Register

Does coworkers know or suspect anything different in You?

I work as a Steelworker in a plant full of 99% men and very few decent looking women. My coworkers have no idea of my sexuality other than Heterosexual. However, I completely have no interest in any of them what so ever. I have gotten on a site for men seeking other men and a lot of the ones who are looking for long term relationships or same sex marriage are predominantly balding men.
    A lot of the guys I work with are in the category of receding or fully bald. I guess this is a 2 part question. One about coworkers suspecting and 2, do you find other receding or balding men looking for same sex fun?

Re: Does coworkers know or suspect anything different in You?

my co workers dont know anything about me being bi and had sex with several bald or men with receding hair lines

Some of my coworkers know I am Bisexual. I am in a Male Dominated White Collar Job

When I became fully comfortable with my new found sexuality, a few co workers commented that I was a lot more relaxed, and at ease, then I had been.

i thought 1 of ur questions was gonna be, because most men on m4m sites are bald or receeding & most of ur coworkers are bald or receeding......do we suspect any of ur coworkers to be bi lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i thought 1 of ur questions was gonna be, because most men on m4m sites are bald or receeding & most of ur coworkers are bald or receeding......do we suspect any of ur coworkers to be bi lol!
    I kinda wish there were a few like minded friends. But I know they would be very cautious as I am.

One of my coworkers is gay. That has not been a problem for him. It would not be a problem for me. But, I do not discuss my sexuality with others unless it is important they know. My present partner shaves his head (no hair). I love him very much.
    JEM

No none of my coworkers have a clue of my sexual relationships.. as far as bald and receding hair line question.. I find that I have a nitch.. I love sexually frustrated married guys and they love to take their frustrations out in me..

It was after retirement that I realized and acknowledged my bisexuality. I've always been kinky and did limited crossdressing, but was proto-typically all American male in outward appearance. I wore pantyhose under my clothes to work a time or two over the years, and occasionally jerked-off in a bathroom stall, but none of my co-workers ever knew or suspected a thing.

None of my coworkers have never even suspected that I am bisexual and I have never brought up sex in any of our conversations!! I have worn women's undergarments underwear and swim suit bottoms under my clothes, and no one ever suspected a thing!! I don't even bring my sexuality up to my wife of 48 years!! She has no idea that I'm bisexual and I intend to keep it that way!!

I'm happy to say I have no coworkers been retired several years ago so no worries.

No one ever knew, my private life was just that, private.

I worked with gay guy he approched me about being gay told him i was bi we played with each other a few times

I do not say my coworkers that i am bi

Early in my career - and after my brother died - I got my ear pierced; I had told him, upon seeing his newly pierced ear, that the day I'd get an earring would be the day he died. He died a few years later and to honor him, I kept that promise. So I'm walking around the office doing something when one of my team called me into his office and asked me if the earring in my ear meant I was gay. I wasn't offended and I actually laughed at such a notion then told him, no - I'm not gay and then told him why I was wearing an earring. I thought that was the end of the conversation but then he wanted to know my opinion of bisexual men. Now, I'd gotten to know this guy quite well so after closing the door to his office, I told him my opinion... and that my opinion was based solely on the fact that I was bisexual.

I expected him to do what most people do - frown up, start preaching the gospel and otherwise voicing their opposing opinion but he didn't do that. Instead, he smiled and nodded and then asked me if I'd be interested in coming to his home that weekend and having sex with him and his wife; he confessed that it'd been a long time since he sucked dick, his wife was all for him doing it and she loved to participate as well. I started to tell him thanks but no thanks... and the reason I didn't was because I trusted him and I got a look at the good-sized print in his pants.

We had fun that weekend.

My co-workers have no idea, although sometimes I think a Lesbian that I work with wonders. I joke about loving Provincetown and shes says "sometimes I don't know about you". Sometimes I think about coming out to her, but then everyone would know and I don't want that.