even our husbands and wives and live in partners we rely on to be honest and to have trust in them... I'd never dream of demanding a heaith and safety cert from my wife or husband and never have of any other sex partner.. other peeps may be different. Even if peeps cud provide those certs their certs reliability only goes as far as the testing centre gates if they have the tests on the day of issue... I am not being cynical here. Quite the contrary.. just acknowledging the reality that sex is and can be a bit of a dodgy business which carries with it risk irrespective of what we do to protect ourselves.
    Reality sucks, doesn't it!?

I've never sucked a cock with condom. To me a condom tastes bad, is a barrier to sensitivity, and quite frankly, I want that tasty reward right from the tap. I try to be as careful as I can be, but as DarkEyes says, sex is a risky proposition. If a guy wanted sucked and insisted on wearing a condom, quite honestly I'd probably turn him down.

I suck with a condom who knows where thats cock been be safe. Only 3 times i did it with out a condom it is much better but safety is my main concern

You do know the chance of getting an std from sucking a cock are very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    You do know the chance of getting an std from sucking a cock are very low.
    not if u have a cold sore, or a cut on or around the mouth, a mouth ulcer or had recently had teeth pulled.... and even the most healthy mouth.. low, not non existent

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    not if u have a cold sore, or a cut on or around the mouth, a mouth ulcer or had recently had teeth pulled.... and even the most healthy mouth.. low, not non existent
    Or even just recently brushed your teeth! Yes the risk is RELATIVELY low, but as darkeyes says, NOT non-existent.

So is getting hit by a bus, being in a plane crash or having a heart attack during sex. Life is risk. As long as you use common sense you'll survive. I've been giving oral for over 45 yrs. with no condoms and never had a problem. I'm just particular in who I meet with. In fact the 2 times I've had a problem it was given to me by women.

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    So is getting hit by a bus, being in a plane crash or having a heart attack during sex. Life is risk. As long as you use common sense you'll survive. I've been giving oral for over 45 yrs. with no condoms and never had a problem. I'm just particular in who I meet with. In fact the 2 times I've had a problem it was given to me by women.
    Same here. Been sucking cock since I was 13. Only twice have I sucked over a condom and both times it was not by my choice. I absolutely detested it both times. BUT....sometimes life reaches up and grabs you by the ass and you pay dearly for a moment's indiscretion.....just sayin'.

I'll answer with a question. Why the hell would I?

Yes I have. Back in my teens, after I started cumming, my buddy and I would buy rubbers at thee local service station in the men's room. They were 25 cents for 3 rubbers. We used these when we were in his Dad's (Or my Dad's) car, so we would not get cum on the seats. They were real handy to use for sucking each others cock too while he (or I) was driving getting our cock sucked......

I never sucked a cock with a condom on. In my 60's now before hiv came alone sucked a lot no condom. Been married for 30 plus years in that time it was only with close friends and they are married as well. I having suck strangers in years and I have to know you very well if you want me to suck you now. I had my fun back in my youth.

no condom and same when he puts it in my ass I want to feel and taste his cum

I use condoms all the time. Back when I was younger me and my friend never used them but now that I'm older and don't have a regular buddy all my fun is at adult book stores or craigslist hookup with someone I don't know and there is to many diseases out there to chance it now.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnmen2 View Post
    I use condoms all the time. Back when I was younger me and my friend never used them but now that I'm older and don't have a regular buddy all my fun is at adult book stores or craigslist hookup with someone I don't know and there is to many diseases out there to chance it now.
    Why not just buy a dildo, and suck on that instead? I would imagine they both taste the same, and you will not get any diseases.

The first cock I sucked was covered with a condom. The only way I'll suck on a cock, is for the cock to covered in a condom.

I don't know about you guys but I hate the way condoms taste; I'd rather have a mouthful of "yucky" tasting sperm - at least I can spit that out; it takes a while to get that condom taste of my mouth... and those flavored one taste even worse than the unflavored ones! Most condoms are lubricated and, dare I say, impregnated with a spermicide... and neither of those things taste good and the spermicide always makes my mouth and tongue numb. The non-lubricated ones avoid this... still tastes nasty.

How do you know if he's really as safe as he says or thinks he is? There are some things you can look for but not everything bad can easily be seen. The thing is, if you have any doubts in your mind about his health, leave him alone to suffer with a case of blue balls or, if you can handle it, cover him up. Those ultra-thin condoms might allow him to feel more of what you're doing but they - and any condom really - do cut down on what you're feeling and for a lot of guys, that takes some if not all of the fun out of sucking cock. I've rarely sucked dick with condom; it's easier to not do it if I think the guy is shady or unhealthy but to date, I've never had anything bad happen from feasting on a bare cock... but as I just said, if I have the tiniest doubt about him, it ain't ever gonna happen.

I do not use condoms for oral sex.
    I always use condoms for penetration.